Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #13 - Cath

Go down 
+3
ichthuz
High Voltage
yasminspired
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Member Interview #13 - Cath Empty
PostSubject: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm

[I'll try and be more on the ball, promise.]

interview mattster!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Yasmin has promised to be on your ball more. How do you feel about that?

Dude?

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like scales of one to ten?

Have you ever stalked anybody? Outside of the internet? Inside of the internet?

How the hell did you get inside the internet?

Feelings about weed?

Have you never said you didn't have syphilis, miss listless?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:32 pm

why do you feel this way?

why not?

whats the best thing ever?

instrument.

that wasn't question jackass.

fuck me?

fuck you.

merry christmas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:45 pm

What would you say you are currently most passionate about?

Where do you see yourself in five years' time?

Are you a breasts or butt man?

How would you say your Christian faith has made most of a difference in shaping your life?

What do you look for most in a girl?

Is violence compatible with the Gospel, in your view?

What are your general thoughts on other religions?

You're on your third date with the girl of your dreams when all of a sudden she farts. Is this a dealbreaker?

Do you consider environmentalism to be important?

What figure in history has inspired you the most?

A movie that you watched and thoroughly enjoyed but kinda wish you hadn't?

Could you sum up your political views?

If someone gave you ten million dollars, what would you do?

Are you the spanker or the spankee?

Beer or wine?
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:16 pm

High Voltage wrote:
Yasmin has promised to be on your ball more. How do you feel about that?

Dude?

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like scales of one to ten?

Have you ever stalked anybody? Outside of the internet? Inside of the internet?

How the hell did you get inside the internet?

Feelings about weed?

Have you never said you didn't have syphilis, miss listless?

oh golly how exciting this will be.

Well it sounds nice in theory, but ball(s) are rather sensitive creatures to pressure..

Well spoken.

I'd venture to say that I haven't stalked anyone in or outside of the internet, though I may have done some stalker-ly things, it wasn't for a stalker-ly purpose.. in The Matrix however, stalker is my alias.

A pill and this plug in my skull.

My feelings about weed are the same as all drugs, and boy do I have an opinion. In short, I hate it. I've never been high, I have absolutely no desire at all to ever get high, or even be around it. When I lived in Illinois, I cut off contact with some friends that I had been friends with for years because all they ever wanted to do was sit in Steve's garage and get high. Steve and Mark were better about it than Jack.. they were okay with it if they didn't get high and everyone else was, they didn't need to do it just because everyone else was.. Jack however.. oh that Jack. Douchebag extraordinaire. I'd rather have not had any friends at all than had friends who only wanted to get high every fucking time we hung out. However, for some people, and I don't know who makes the cut, it doesn't bother me at all that they get high.. I'd rather it not be around me, but with those select few, even if it is around me, it doesn't bother me as much. But as for myself, I'd sooner cut off my hands and stitch my mouth shut than use either to ingest that shit. (p.s. not a straight edge thing, as I rather fancy alcohol, and shall likely be consuming some in the near future)

As a matter of fact, I have said that.. but it was in a dream, does that count?

ichthuz wrote:
why do you feel this way?

why not?

whats the best thing ever?

instrument.

that wasn't question jackass.

fuck me?

fuck you.

merry christmas?

Cause that's what the chemical ratios in my brain are saying I should feel like.

Good question, I shall consult my 8 ball.

The best thing ever would falling asleep next to someone, limbs tangled together, keeping each other warm, in the winter so it's cold outside, warm inside, but just cool enough to need the body heat of someone else, feeling their warm breath blowing down your neck and collar bone, perfectly fitting together, completely comfortable, and waking up in the exact same position.

Yes, instrument indeed.

Touche.

Sure, but do I get anything for it? (STD not viable payment)

Sounds good, but you may need to trade in your penis for a vagina. But lets not rule anything out.

Shadowmancer Returns wrote:
What would you say you are currently most passionate about?

Where do you see yourself in five years' time?

Are you a breasts or butt man?

How would you say your Christian faith has made most of a difference in shaping your life?

What do you look for most in a girl?

Is violence compatible with the Gospel, in your view?

What are your general thoughts on other religions?

