Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Is Tom Brady Endorsing This Product?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
touggstore

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Why Is Tom Brady Endorsing This Product? Empty
PostSubject: Why Is Tom Brady Endorsing This Product?    Why Is Tom Brady Endorsing This Product? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:34 am

UGG boots are a fashion ugg stripe cable knit boots 5822trend seen on female celebrities and sorority girls with North ugg nightfall boots 5359Face jackets on every college campus, but now one famous athlete will join their ranks—Tom Brady.

Yes, that Tom Brady, the one ugg argyle knit boots 5879married to Gisele Bundchen and the one who has the heinously bad haircut. That Tom Brady.ugg argyle knit He will now be a pitchman for UGGs.

It almost hurts my soul to type those words.ugg classic paisley boots 5831I'm sure it's worse for Patriots fans.

“I have worn and loved the UGG brand for ugg metallic tall boots 5812a long time,” Brady said in a statement. ugg classic cardy“This collaboration gives me an opportunity to work with a leading global brand with a great history and a true ugg ultra short boots 5225vision for the future of its men’s collection.”

Why Tom, why? This seems like a ugg ultra shorthorrible nightmare that a starting quarterback ugg sundance II boots 5325 in the NFL and a Super Bowl MVP would wear these boots and admit to wearing them for a long time. ugg bailey button boots 5803This is somehow Gisele's fault.

Then again, if Gisele Bundchen, ugg classic mini boots 5854one of the sexiest women on earth told you to wear UGG boots, how many people would say no?

ugg boot
ugg classic
ugg classic short
ugg classic tall
ugg classic mini
ugg classic short boots 5825
ugg classic tall
ugg classic mini boots 5854

ugg baiey button
ugg bailey button boots 5803

ugg sundance II
ugg sundance II boots 5325

ugg ultra
ugg ultra tall
ugg ultra short
ugg ultra tall boots 5245
Back to top Go down

Why Is Tom Brady Endorsing This Product?
Page 1 of 1