Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #4 - kirsty

Go down 
+3
sidekick
kirsty
yasminspired
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:13 pm

whens the last time you lied?

whens the last time you cried?

Who's the last person you know who died?

Who do you love?

Who do you hate?

Whose was your last piece of birthday cake?

Who do you worship?

Who is a bore?

Is there a reason worth living for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:50 pm

^lololol. < can't remember the last time I was able to do a set of three.

do you believe in karma?

do you masturbate?

what childhood memory do you hold most dear?

what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

do you consider yourself classy?

what has been your best comeback to date?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Quote :
whens the last time you lied?
today, to my annoying roommate

Quote :
whens the last time you cried?
lol i teared up when i read the end of paper towns by john green yesterday

Quote :
Who's the last person you know who died?
my sister's husband's grandpa... but person who really mattered to me? zach, perfect perfect zach

Quote :
Who do you love?
most people

Quote :
Who do you hate?
one of my roommates, who just broke my kitchenade mixer with her shitty baking skills and is one of the messiest, dumbest girls i have ever known

Quote :
Whose was your last piece of birthday cake?
stephen's! ( http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v330/171/24/745700342/n745700342_4280980_7287.jpg )

Quote :
Who do you worship?
god, michael kors lol

Quote :
Who is a bore?
it's taking me like multiple minutes to think of an answer for this... most people who live in midtown are boring! hm, i guess i try to find the non-boring part in most people. i dont' know that many boring people.

Quote :
Is there a reason worth living for?
yes! art beauty life god music ahhhh so many reasons for living. i love life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm

wow i just realized that all of those rhymed. wow.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Quote :
do you believe in karma?
nope

Quote :
do you masturbate?
nope

Quote :
what childhood memory do you hold most dear?
lol when my older sister gave me a mixtape. i thought i was THE COOLEST haha. or maybe making tents in the playroom with my other sister. oh! or, when we used to go to a huuuge church, and my parents were really involved, i used to go below the stage into the instrument storage area and sit on a plush little bench. i had fun there.

Quote :
what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
cinnamon! but i had apple pie ice cream the other day and it was pretty delish, and i got green tea ice cream at tasti d-lite and it was so gooood. i also love blue bell brand ice cream. pretty much any ice cream that is not chocolate.

Quote :
do you consider yourself classy?
it depends. i think i'm classier than some, but like... today i saw a woman get out of a chauffeured bentley all nonchalantly and walk into bergdorf's. i am nowhere near that level of class. i think i'm classy though, just not so much money classy. i like ralph lauren? i love classy music. so yes, i'm classy.

Quote :
what has been your best comeback to date?
oh god so many, i am good at comebacks! ugh but i can't remember any! this is annoying haha. hmmm. i'm gonna think about it and get back to this.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 am

Favorite poet?

How do you like urban life?

How is going to a christian school?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 am

what's the most awkward thing you ever said?

do you consider yourself an open person?

has a girl ever come on to you?

would you say you're flirty?

what's your favorite subject/class?

what are your talents?

what is your biggest pet peeve?

are you patient or easily aggravated?
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:15 pm

Quote :
Favorite poet?
bradley hathaway, walt whitman, allen ginsberg, jack kerouac

Quote :
How do you like urban life?
i like urban life on the weekends when i can get out of midtown (where i live). i like the parts of the city where there's a feeling of community, like the upper west side and the lower east and west sides. i really don't like where i live... there are always tons of tourists and just a ton of people in general. urban life is definitely convenient in some ways (like the subway, best invention ever!), but it sucks other times, like having to lug groceries twenty blocks and not being able to drive (i loved driving).

Quote :
How is going to a christian school?
it's interesting. i really had no clue i would be coming here (i wanted to go to bennington college, a super chill liberal hippie college in vermont, basically where you have no grades and you create your own major) but i visited my school on a whim and ended up loving the people and the environment so much. my school isn't too preachy and nothing is forced (there are even a few atheists that go here), but they still teach most classes with a biblical world view. there is an undercurrent of super chill, "indie" for lack of a better term ehk, kids, too. seriously, it's like everyone here has good taste in music. so i guess i really like my school and some of the kids in it (mostly upperclassmen), but there is a huge portion of kids who 1) have never been allowed to stay up past 12 or something because they make a big deal about the weirdest, most uneventful things and 2) are annoying and act like twelve year olds, so i try to not hang around that crowd? this is choppy, but i hope in answers your question. yes i like it, yes it could be better, but i really love the few good friendships i have made, and look forward to meeting more people around the city.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:41 pm