You're on your third date with the girl of your dreams when all of a sudden she farts. Is this a dealbreaker?

Do you consider environmentalism to be important?

What figure in history has inspired you the most?

A movie that you watched and thoroughly enjoyed but kinda wish you hadn't?

Could you sum up your political views?

If someone gave you ten million dollars, what would you do?

Are you the spanker or the spankee?

Beer or wine?

Uh.. probably making things happen with the fair maiden Melissa. I seem to go back and forth a lot on whether that's a lost cause or not.

In five years I'll be done with school, moved to Colorado, working as a graphic designer and with any luck, in a very committed relationship or married.

Oh I think I'm all about breasts.. though I'm not much for massive ones. Anything more than a handful is a waste. A nice butt is always nice too though. I definitely wasn't much for that until dating Michelle, who's was very voluptuous without being too big. It was quite nice. As horrible as it sounds, the only thing I miss about her is her body. It was incredible, too bad she was such a massive cunt.

Well, I don't have much of an answer for this because I'm a pretty sorry excuse for a Christian. I still have faith in it, but I don't think there's any external evidence of it at all, which is pretty fucking sad. I'd like to think that, if nothing else, I have a decent moral standing without being extreme in either side, conservative or liberal.

I really have no idea what I look for most in a girl. As far as appearance, i LOVE dark straight hair and olive skin.. for personality.. I'm not sure if this is a personality trait, but I like girls who are classy, sophisticated, and modest.

I don't think violence is in-line with the Gospel. I think having a passion for something strong enough to cause you to be violent in protecting it is good, but I think people should restrain from being violent because I really don't think there's any scenario in which it's an absolute necessity.

I'm fine with other religions. People can believe whatever they want and I respect that.

I think it'd be weirder if she said the word 'fart' than if she actually farted. There are certain words that, to me, the word is the most embarrassing part about it. But no, if she's the girl of my dreams then everything would be fine.

Environmentalism is important, but I don't really get caught up in it because I think everything promoting it is really fucking obnoxious. The phrase "go green", for example, is one of the most obnoxious things I think I've ever heard.. and it's fucking everywhere, like a plague. It's like global warming jumped out of the bushes and scared everyone into global awareness hysteria. Where people would take extra bags from stores just to use them as garbage can liners, now everyone is shitting themselves if you don't put their items in their special 'go green' stamped cloth bag, as they drive away in their brand new Prius which did more environmental damage to create than if they just drove a regular car. But I don't really keep on top of these kinds of things, so perhaps I'm just misinformed.. but it seems like its mostly old fat women and hipster kids who are getting into the save the earth stuff.

I don't know that I've ever been inspired by any historical figures.. perhaps a bit of a side-step answer, but I'd say early Greek pottery paintings has inspired my art style.. if that counts.

Happiness. Good movie, weird subject matter. [pedophile therapist rapes his son's friend]

I'm not very political.. I didn't even vote. I think politics are very interesting, but there's SO MUCH going on that it's too much in a general sense. Like science.. it's interesting, but if I were to really get into it I'd have to focus on astronomy, or biology, or chemistry, etc. because it's too much at once to really take an interest in.

I'd like to think I'd be a better person with my money and do charitable things with it.. but really.. probably not. I'd probably buy a nice house.. not anything retarded, but something comfortable, and a nice classy wardrobe and a nice car.. and then just bank the rest and live off it for a while. Classy wardrobe not necessarily meaning trendy.. but I wouldn't mind wearing nice tailored clothes, and nice car being something like an Audi, Aston Martin, or TVR.. or, specifically, this:
Member Interview #13 - Cath 2608086087_5a00845b7e_b
and with 10 million dollars, I think I could find the owner of that car and purchase it off them. I very much like classy white or piano black cars. Very elegant.

I think I'd definitely rather be on the giving end of a spanking, though I can't say that spanking someone would really do a whole lot for me.

They're both horrid, I'll take a nice glass of some pussy flavored alcohol if I'm actually drinking it.

E: not vagina flavored.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:27 am

what do you like to do in your spare time?

what's your favorite food?

who's your favorite person?

what is your dream job?

way to stretch out the page. how do you feel about my sarcasm?

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

what are you most proud of?

describe yourself in five words.

how often do you masturbate?

what does your most frequently recurring sexual fantasy consist of?

are you ever gonna get that lip ring? that was a good idea.

why are you a christian?

do you ever sing?

do you ever dance?
Back to top Go down
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:05 am

yasminspired wrote:

do you ever sing?

do you ever dance?

at the same time
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:05 pm

yasminspired wrote:
what do you like to do in your spare time?
Mostly I just play video games or hang out with Brittany/Heather/Ernie or Melissa/Colby. Occasionally I'll draw or re-design my computer for fun, making a new desktop image and icons, a fitting winamp skin, visual style (changes the taskbar/title bar/caption buttons in windows), and changing my myspace and blog to fit at least the color scheme. As it stands, it looks like this:
Member Interview #13 - Cath Untitled-2-15
I typically hate 'girl images' as desktops, but this one was made to go with this visual style, so I'm using it at least for a while. (p.s. I also didn't make this desktop, I usually like to make my own, but I'm tapped a bit dry on ideas lately)

it's a link, click it if you want to see the full thing.

what's your favorite food?
Pizza or lasagna

who's your favorite person?
Probably my sister, but that makes me feel guilty I didn't say my mom or dad.

what is your dream job?
graphic designer, however, unfortunately, I don't think a graphic designer's income will support my dream lifestyle.

way to stretch out the page. how do you feel about my sarcasm?
Well, on my monitor, that image doesn't stretch the screen, so there.

where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Finished with college, working as a designer in a studio, in Colorado.. or anywhere that snows, in a nice warm little house/apartment in a good relationship. Ideally.

what are you most proud of?
ha.. not much..

describe yourself in five words.
shy, quarky, lofty, contemplative, cautious

how often do you masturbate?
not quite daily

what does your most frequently recurring sexual fantasy consist of?
you, baby. Joking. Or am I?

are you ever gonna get that lip ring? that was a good idea.
March. I have to wait until I'm 6 months off Accutane. I could probably do it now, I have a pretty robust immune system, I'm hardly ever sick, but I'd hate to find out the hard way that flesh eating bacteria is more rotund than normal bacterias. I've also contemplated a nose piercing, but not one of those little fucking atomic particulate piercings that women are fond of.. because that's just as pointless as it is hideous. I'd get a normal sized stud, but not a ball.. and likely not a ring.. I'm not really sure though. I wouldn't want to pay for it just to take it out.

why are you a christian?
I called myself a Christian at first because that's how I was raised, then I called myself an atheist because I for whatever reason just fell out of it, then I originally came back to it to make my mom shut up. She thought that yelling at me about picking a religion was a good way to make me a Christian. Then I started going to church and actually paying attention to it and I got really into it again. I still have faith in it, but as far as my actions and really living it the way I should, I'm falling out of it again. I don't like that, I need to fix it, but I just don't really think about it.

do you ever sing?
In my car, constantly, unless I'm at a stop light/sign and/or around other people. I've been told I can sing well, but hearing my own voice even speaking is humiliating and the people who said I can sing kind of have to say that cause they're my friends and my sister, but it's still very rare that I sing around anyone. Anywhere else, no.

do you ever dance?
absolutely not.. and since I don't dance, I obviously don't sing at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:09 pm

river, stream, or brook?

where do you most wish you were right now?

who do you dislike the most?

when do you usually go to sleep?

whats the longest amount of time youve dated someone?

what are your thoughts on feminism?

skydiving or base jumping?

if you were an elephant, what would your name be?
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:17 pm

imza shmo wrote:
river, stream, or brook?
brook, it sounds the prettiest.

where do you most wish you were right now?
Somewhere doing sappy shit with Melissa, but if that's not an acceptable geographic coordinate, France in the fall or Japan in the winter.

who do you dislike the most?
Jack Winston Ancel

when do you usually go to sleep?
Depends on the day. When I don't have school or work, 3am. If I have work at 10, 1am. If I have work at noon, 3am, and if I have class at 8:30, midnight.

