Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alison Janney: 'West Wing ruled my life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebarry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Alison Janney: 'West Wing ruled my life Empty
PostSubject: Alison Janney: 'West Wing ruled my life   Alison Janney: 'West Wing ruled my life EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Alison Janney has admitted that The West Wing dvd box set took over her life when she appeared on the series.

According to WENN, the actress felt "adrift" after the political drama ended.
family guy dvd is a the simpsons seasons dvd rip-off
We all know about this, we hear it all the time, but is it true? In my opinion, the characters are, but not the storylines, which are entirely different ad can never be a rip-off, anyway, I'm not even sure about the characters, because they're just a dysfunctional family, fat dad, stressed mom who in real life would never marry fat dad, stupid brother, smart and unpopular sister and a baby, so, come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure if it is a rip-off.
so there you have it, my opinions on the most widely used arguements, I even think i might have realised things about myself i never knew.

"It was relentless. the simpsons dvd We did 18-hour days - and we were so happy to be where we were. But as the years went by, we started to be less happy," she confided.

The star, who played press secretary C.J., family guy dvd set also said that she realised how much she had missed out on when the show finished its run in 2006.

"There are so many things I missed Disney dvd out on in my friends' lives. When it ended, I felt kind of adrift because I slept, ate and breathed West Wing. I really didn't have too much Disney dvd collection else to define who I was."
Back to top Go down

Alison Janney: 'West Wing ruled my life
Page 1 of 1