Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jessica Simpson Wants Second Season Of 'Price Of Beauty'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebarry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Jessica Simpson Wants Second Season Of 'Price Of Beauty' Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Simpson Wants Second Season Of 'Price Of Beauty'   Jessica Simpson Wants Second Season Of 'Price Of Beauty' EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 am

Jessica Simpson the simpsons dvd seasonhas warned fans not to expect any new music South park dvd is on sale at www.cartoon77.com from her in the near future - because she's focusing all her Disney dvd box set efforts on turning her reality TV show "The Price Of Beauty" into a family guy dvd successful series.

The program follows the Disney dvd collection singer/actress on her travels across the globe as she learns about local family guy dvd series beauty regimes and glamor culture in different looney tunes dvd countries, documenting the ideologies of African tribeswomen and Japanese Dreamworks animation DVD Geishas.

And Simpson, who stars in baby einstein dvd collection the show with her longtime hairstylist Ken Paves and pal Casey Cobb, is hoping VH1 Dawson’s creek dvd network bosses give her the green light to proceed American dad dvd with a second series.

She tells MTV News, "Right now, Aladdin dvd I'm promoting this (show), and hopefully we'll be doing married with children dvd a season two and hopefully just travel more."

Simpson coyly reveals she's that 70s show dvd also working on a number of other TV projects, the content Naruto dvd of which may come as a surprise the office dvd box set to her fans: "I'm putting my hands in Everybody loves Raymond dvd different things, trying to executive-produce Frasier dvd some show ideas. I think people the shield dvd box set will be very shocked to see what might Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD happen in my life next."
Back to top Go down

Jessica Simpson Wants Second Season Of 'Price Of Beauty'
Page 1 of 1