Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreams

Go down 
+4
Existential Cat
Kelticmaddox
TheOptimist
Cath
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:36 pm

Usually dream telling is mostly only interesting to the person telling it, but if you like to read about peoples dreams.. uh.. here's the place.

I've been having weird dreams the past two days:

Monday night:
I was checking my myspace and saw that Angela had posted pictures of her being fucked by some guy and were rather graphic. My sister was in my room and I was yelling to her about it. It was like 4am or something, something really early in the morning and my mom got up and was wearing some blue flannel full length night-gown thing with blue slippers and was yelling at me about dishes being in my room. I told her there's no dishes in there and went to slam the door on her but when I turned around my room had stacks of dishes with dust and cobwebs and dead insects and stuff in them as if they'd been there for decades. I took them downstairs and put them in the dishwasher all the while yelling nonsense at nobody in particular. I went back upstairs to my room and when I got to the top of the stairs, she yelled (verbatim as far as i can remember) "Everyone is susceptible to being left." (obviously referencing Angela leaving me) to with I replied "Fuck you!" and I said it with such fervor in my dream that I actually woke up to myself yelling out 'fuck you'.

I haven't fought with my mom in years, so it was kinda weird..

Tuesday night:
I dreampt that Tyler (yes, from here) and I were going to rob the Blockbuster corporate office. We got there, and it was a building about the size of a mall jewelry store.. so pretty small. The people there knew we were going to rob them because they tried to calmly lock the door before we made it in, but didn't make it. They just sat there in their chairs as if nothing was going on even though we never robbed them. They had one shelf of movies, a counter, two couches, a coffee table, and a tv.. and they were two 20-something girls just talking. I was just walking around looking for something to try and steal still while Tyler went and talked to one of the girls and somehow got her in our van and took her back to my house. The house I lived in in this dream was awesome, and when I woke up this morning I thought I had dreampt of it before, but now that I think about it, I dont think I have. It was very very old and very very creepy, and in my dream, I thought it was haunted. (I don't believe in hauntings, but that kind of stuff still REAAAAAALLY freaks me the fuck out, like to the point of running through rooms and sweating and things like that if i think about it.. one ghost/image in particular. It makes me sick with paranoia/fear to even think about despite how fucking stupid and irrational that is) It was kind of a bit rundown.. there was a kind of brick patio kind of thing in the front with a bit of grass and stuff growing up between the cracks, and the windows were all open with flowy white sheer drapes with holes in them. The floors were all dark wood with gouges and scuffs and scrapes, and the attic was particularly creepy/haunted. Out back there was a big stone pool-sized hot-tub in back that Tyler and I were in, my parents may have been there but I dont remember.. but the hot girl from Blockbuster was getting changed to get in the hot tub.. she came out in like black capris and like a cowboy plaid shirt or something, but jumped in the hot-tub anyway.. at which point both Tyler and the cute girl got out and left.

Haha, I like how even in my dreams I don't get the girl.

YOUR TURN!
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Half the time I never remember my dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 am

I've been having alot of dreams lately, some of them quite stressful. I think its because of my medicine that I started up again, it makes me remember them or have really vivid ones.
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:22 am

I normally don't remember my dreams, but when I do, I usually end up getting the shit beat out of me, or beating the shit out of someone else.

last night I dreamt it was sunset and I was sitting on a bench with Rikki. - that was basic idea. no one got beat up.
Back to top Go down
notdoneyet

notdoneyet

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:17 pm

I dream pretty much every night. They're usually fairly bizarre/unusual and tend to feel very realistic which is a bit weird. They're almost never about real people or real situations I've been in so they tend to be really scary if they are about real people and real situations. They tend to also be pretty intense that sometimes it ruins my day. I remember most of them vividly to the point where past dreams can become part of future ones...it's a bit annoying in ways. i have a ton I've written down, but not sure I'd really want to post them.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:31 pm

i love dreams but i hate to talk about them! it just feels like they lose so much meaning and depth when i talk about them, i don't know why. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 pm

I dreamt last night that I ate meat. It fucking sucks. Every now and then I dream that I decide to "take a little secret break" from being vegetarian, and I wake up wondering if I actually did it or not.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:43 pm

