Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm borrrred...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Ok so today sucked. I hadn't been to work alllll week so I thought I should go in today even though I still felt like crap. My mom decided that I needed to go to the doctor. So I took off at noon, thinking my appointment was at 1, went home to grab something to eat, found out my appointment was at 1:30. Shouldn't've been a big deal, but it pissed me off nonetheless. So I went to the doctor, got there at like 1:25, sit, wait, sit, wait, sit, wait, someone in office came into the waiting room and said, "Are you waiting for someone?" I, confused, said, "umm...no...the doctor?" And she just turns away without another word. I, still confused, sat and waited some more. By now it's 2:15. Almost a whole freakin hour after I got there. The nurse comes out and calls me back, finally, takes me to a little room and weighs me and takes my temperature (which was 96.4, by the way). She tells me the doctor will be in in just a minute. So I sit and wait some more. He came in like 15 minutes later. He listened to my heart and my back and looked at my throat. This took approximately 3 minutes. I can't stand this doctor because he mumbles so bad I actually cannot understand him at all. I'm certain I answered all his questions incorrectly because I didn't know what he was even saying. I understood the words "work," "cough," and "5:00," the entire time I was there. STUPID. Ok so he prescribed me some crap, and charged me a $15.00 copay. I left with my prescriptions and started looking for my prescription insurance card. I couldn't find it. I called my mom, who told me that she gave it back to me after she got my crap from my wisdom teeth. So she didn't have it either. Well, I went to Walgreen's hoping that they had all my insurance stuff on record. They did. But my two prescriptions cost $63.63 and took another 20 minutes to get. And they better work. Fast. So, start to finish, this whole doctor thing took me from 1:25 to 3:35. I'm soooo mad.

Edit: Oh my gosh, I'm dying! My temperature is 94.3!
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 am

You are probably turning into dry ice. I've heard of that happening.

My back hurts a lot. I can't sleep sometimes when it gets like this. It doesn't help that I work at a pack and ship outlet, where I lift heavy stuff. I need to visit the chiropractor sometime. Probably won't make it until Monday.

Poor health and body state suck.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:51 am

isn't it worrisome that you had no idea what the doctor was saying? what if he prescribed the wrong thing because you were answering his questions wrong? I mean, I doubt you'd start making stuff up but, I'd be a little ill at ease.

please don't die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 pm

bekah.

paragraph breaks.

please.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 pm

I don't worry about things like telling doctors wrong information. I have more important things to worry about.
No, seriously though, I think just with what the nurse wrote down he knew what was wrong with me enough to prescribe something. And I feel a whole frickin ton better so that's good, right?!
Trevor..............sorry...............I'm usually not like that. I was kinda mad.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm

no need for an apology it was meant to be light-hearted.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Haha, I didn't figure you were genuinely upset about it or anything.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 am

anyone who can make me upset can chock that down as a lifetime achievement. I am the zen fisherman.
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:39 am

Who eats 2 lbs of grapes at once ^
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
tylersixx

tylersixx

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:49 am

yep, today's list is a half pound of carrots, 2 lbs of tofu, 8 oz of miso and 6 celery sticks.

I should have an infomercial.
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:41 pm

tylersixx wrote:
yep, today's list is a half pound of carrots, 2 lbs of tofu, 8 oz of miso and 6 celery sticks.

I should have an infomercial.

Are you on a detox diet or something?
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
tylersixx

tylersixx

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 am

nope, just have about five weeks til futbol season starts and i am upping my fitness, i need to be able to call people cunts as often as possible so i start training well before the season starts. part of that healthy body, healthy mind thing i do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm borrrred... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm borrrred...   I'm borrrred... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm borrrred...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Lovely :: The Basics :: Talking about stuff-
Jump to: