Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These videos brightened my day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

These videos brightened my day Empty
PostSubject: These videos brightened my day   These videos brightened my day EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
`kaylaaa.

`kaylaaa.

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: These videos brightened my day   These videos brightened my day EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Dude.
      That first one.
      Ajalsikdjfasldfjads.

I wonder if that's the actual song that was playing when they filmed that. Or if it was like Sandstorm or something.

And they just happened to sync it up. @_@
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ikluh
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: These videos brightened my day   These videos brightened my day EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 pm

wow, the first one. fucking fantastic. I absolutely love performance art, and that was phenomenal. gah, what I wouldn't give to be a part of something like that.

my acting class has tried to put on performance art pieces, where it seemingly comes from nowhere and you do it in public and all that jazz, but it doesn't have the same effect when we're all around the same age and a small enough group to dismiss.

the second one was great as well, but I connect a lot more with the first. thank you for posting those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: These videos brightened my day   These videos brightened my day EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Cool vids. I don't think the first is the audio from the station, it sounds too clean... I think it would sound more reverby with the acoustics in that building... but who knows. I should tell my sister to learn to beatbox into a flute, she's one of the best flutists I've heard.

ALso, the expressions of the people in the train station are great.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These videos brightened my day   These videos brightened my day Empty

Back to top Go down

These videos brightened my day
Page 1 of 1