Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)... Empty
PostSubject: Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...   Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)... EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

another great show, i love it! What a Face

Last edited by bleed1more4me on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amannamedbleed
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...   Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Joss Whedon is a genius. However, a couple of actives really need to get out of there for the story to truly develop. Most likely, it needs to be Echo/Caroline. It really disappointed me that some of them didn't actually get out this past Friday.
Back to top Go down
bleed1more4me

bleed1more4me

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...   Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 am

i'm not even worried aboot the story devolping that much until the middle of the 2nd season... most shows get 2 chances to make it on tv so during the first chance they get roughly 12 episodes, then the network looks at the rating and marketability and so forth of the show and decides what to do, after that they decide wether or not to keep it one more season then at aboot 12 episodes of the second season (which for most shows is a solid halfway point) they decide if they'll keep it again, and if it's a yes it's typically a 5 year agreement (total counting what has already been done) at that point... alot of times with shows knowing this they try not to open too many deep plots until after they are secured for a while...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amannamedbleed
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...   Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:16 pm

I guess you are right. I just have rather lofty expectations for Whedon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...   Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollhouse (warning this thread may talk aboot the show)...
Page 1 of 1