whats the longest amount of time youve dated someone?
my first girlfriend. Jenna Leigh Beck. 15 months. December 27th - April 15th or so. Honestly, one of the things that makes me the most depressed is that we broke up not long after she bought me a birthday present.. my birthday is April 4th. I feel bad for that.

its lolz (not all of it, but that "i don't need no man" shit is pretty funny. While not untrue, it's just funny.. just be normal for fucks sake.[/b]

skydiving or base jumping?
skydiving gives you more time, base jumping is closer to suicide. Whichever does it for you. I've never tried either, unfortunately.

if you were an elephant, what would your name be?
Ebinezer
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:19 am

do you have a flickr account?

what is the best thing your grandparents taught you?

do you play any instruments?

what's the last concert you went to?

what's the best concert you've been to?

who are some of your favorite artists?

do you have some inspiring words for the lot of us?

did you watch Beast Wars?

I think you should post more.....?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Cath wrote:
imza shmo wrote:

its lolz (not all of it, but that "i don't need no man" shit is pretty funny. While not untrue, it's just funny.. just be normal for fucks sake.[/b]
this begs the question, do you even know what feminism is?
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 pm

sidekick wrote:
do you have a flickr account?
I don't. I don't do much photography outside of class.

what is the best thing your grandparents taught you?
How to make an awesome sundae.

do you play any instruments?
unfortunately not. I've always wanted to learn drums, but never have..

what's the last concert you went to?
my sister's boyfriend's band Augustine.

what's the best concert you've been to?
hmm.. probably Showbread or Anberlin & Emery.

who are some of your favorite artists?
musicians: Sage Francis, Prolyphic, The Weakerthans, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Jets To Brazil, DJ Shadow.. all kinds of things.
Artists: Matthew Woodson. I don't follow too many regular artists

do you have some inspiring words for the lot of us?
I wish to be a lot more poetic than I am, so not really.

did you watch Beast Wars?
no, but I remember the game

I think you should post more.....?
thanks, perhaps I shall.

and I was drunk when I answered those questions last night, which is my excuse for that answer. I have a vague understanding of feminism, but it's likely not very accurate.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:03 am

favorite restaurant in houston?
do you ever go sailing or boating since you live so close?
what do you think of texas?
$3,000 and twenty minutes in Saks Fifth Ave... what would you buy? (specifics, if possible)
how often do you reuse towels?
did you do sports as a child?
do you wear bracelets?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:40 am

what's your favorite thing about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 am

why are you so sexy?
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 pm

why is eric so sexy?
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm

kirsty wrote:
favorite restaurant in houston?
I haven't really been to many restaurants in Houston.. there was a really good hole-in-the-wall Asian place I went to once, but I don't remember the name, it was somewhere on Montrose I think.

do you ever go sailing or boating since you live so close?
nope. we go to church with a guy who goes wakeboarding a lot, so hopefully I'll do that this summer

what do you think of texas?
egh.. kind of disappointing, honestly. No real winter, retarded summer, no hills of any kind, nothing really exciting..

$3,000 and twenty minutes in Saks Fifth Ave... what would you buy? (specifics, if possible)
specifics:
Member Interview #13 - Cath 0433108264270R_300x400
$417

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0447104931241R_300x400
$148 (if it got cold enough in Texas, I'd actually consider getting that)

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0406202387145R_300x400
$209.90

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0400408243397R_300x400
$200

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0440103448680R__ASTL_300x400
$195 [shirt]

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0461256227076R_300x400
$198

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0447139384128R_300x400
$195

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0403107431027R_300x400
$550

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0404806115638R_300x400
$163

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0421803428226R__ASTL_300x400
$163.45 [jacket]

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0460311453252R__ASTL_300x400
$150 [shirt]

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0406291274685R_300x400
$55

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0406200118857R_300x400
$45

Member Interview #13 - Cath 0460502961764R_300x400
$297

============
$2,986.35

I tried to piece together at least one full outfit, socks and underwear not included since they're not seen. Also, I really like coats.. fucking Texas..

how often do you reuse towels?
until they start to smell bad. All the towels are kept in my parents bathroom, so I don't really think to grab a fresh one until the current one has expired.

did you do sports as a child?
soccer, like every kid, but other than that.. not really.

do you wear bracelets?
currently, no.. but in high school i had 170 of those little rubber ones that i wore all at once..

and physically: my nose
personally: egh.. i guess I'm understanding.. but I really don't know what about my personality is my favorite thing..