I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately. hopefully as we get closer to halloween I'll start having nightmares!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
yasminspired

yasminspired

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:51 am

I had a bunch of short dreams yesterday, but I only remember one, and hardly. my phone started ringing and the caller ID said Dan le Sac. so I answered, and I just remember a lot of random things being said (I forget what they were) and a lot of laughing. I kind of got the idea of a prank phone call, haha.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Cath wrote:

Tuesday night:
I dreampt that Tyler (yes, from here) and I were going to rob the Blockbuster corporate office. We got there, and it was a building about the size of a mall jewelry store.. so pretty small. The people there knew we were going to rob them because they tried to calmly lock the door before we made it in, but didn't make it. They just sat there in their chairs as if nothing was going on even though we never robbed them. They had one shelf of movies, a counter, two couches, a coffee table, and a tv.. and they were two 20-something girls just talking. I was just walking around looking for something to try and steal still while Tyler went and talked to one of the girls and somehow got her in our van and took her back to my house. The house I lived in in this dream was awesome, and when I woke up this morning I thought I had dreampt of it before, but now that I think about it, I dont think I have. It was very very old and very very creepy, and in my dream, I thought it was haunted. (I don't believe in hauntings, but that kind of stuff still REAAAAAALLY freaks me the fuck out, like to the point of running through rooms and sweating and things like that if i think about it.. one ghost/image in particular. It makes me sick with paranoia/fear to even think about despite how fucking stupid and irrational that is) It was kind of a bit rundown.. there was a kind of brick patio kind of thing in the front with a bit of grass and stuff growing up between the cracks, and the windows were all open with flowy white sheer drapes with holes in them. The floors were all dark wood with gouges and scuffs and scrapes, and the attic was particularly creepy/haunted. Out back there was a big stone pool-sized hot-tub in back that Tyler and I were in, my parents may have been there but I dont remember.. but the hot girl from Blockbuster was getting changed to get in the hot tub.. she came out in like black capris and like a cowboy plaid shirt or something, but jumped in the hot-tub anyway.. at which point both Tyler and the cute girl got out and left.

Haha, I like how even in my dreams I don't get the girl.

YOUR TURN!

Sounds like my friday night.

Wait, why don't I have dreams like this?

EDIT: the more I think about this, the more I think this isn't a dream, it's a prophecy. Let's do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
Cath

Cath

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm

sounds like a plan, however, lets bring that other girl with us and she can stick around with me.. though, your girl was better looking.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Sounds good. Hahah.
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:29 pm

I don't remember much of what i dreamt about last night, but what I do remember:

I was on vacation with two guys from work, John and Jeremy, and two girls who I didn't recognize. We were all sharing one room.

We'll get the gay part out of the way...

John and I were in bed waiting for the girls to come join us. John was on my right, one of the girls got in on my left and the other laid on top of me and John inbetween us, as if she was trying to get between us but we didn't make room for her. I rolled to my right and accidentally (even in dream land it was an accident) felt up the girl next to me.. i apologized and rolled back and tried to put my arms at my sides, resulting in accidentally feeling up the other girl. Embarrassed I rolled onto my stomach and slept with my arms over my head. Not sure what happens after that.. but I eventually am living in Illinois again and Jeremy is rather pissed because one of those girls was apparently his sister and she was none too pleased about the events that had unfolded. I kept telling him it was an accident and he kept saying "You know what dude? I dont even fucking care, you don't do that shit dude." and a bunch of his friends were there just giving me shit.

There was more to it than that, but that's all i remember.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 pm

I had a weird dream that I was about to go to a funeral, and I was with my friends Luke, Brianna, and my little brother Trevor. Before we went to the funeral, Brianna was like "Wanna get high?" and we were like "yeah"... so we found this little shed in the back of the funeral home and started to smoke some weed, but then I decided not to at the last moment. But everyone else did. On the way back in they all got caught by a cop. I was let go for some reason. I made it to the funeral where Weezer was playing a show before the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:54 pm

I had a dream last night that me, a few of my friends, and then this new cute guy at work Austin were smoking pot and we all got ridiculously high. and then we went back to my school and they were having a field day. that's all I remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Lovely :: The Basics :: Talking about stuff-
Jump to: