Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost's Sheila Kelley: Zoe Plays a Huge Part in the Mythology of the Island

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Lost's Sheila Kelley: Zoe Plays a Huge Part in the Mythology of the Island Empty
PostSubject: Lost's Sheila Kelley: Zoe Plays a Huge Part in the Mythology of the Island   Lost's Sheila Kelley: Zoe Plays a Huge Part in the Mythology of the Island EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 am

If you're wondering why Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesLost would introduce yet another Seinfeld complete seasonnew character with just CSI Las Vegas complete season a few episodes remaining, Medium seasondon't take your complaints to Sheila Kelley: csi miami box setThe actress says her character, Disney dvd collectionZoe, will prove to be highly important Disney box setto the island and the show. Michael Jackson DVD CollectionShe also talked about whether she's as evil as her boss, Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection Charles Widmore (Alan Dale), The shield dvd seasonand whether her plans on the island Grey's Anatomy dvd seasongo beyond doing his bidding. Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsNeedless to say, spoiler alert.

Lost producers: get smart complete seriesWhat it means to be a the west wing complete seriescandidate

TVGuide.com: Bones dvd season How much have the producers told you about Zoe?
Sheila Kelley: buffy the vampire slayer complete seriesA lot. I've shot six episodes so far. Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdWe're shooting Episode 16 and I love this character. stargate atlantis dvdI find her absolutely intriguing and interesting.six feet under complete series I love the technique that Damon Lindelof and Carlton The Wire box set Cuse choose to work with their actors. The Sopranos complete series dvdIt's kind of like what happens when Boston Legal box set you're dropped into somebody's life.Sons of anarchy dvd release I have to make up my own back Monk dvd seasonstory and balance out the things that aren't The Closer dvd seasonon the page to support what I'm acting.Mad men dvd season I find it challenging and fun.

TVGuide.com: MacGyver complete series Do you know whether she is good or bad bleach box set?
Kelley: I love not six feet under complete series knowing what the next move is going to be. the simpsons complete seasonJust when I think she's evil,true blood dvd season she's not. And just when I think she's not, she is. mash complete seriesThe whole show right now is so much about cold case box setthe epic mystical story of good versus bad, and it just swings by a thread. sopranos complete series She really believes what she is doing is the one tree hill dvd season right thing to do and you'll understand glee season 1 dvd box setthat more when you see the Merlin series dvdupcoming episodes.

TVGuide.com: Merlin box setWell, what is she there to do?
Kelley: She is there on the dollhouse dvd seasonisland looking for somebody rome series dvdand she's looking for something. Homicide: Life on the Street dvdShe will know who it is when she finds that person. The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseShe also believes she has the answer.

TVGuide.com: JAG dvd season How did she come to work with Charles The Prisoner complete seriesWidmore?
Kelley: She is a geophysicist.father ted box set I think that she's very brilliant and loves Sex and the City box setwhat she does. She is a maverick in her field and believes there are La Femme Nikita dvd season more answers than the status quo is willing to buy into. So she wants to bring the concrete world of physics and geology into much more esoteric happenings, How I met your mother dvd seasonlike time travel and the energy of the island. Everybody hates Chris dvd season She's bridging the gap between science and belief. Remington Steele dvd seasons It's a strong theme throughout the whole Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasonshow.

Thirteen clues Heroes dvd seasons about the end of Lost: Does Ilana age? Lost dvd box setWho's coming back? Who isn't?

TVGuide.com: Stargate Atlantis dvd box setIs she loyal to Widmore to a fault?
Kelley: Very.Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd season That's a powerful question for this character.

TVGuide.com: Does Zoe Dark Angel dvd seasonplay a larger role in the mythology of the island?
Kelley: The first Dawsons Creek box setthing I did was looked up the name Zoe,Desperate Housewives dvd season and it means "life" in Greek. It's a very strong mythological Scrubs dvd season name and there's a lot of mythology on the island. House MD dvd seasonSo yes, she does.

TVGuide.com: Entourage dvd seasonHas she been to the island before?
Kelley: This is her first time, but she's a strategist and very cunning. Dexter box set She prepared very rigorously to come to the island for what she needs to do, and what she needs to do is huge. The office complete seasonShe's 20 steps ahead all the time...How I met your mother dvd season or she likes to believe she is.

TVGuide.com: Everybody hates Chris dvd season Will we see her off the island in the alternate universe?
Kelley: Possibly. Her job is very much in the present. Remington Steele dvd seasonsShe's very aggressively going after what she believes will be the answer.

TVGuide.com: Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasonLast week's episode set up a lot of double-crossing. Heroes dvd seasonsWhat can you say about that?
Kelley: Who aligns with whom Lost dvd box set and who's good and who's not is part of the Stargate Atlantis dvd box setjourney that will be so incredible and Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd season radically different than anything [you'll see] on TV in Dark Angel dvd season the next coming months.

Getting Lost: Dawsons Creek box setWill Ben and Richard team upDesperate Housewives dvd season?

TVGuide.com: Scrubs dvd seasonAre the choices of alignments bigger than Widmore vs. Ben or Jacob vs. the Man in Black?
Kelley: If you think there's only two.House MD dvd season.. [Laughs] It's big. It's really about life. Entourage dvd seasonIt's about the choices Dexter box set you make in life. Think of Lost not as a two-sided coin, The office complete seasonbut as a diamond of choices.

TVGuide.com:Sons of anarchy dvd release Have you seen the final script? Monk dvd seasonDo you know what's coming in the end?
Kelley: I actually haven't read the finale. The Closer dvd season I've only seen it in the hands of the director.Mad men dvd season I don't even know bleach box set if I'm in the finale.

With the final season already half-way over, the simpsons complete seasonwhich mysteries are you looking forward to being solved?
Back to top Go down

Lost's Sheila Kelley: Zoe Plays a Huge Part in the Mythology of the Island
Page 1 of 1