------------

I'm not really sure.. I just am.

------------

I'm not really sure.. He just am.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:58 am

what's your most favorite thing about the opposite sex?

have you ever thought you might be attracted to men?

what's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to you?

what's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

if you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do with your time?

what really annoys you?

what makes you happy?

if you had to write out a paragraph about yourself to make people LOVE you, and without lying, how would that paragraph go?
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 pm

why do you like dark colored clothing so much? hah
what is a secret that would make me go WOW or wtf or something about texas art supply?
was the restaurant you were talking about ming's? if so, delicious
you should go to the hill country/or where i live. tons of hills everywhere and it's not far from where you live!
top three books?
what kind of tissues do you use?
what kind of shampoo do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 pm

yasminspired wrote:
what's your most favorite thing about the opposite sex?
physically: dark straight hair
personally: modesty

have you ever thought you might be attracted to men?
[b]not really

what's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to you?
I don't know.. I guess my parents saying they're proud of me. If not the nicest thing anyone has ever said, it means the most

what's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?
I don't really know.. probably not much

if you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do with your time?
Honestly, probably spend all my money on a plane ticket to Connecticut.

what really annoys you?
drugs

what makes you happy?
snow, cute romantic moments, singing in the car, completing a drawing I'm proud of, hearing a good poem/song, being excited for something, hugging my dad

if you had to write out a paragraph about yourself to make people LOVE you, and without lying, how would that paragraph go?
I'm not sure I could make people love me with anything I had to say. I don't think I have the vocabulary or the articulation or eloquence to form sentences manipulative enough to make people love me.. if I had to create a paragraph about myself though it'd likely be very to the point and just about my interests. I'd write one, but it'd be embarrassing at how dumb and probably not really what you were talking about.

kirsty wrote:
why do you like dark colored clothing so much? hah
haha, I just think it looks classy.. and for those prices, I'm going to buy some classy ass clothes.

what is a secret that would make me go WOW or wtf or something about texas art supply?
Hmm.. there isn't really a whole lot around Texas Art. I guess the biggest 'wow' is how little work we do. We get paid to sit for 7 hours of an 8 hour day. At our store, if you hear "CF".. usually in the form of "incoming CF" or "can I get an associate for a CF in the paper department?" or something like that, it stands for 'cancel fun'.. basically just having to actually do something. If a customer is rude, we'll write down the wrong price for their paper, or we'll tell them we don't have whatever they're looking for, or we'll sell them the wrong paper. Nothing massive, just a lighter weight or something so if they're painting on it or something it'll get all rippled, or if they're doing pastel or something on it, we'll sell them a super smooth paper so it won't really take to it, or a super rough paper so it'll look like shit. It sounds a lot worse than it is, it's really only for customers who are asses. The people who demand things or just get annoying and expect you to wipe their ass for them.

was the restaurant you were talking about ming's? if so, delicious
I don't think so. It was just some tiny little nothing place in a strip center. They had really good pork dumplings though.

you should go to the hill country/or where i live. tons of hills everywhere and it's not far from where you live!
I just might.. I didn't realize how weird it was to see a hill until I saw one down here.. it was so weird I took a picture of it.

top three books?
Catcher In The Rye
The Great Gatsby
and not a book.. but.. The Misanthrope

what kind of tissues do you use?
ha, I'm not that couth I guess, I just use toilet paper..

what kind of shampoo do you use?
some kind of steel blue Suave shampoo. Nothing special.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 pm

Cath wrote:
yasminspired wrote:
I'm not sure I could make people love me with anything I had to say. I don't think I have the vocabulary or the articulation or eloquence to form sentences manipulative enough to make people love me.. if I had to create a paragraph about myself though it'd likely be very to the point and just about my interests. I'd write one, but it'd be embarrassing at how dumb and probably not really what you were talking about.
the writing doesn't matter, it's just what you say about yourself. that makes people love you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #13 - Cath   Member Interview #13 - Cath Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #13 - Cath
Page 1 of 1