Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm moving to Missouri

Go down 
+4
sidekick
franky
screams
Existential Cat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

I'm moving to Missouri Empty
PostSubject: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 pm

So basically, I started this post about 20 minutes ago (or longer) and was writing up this story about all the shit that's been going on for the past few months, and decided that it's all rubbish and the important thing is that I'm leaving Indiana... moving out of my parents house... and moving to Moberly, Missouri.

I'm currently in Missouri now, but all of my possessions are still in Indiana so I'll be making a trip this weekend to get my stuff and move to Missouri. I was able to contact an old friend and he'll be helping me get started with a place until May when he's getting married. - The cool thing is I'm still where Rikki is (even though she's living on campus at the college) but the house I'm in is only like 2 miles away from the school.

So yeah, I'm still unemployed, but I have a place to stay with a really awesome guy, and evidently lots of places looking for full-time workers. I'm pretty excited.

Anyway, I'm stealing the internet at the college via Rikki's school account, and am not sure when Ill have permanent internet access at the house I'll be staying in. - Good news is that I'm not dead. Things are pretty swell currently. And I might actually meet Bekah sometime in the near future.

the end.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm

I was wondering why you hadn't been posting.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:27 am

I'll be in your hat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm

just thought I'd let everyone know I'm not dead.

Still in Moberly - but things are kind of grim. I'll explain once shit either completely falls apart, or once everything is sorted.

Hope everyone is doing well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm

you can call me.

or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Eric! You are less than an hour away from me! What the HECK, man?!
Back to top Go down
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:54 pm

I've been through Moberly on my way to Kirksville before. One of the few semi-decentish sized towns up there. Anyway, have fun.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

good luck, always good to get out of the parents house
Back to top Go down
notdoneyet

notdoneyet

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:27 pm

tylersixx wrote:
good luck, always good to get out of the parents house
yeah...totally, and congrats on being like just about everyone who's from Indiana and finally getting out. I'm getting out in two months and I'm so excited...though I'm realizing I might have to come back sometime but that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Missouri   I'm moving to Missouri Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm moving to Missouri
Page 1 of 1