Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #2 - franky

Go down 
+2
kirsty
yasminspired
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Member Interview #2 - franky Empty
PostSubject: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:17 pm

interview bekah! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:38 pm

what kind of soap do you use in the shower?

do you have any regrets?

whats up?
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:51 pm

i know you work for a bank, right? what do you actually do!

favorite artist?

what kind of cell phone do you have?

how often do you text?

post a picture of your room!

how many pillows do you sleep with at night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

YAY!

Sometimes I use Dove cucumber melon, or Suave berry something, or bath and body sweet pea, sometimes I use...whatever else is available.

I have a couple regrets I suppose. Nothing major.

Not a whole lot, at the moment. Juggling a few guys around......

I'm a bookkeeper, I balance the bank and reconcile accounts and balance the teller offages and deal with problem customers and deal with normal customers about their accounts and just various things that no one else wants to do. I LOVE my job.

Relient K.

Motorola somethin or other. It was $20.00.

I text around 150 times a month.

I will post a picture this week.

Three.
Back to top Go down
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:21 am

Who?

What?

When?

Where?

How. (not a question just an indian greeting)
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:19 am

franky wrote:
I have a couple regrets I suppose. Nothing major

Mind sharing what they are?

What is your Raccoon Story?

Were you honestly dissappointed that we never visited while I was in Missouri, or are you indifferent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 pm

How close is your relationship with your parents?

Where do you see yourself in five years time?

What drives you as a person? What is it that gives you ambition and incentive in your life?
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Quote :
Who?

What?

When?

Where?

How. (not a question just an indian greeting)

Me. I don't know. Now. Here. Hello.

Quote :
Mind sharing what they are?

What is your Raccoon Story?

Were you honestly dissappointed that we never visited while I was in Missouri, or are you indifferent?

Hmm, I regret not realizing how good I had it when I was younger. I can't really think of anything else that matters. If I do, I'll let you know.

Once me and a few friends were standing in a parking lot talking and all of a sudden we heard something from the general direction of the trash can. We all looked over just in time to see a fast food (I think it was Sonic) bag slowly come up over the edge of the trash can. It was the strangest lookin thing. The bag was followed by a raccoon. It just hopped right out of that trash can. We all were just sitting there staring at it, and then we all burst out laughing. It was awesome.

Yeah, I'm honestly disappointed that we never freakin met.

Quote :
How close is your relationship with your parents?

Where do you see yourself in five years time?

What drives you as a person? What is it that gives you ambition and incentive in your life?

I have a good relationship with my parents. I don't tell them everything but we get along fantastically.

Hopefully married, probably still in Mexico or somewhere around here, with a kid or two, and staying home with them.

This is probably going to sound ridiculous. But I don't know if anything really drives me. I have my routine that I do every single day, and I let life happen. It's not necessarily a good thing but that's the way it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:03 pm

And what about your relationship with your brothers? What are the differences in the way you interact with Tyler and the way you interact with Eric?

Could you outline your political views?

What do you find yourself depending upon most on a daily basis (This can be anything, from faith to your cell phone)?
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Shadowmancer Returns wrote:
And what about your relationship with your brothers? What are the differences in the way you interact with Tyler and the way you interact with Eric?

Could you outline your political views?

What do you find yourself depending upon most on a daily basis (This can be anything, from faith to your cell phone)?

Since I rarely get to talk to Tyler, my interaction with him is almost entirely a question and answer session to get caught up with each other as quickly as possible because our schedules are so drastically different. With Erik, we actually just hang out all the time. All my friends are way older than him, but they all love him to death and we just all end up doing stuff together. Which is awesome to me, because I'm pretty sure Erik and I are like the closest siblings ever to be 6 years apart. We tell each other pretty much everything.

No one's gonna get anything done, anyway.

Hmm....on a daily basis....my car, Erik, definitely my cell phone, Kelli, Doug, Cameron, my laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

franky wrote:

No one's gonna get anything done, anyway.

