Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disney Happy World Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovebear

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Disney Happy World Series Empty
PostSubject: Disney Happy World Series   Disney Happy World Series EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 am

I’ve been in Southern California for Disney collectionthe past week with my family – enjoying the parks,Disney dvdSan Diego, Huntington Beach and the rest of the sites around Disney dvd box setthe area. Today, we had a chance to be among the very first groups to ever take a tour behind the scenes at Disneyland. This is something being set up by the Disney Institute as a special program not for sale to the general public.Disney dvd collectionI was very excited about this – very few people have been backstage at Disneyland and this was a rare and special treat for me, and the 40 podcast listeners Walt Disney DVDwho signed up to join us.
I’ll save the details of the tour for another walt disney classic collectionblog, as well as for next week’s show. Disney dvd collection I also won’t go into great detail right now about Disney collectionhow it came to pass that I was invited to see Walt Disney’s apartment on Main Street in Disneyland. For now, it’s enough to say that I was invited, along with 5 other friends and I’m still reeling from the experience.
To enter the apartment we were taken backstage Disney dvdjust alongside the firehouse on Main St. We walked Disney dvd box setbehind the guest relations building to a stairway that led up to the patio that overlooks Main St. This used to be a VIP viewing area for Disney dvd collectionthe parade, but thanks to a large tree that grew to block the view, it’s no longer used for that.

Disney classic movies dvd
the lion king on dvd
lion king dvd
Dragon Ball Z dvd
family guy dvd set
Back to top Go down

Disney Happy World Series
Page 1 of 1