Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh my gosh!!!

Go down 
+2
High Voltage
franky
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Guys, the Christmas play I'm directing is tomorrow......... holy crap, it's going to be a bad day. Hellllllpppppp!
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:35 am

Oh my gosh!!! BW-kitten
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:58 am

High Voltage wrote:
Oh my gosh!!! BW-kitten

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:42 am

Is that cat supposed to do something? Its just kind of there, green eyed and floating.
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:09 pm

That cat eats ninjas.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
franky

franky

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Ok well the play went fine. It wasn't as awful as I thought it would be at all. I got irritated with all the people who said "you had nothing to worry about!" and "I don't know why you were so nervous," because I was neither worried nor nervous. I said it was going to be a bad day because I knew I would be with kids, directing and feeding them lunch and getting them in their costumes and whatever else, from 10:30am-6:30pm (at least). Annnnnd that part was just as bad as I thought it would be. Today I do not have a voice. Seriously.

Highlights of the play were: one girl had two different lines. When it came time for her second line, she said the first three words of her first line and then covered her mouth and said "oops!" Then she started over and said the exact same three words again and slapped her face and said "OOPS!" And then she got it right (third time's a charm!). It was adorable. And, I had some straw bales for the shepherds to sit on while they were watching their sheep, and when it came time for them to go off the stage, the littlest shepherd, little 4 year old Gavin, climbed up on the bale and walked right across it, and jumped off the other end. Everyone laughed and his mother (who is HILARIOUS) I'm certain was burying her face in her hand, turning bright red. I don't know that for sure but I'd bet on it... AND, afterwards me and my co-director (who put herself into that position after I was asked to be the director, which is pretty irritating but whatever) each got a card and a check for $75.00 from the church. It was nice. My mom was like "Ohh, that's like free money!" And I was like "YEAH, it's like, a dollar an hour!!!" But I had even more hours than 75 in it I'm sure so I was exaggerating.
Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm

franky wrote:
Ok well the play went fine. It wasn't as awful as I thought it would be at all. I got irritated with all the people who said "you had nothing to worry about!" and "I don't know why you were so nervous," because I was neither worried nor nervous. I said it was going to be a bad day because I knew I would be with kids, directing and feeding them lunch and getting them in their costumes and whatever else, from 10:30am-6:30pm (at least). Annnnnd that part was just as bad as I thought it would be. Today I do not have a voice. Seriously.

Highlights of the play were: one girl had two different lines. When it came time for her second line, she said the first three words of her first line and then covered her mouth and said "oops!" Then she started over and said the exact same three words again and slapped her face and said "OOPS!" And then she got it right (third time's a charm!). It was adorable. And, I had some straw bales for the shepherds to sit on while they were watching their sheep, and when it came time for them to go off the stage, the littlest shepherd, little 4 year old Gavin, climbed up on the bale and walked right across it, and jumped off the other end. Everyone laughed and his mother (who is HILARIOUS) I'm certain was burying her face in her hand, turning bright red. I don't know that for sure but I'd bet on it... AND, afterwards me and my co-director (who put herself into that position after I was asked to be the director, which is pretty irritating but whatever) each got a card and a check for $75.00 from the church. It was nice. My mom was like "Ohh, that's like free money!" And I was like "YEAH, it's like, a dollar an hour!!!" But I had even more hours than 75 in it I'm sure so I was exaggerating.

Oh my gosh!!! 1350-30PCFLOORPUZZLE-KITTEN
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 pm

First of all, I hate cats. Second of all........am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm

you hate cats =/

hahah, I laugh everytime I look at that picture! cuuute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
franky

franky

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:22 pm

I HATE cats.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 pm

and you like kids =/
Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:32 pm

yasminspired wrote:
and you like kids =/

Oh, BURN
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Erik and I are discussing this right now, and we decided that we don't have any idea how that could have been a burn......
Kids are definitely better than cats. I'd kill a cat any day, but a kid, no way. Plus, I'm not allergic to kids.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 am

And kids don't normally have fleas, poop in a box, cough up hairballs/puke on the floor, claw you, and for the most part kids won't bring you dead pest animals.
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 am

screams wrote:
And kids don't normally have fleas, poop in a box, cough up hairballs/puke on the floor, claw you, and for the most part kids won't bring you dead pest animals.

kids poop their pants. much worse than in a box
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:15 am

sidekick wrote:
screams wrote:

kids poop their pants. much worse than in a box

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Or, if he wasn't, the joke's on him 'cause last time I checked kids do all of those things.

Bekah, that you would even discuss with your brother something like that is unbelievably sad.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:47 am

Well, he was sitting beside me when I read it, and he happened to read it too.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:32 am

I'd rather change a diaper than a cat box.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:48 am

for the record, I didn't think it was a burn. just a statement that I find incredibly strange.

kids scream and whine and cry and throw things. and these are just the things you have to deal with involuntary, at work or at the store. imagine raising a kid. you wake up in the middle of the night for months and months and months and change diapers for years. not to mention the pregnancy, good lord. that's nearly a year of getting fat and being pissy and nauseated, and then you shove that 7 pound flailing wailing thing out of your vagina. and some women want to do this. I don't even want to think about it. you spend the first 12-14 years waiting for them to stop being so damn annoying. and then what? they're bitchy and they hate you.

you may have a good kid now and then, but you'd need a really good kid not to have to deal with half that shit.

not to mention how much of your life you'd have to give up. some people have hardly started living and they want to have a child. and you may say that's what they want to do with their lives, and that's how they are living, but I don't buy it. people need to live. we're having too many babies and far too young. and I don't mean 16, I mean like 22, 24. that is too young.

you can have a cat at any age. you can leave them alone and do things. they're furry and adorable and you just feed 'em and cuddle 'em and give them some string to play with and they're satisfied. they are delightful, especially when they're little. aw, fun little furballs.
Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:46 am

Dogs >> Cats >> Kids

In THAT order.
Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 am

In before Bekah hates dogs.
Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 am

For that matter... in before Yasmin going on about how cats are so much better than dogs.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 am

Dogs are definitely way better than cats. Brittany's cat is the only exception for cats... she loves me a lot, so it's hard for me to hate her. She likes to crawl up on my stomach and roll onto her back so I can rub her belly. Since she doesn't let anyone else do anything close to that, I feel special.

As for kids... I think pets are better than undisciplined kids... the ones who scream and yell in public places... but some of them are really fun. I like well behaved kids. I have a few little friends at church that love me whenever they see me.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

There's also my niece, Mayah. She's the best little kid ever.

Oh my gosh!!! 3133007253_125c77ce48_o
Oh my gosh!!! 3133829910_7ce68cfebb_o

In't she cute. She loves me. Smile
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:54 am

she's too little to be cute yet.
I believe that some kids are nice, but is it worth the odds? hardly. not to mention even the good kids are pretty annoying sometimes.

dude dogs are gross. puppies, yes. huge and drooling and barking at nothing? no thank you.

kids drool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh my gosh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh!!!   Oh my gosh!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Lovely :: The Basics :: Talking about stuff-
Jump to: