Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about

Go down 
+14
Austin
sidekick
TheOptimist
tylersixx
kirsty
fairydust
Cath
john
Kelticmaddox
yasminspired
High Voltage
franky
Existential Cat
ichthuz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 am

"Hang Down Your Head" gets me everytime I listen to it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 pm

grind on me. relax your mind, take your time on me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Can't get that Miley Cyrus "Climb" song out of my head....but I don't know many of the words, which is infuriating. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

I'm not the first to know there's just no gettin' over you.
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 pm

I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Because nobody wants my love
Nobody wants my love
Nobody needs my love
Nobody wants my love
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 am

"all i know is that yo me, you look like you're lots of fun" afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amannamedbleed

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 am

All I know is this all fades
The second that I'm by your side.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:27 pm

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 pm

YOU NEED TO WATCH THE WAY YOU TALKIN' TO ME, YO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm

I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:41 pm

i'm not alot, but you can have all of me
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

I WAS SERIOUSLY JUST THINKING OF THAT LIKE FOUR MINUTES AGO.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I hope that you came prepared, I run a tight ship *whip crackin' sound* so BEWARE.

Now everyone thinks I'm lame for singing a Britney Spears song. Either that, or maybe no one knew it was a Britney Spears song. OR you're too afraid to admit you like Britney Spears, maybe . . . ?
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 pm

I didn't know until you told everyone. Razz
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 pm

you are so beautiful too me I love you
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Anthony, he might've just been talking to you ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 pm

You may feel alone when you're falling asleep
And everytime tears roll down your cheeks
But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to meet
Someday you will be loved
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 pm

franky wrote:
Anthony, he might've just been talking to you ^

That's flattering, but I don't swing that way. Laughing
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 pm

hehe.
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

she's jealous now
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 pm

I apologize for being so irresistible Bekah.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 pm

You can't help it.
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:11 am

momma i'm coming home
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:35 pm

hey one legged chic
your one legs a stick
one legged chic

hey one legged girl
so easy to twirl
one legged girl

waitresses love her because she's always tipping
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 pm

I'm totally going to show Erik that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about   what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

what lyric describes your mood now / a lyric you're thinking about
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Lovely :: The Basics :: Talking about stuff-
Jump to: