Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoilers for True Blood Season 4 are announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Spoilers for True Blood Season 4 are announced Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for True Blood Season 4 are announced   Spoilers for True Blood Season 4 are announced EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 am

There is lots of newsCharlie and Lola dvd floating aroundUgly Betty dvd about the upcoming Ugly Betty dvd box setseason of HBO's vampire showUgly Betty dvd season True Blood. Season 3The Golden Girls dvd ended this past fall and is scheduledThe Golden Girls dvd box setto begin season 4 The Golden Girls complete seasonthe summer of 2011. EvenCalifornication dvd box setthough it is a few months Californication dvdaway filming has begun and so has thecharmed 1-8 dvd box set spoilers and leaksCalifornication dvd season for the show. So,Doctor Who Seasons 1-5 dvd hang on for a wild ride. Doctor Who dvd box setFirst season 4 is supposedDoctor Who season to be about "witches"Big love dvd if this is true then Big love box setdoes that mean that dvdscollectionAlan Ball is going Disney dvd box set collctionto stick more to the booksAlias dvdlike he did last season? Criminal minds dvdThe second season the big bang theory season 3 dvdwas so far off from the the big bang theory dvdbooks and in my opinion the worse season buttrauma dvd last season was closerGhost Whisperer box set to Charlaine Harris' stories and Friday Night Lights dvda much better season.Brothers and sisters Seasons 1-4 dvd Yes I take into account CSI New York Seasons 1-6 dvdthat I was a fan of the books for MANY years and am probably harder on the showfamily guy dvd because of this but True Blood in any form is better than no True BloodSupernatural 1-5 seasons dvd box set and True Blood in any form is great! Third, the title of the first episode is "She's not there". When the season finale ended, Sookie left in a ball of light and we are all assuming that she is going to fairy land..but what awaits her there? With these tips it only has us waiting for more news and looking forward to hopefullywithout a trace dvd the best season of True Blood yet. So, do we hope to see Eric with amnesia? What about Bill, is this when he will meet Portia? Do you want more vampires, witches, shifters, werewolves, fairies, maenads or another magical creature?
Back to top Go down

Spoilers for True Blood Season 4 are announced
Page 1 of 1