Quote :
what's the most awkward thing you ever said?
one time when i got pulled over, i noticed the cop was using my favorite kind of pen to write the citation and i said something like "i'm not trying to sweet talk you, but that is my favorite kind of pen" and then it was very awkward... but i know i've said more awk things than that. hm. oh, i used to make black jokes at my friend tricia everyday as a joke, and one day we had a sub and the joke was really harsh (i can't remember what it was, which would make this story about 99% more effective) and the sub gave me a horrible look/now thinks i'm racist. OH or one time i was talking to my calculus teacher in high school about college and i was standing with my best friend (the valedictorian) and she was talking about where she was going and (remember that this teacher is very analytical and all about engineering and chemistry and math and getting a job like that) then he asked me what i wanted to do with my life and i said "oh, i don't know. as long as i'm having fun i'll be alright with anything" and he didn't know what to say and it was awk because he obviously wanted to be like "DON'T DO THAT you will ruin your life, get a steady job blah blah blah"

Quote :
do you consider yourself an open person?
not at all

Quote :
has a girl ever come on to you?
yes ugh hahah one time in hot topic when i was with my mother... awk! even more awk because it was hot topic, blehk why were we even in there, i can't remember

Quote :
would you say you're flirty?
quite the opposite

Quote :
what's your favorite subject/class?
writing writing writing! they were always my favorite teachers in high school and now oh my god my writing teacher is my favorite no doubt. he is so hip and like, the other day before class he was like "kirsty do you listen to deerhoof?" and i was like "lol yeah?" and he was like "my wife and i are going to see them tonight" ...and that happens a lot, he just talks about/does chill things. and he lives in like hipsterville williamsburg (brooklyn), it's just a fun class to be in.

Quote :
what are your talents?
i am really good at making things look cute! i love putting little touches on things or going the extra mile to make something really stand out (it is for this reason that i was always obsessed with posterboard projects in high school). i am really good at not getting involved in drama, too. i am also a pro at working/cleaning/fixing the t-shirt printing machine at my old job. hmm what else. i'm good with apple computers/generally good at adobe programs.

Quote :
what is your biggest pet peeve?
my roommate kayleigh making the hugest messes (like last night in the kitchen when she broke my mixer!) and not cleaning them up. last night i swear to you, all she did was make DOUGH for cookies, she didn't even bake them, and then she was like "i'm going to sleep, i'll clean this tomorrow" and i know she won't. the other day, she made all sorts of stuff and her dishes were piled in the sink for dayyyys so my other roommate finally got fed up and did the dishes, and kayleigh walked when lauren was washing the last dish and was like "oh i was gonna do those." bullshit. lol i sound like such a bitch but living with her is like living with a child, she won't wake herself up for class and she's failing all of her classes! ok now for other pet peeves... hair/debris on clothing, my desk has to be clean or i can't go to sleep, i hate packed elevators, when people get in the elevator to go ONE FLOOR DOWN. really? just take the stairs. hm, when people pass you on the street and then slow down, so you have to pass them. what else what else, when i procrastinate ugh like right now, i need to quit typing

Quote :
are you patient or easily aggravated?
so patient, no joke. or at least, if i get aggravated, i never usually call attention to it. i try to avoid conflict/confrontation at all costs, which isn't really good but i'll deal.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:47 pm

what's the farthest you've ever gone with a guy?

what is the naughtiest thought that has ever crossed your mind?

favorite coffee drink?

favorite color eyes?

what has been your biggest mistake?

have you ever had a dream involving anyone on this forum?

do you like harry potter?

what is your favoritest smiley?
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 am

Quote :
what's the farthest you've ever gone with a guy?
kissing lol

Quote :
what is the naughtiest thought that has ever crossed your mind?
i've wanted to genuinely kill someone before, but i resisted!

Quote :
favorite coffee drink?
black coffee, only black

Quote :
favorite color eyes?
deep clear blue or green

Quote :
what has been your biggest mistake?
procrastination, taking things for granted all the time, etc

Quote :
have you ever had a dream involving anyone on this forum?
i haven't actually, who knows though, now that i'm thinking about it i probably will tonight.

Quote :
do you like harry potter?
every time i try to read the books i fall asleep! but i listen to a few wizard rock bands (lol) and i love the movies, i just somehow never clicked with the books.

Quote :
what is your favoritest smiley?
on these boards? this one:
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #4 - kirsty   Member Interview #4 - kirsty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #4 - kirsty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2