Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

S. Epatha Merkerson to Leave Law & Order After 16 Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

S. Epatha Merkerson to Leave Law & Order After 16 Years Empty
PostSubject: S. Epatha Merkerson to Leave Law & Order After 16 Years   S. Epatha Merkerson to Leave Law & Order After 16 Years EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 am

After 16 years, S. Epatha Criminal minds Merkerson is leaving Law & Order Criminal minds dvdat the end of this season, criminal minds seasonTVGuide.com has confirmed.

"It's a graceful way to go. criminal minds episodeIt's the end of my contract this year, Criminal minds series dvdand the story line has been so perfect," Criminal minds dvd collection the 57-year-old actress told Entertainment Weekly, criminal minds season 5which first reported the news. criminal minds season 4"I've given it my best for 16 years. criminal minds tvIt's time to move on. Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesI'm doing other things and this will be a great Seinfeld complete seasonway to leave what has been an CSI Las Vegas complete seasonextraordinary gig."

Watch videos from Medium seasonLaw & Order

Merkerson, csi miami box setwhose character was diagnosed with Disney dvd collectioncancer earlier this season, says she doesn't know yet if Lt. Disney box setVan Buren will live or die. "Van Buren is a hell of a character. However they decide to take her out,Michael Jackson DVD Collection it'll be worthy of the character,"Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection she told EW. "Either way, The shield dvd seasonit'll be great for me because Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonI get to act it."

Although the fate of Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons Law & Order — now in Season 20 get smart complete series— is also in question, the west wing complete series the longtime cast member Bones dvd seasonhas faith it will return. buffy the vampire slayer complete series"They say that every other year Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdand the show always comes back,stargate atlantis dvd" she told EW of the series, six feet under complete series which is poised to break The Wire box setGunsmoke's record for longest-running The Sopranos complete series dvdprime-time drama if it is renewed. Boston Legal box set"It's a great show. It's well-written.Sons of anarchy dvd release It has great integrity. Monk dvd seasonIt has a huge following."

NBC plans to order The Closer dvd seasonmore Law & Order, Mad men dvd seasonbeef up pilot development

Merkerson, MacGyver complete serieswho won an Emmy, bleach box setGolden Globe and Screen Actors six feet under complete seriesGuild awards for her performance in the 2005 the simpsons complete seasonHBO film Lackawanna Blues,true blood dvd season said she's next producing mash complete seriesand directing a documentary.

"It's exciting cold case box setfor me to be able to learn new things, sopranos complete seriesshe said. "I'm sure it will be emotional, one tree hill dvd seasonbut right now I'm just really glee season 1 dvd box set happy for having had Merlin series dvdthe opportunity."

NBC refused Merlin box setto comment on Merkerson's departure.

HBO did not comment on the cause of death.

"HBO is deeply saddened by the sudden loss of our dear friend and colleague David Mills,Criminal minds" the network said in a statement. Criminal minds dvd"He was a gracious and humble man, criminal minds seasonand will be sorely missed by those who knew and loved him, criminal minds episodeas well as those who were aware of his immense talent. Criminal minds series dvdDavid has left us too soon, but his brilliant work will live on."

Mills made his television Criminal minds dvd collectionwriting debut with NBC's Homicide: Life on the Street, based on Simon's book. Before working in television, criminal minds season 5Mills was a reporter for the Post, while Simon criminal minds season 4worked for the Baltimore Sun. Among Mills' criminal minds tvstories was one on rapper Sistah Curb Your Enthusiasm complete series Souljah in which Seinfeld complete seasonshe made statements that became CSI Las Vegas complete seasonan issue in the 1992 presidential Medium season campaign.

Mills, who won Emmys csi miami box setfor his work on the miniseries Disney dvd collectionThe Corner, also wrote for NYPD Blue, ER, Disney box setand The Wire. Michael Jackson DVD CollectionHe also authored the brilliant pop-culture blog Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection Undercover Black Man, The shield dvd seasonwhere he wrote about Treme on Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonMonday.
Back to top Go down

S. Epatha Merkerson to Leave Law & Order After 16 Years
Page 1 of 1