If this is the answer to my asking about your political views, this is unacceptable. I want a little more.
Back to top Go down
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm

why are you afraid of commitment to a certain view of politics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:00 pm

I'm a Republican. I hate discussing politics with people and I really honestly think that no matter who wins what election they're not going to make drastic enough changes to even bother with.
Back to top Go down
rokkapoo

rokkapoo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:33 pm

What is your favorite type of tree? (If you've considered it)
Amusement park, water park, or theme park...which do you prefer and why?
What is your favorite mixed drink?
What would you consider ideal weather?
Are you right handed, or left?
Are you a visual, auditory, or experiential learner?
Would you rather slap or punch a person, and why?
Have you ever had an imaginary friend? If so, what was his/her/its name?
What is your opinion of hippies?
Robots or Pirates and why?
Back to top Go down
http://rokkapoo.deviantart.com/
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:12 pm

rokkapoo wrote:
What is your favorite type of tree? (If you've considered it)
Amusement park, water park, or theme park...which do you prefer and why?
What is your favorite mixed drink?
What would you consider ideal weather?
Are you right handed, or left?
Are you a visual, auditory, or experiential learner?
Would you rather slap or punch a person, and why?
Have you ever had an imaginary friend? If so, what was his/her/its name?
What is your opinion of hippies?
Robots or Pirates and why?

Christmas tree.
Amusement park. I hate water parks (bad experience, almost drowned). Rollercoasters are the best things ever.
Kool Aid.
I love snow, but I love a good sunny with a high of 75 day too. It's hard to say.
Right!
Mostly visual.
Slap. It makes a satisfying noise and it can be a great way of humiliating someone.
I haven't.
I have a tie-dye bedspread, which earned me the nickname hippie for a good while. From the same person who gave me the nickname franky. Anyway, I have no opinion on them for real.
The only pirates I like are the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:43 am

franky wrote:
I'm a Republican. I hate discussing politics with people and I really honestly think that no matter who wins what election they're not going to make drastic enough changes to even bother with.

And what drastic changes do you feel are needed right now, and for whom?
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 pm

I would never claim to know what changes are needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:19 pm

And why is that?

I'm not finding this to be a particularly interesting interview so far. If you want me to stay engaged, I need more than single-sentenced answers.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:38 pm

You won't get me to talk about politics, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:42 pm

At this point, I wasn't asking you to talk about politics itself. I was asking why you feel you can't lay claim to knowing (or believing) what changes are necessary. That was an interview question.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 pm

I can't claim to know because I don't know.
Back to top Go down
rokkapoo

rokkapoo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:09 pm

You're a veggie tales fan...apparently.

What is your favorite silly song?
Back to top Go down
http://rokkapoo.deviantart.com/
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 pm

what do you consider to be your best character trait?

I know you tend to hate movies, but what's your favorite of all time and why?

what is/are your talent/s? do you sing, act, write, dance, etc.?

what is a habit you most want to break?

what character (in a book, movie, play, anything) can you most relate to and why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Love My Lips is definitely the best silly song. Hands down.

Best trait: hm, I think I'm freaking hilarious.

Favorite movie: Enchanted. I could sing the songs from that movie alllllll day long. Also, Dan in Real Life is a good one. And the Princess Bride.

Talent: I absolutely positively LOVE to sing. I think I sound good sometimes. I dunno. There are a few folks on here who have heard me sing, y'all know who you are... Just don't ask Adam how my singing is, because he's mean. hehe.

Habit: Hm... I can't really think of any that I really want to break. I wrinkle my nose a lot when it itches but that doesn't really bother me.

Character: Hm, tough question. I honestly don't know. I'll try to think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:32 am

where do you keep my extra esses?

what do you want for christmas?

if you had to sled down a hill with someone from here, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #2 - franky   Member Interview #2 - franky Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #2 - franky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next