Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up Empty
PostSubject: CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up   CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:37 am

On Thursday's CSI,get smart complete series Ray Langston's obsession the west wing complete serieswith Dr. Jekyll begins to involve Bones dvd season other members of the team.

CSI: The huntbuffy the vampire slayer complete series for Dr. Jekyll heats up

When Langston Buffy the Vampire slayer dvd (Laurence Fishburne)stargate atlantis dvdand Nick (George Eads)six feet under complete series are called to the scene The Wire box set of a family's brutal murder, The Sopranos complete series dvdtheir investigation leads them to Boston Legal box set the basement of the house Sons of anarchy dvd releasenext door, which is full Monk dvd seasonof equipment that suggests Dr. Jekyll lives there.

"We find some The Closer dvd seasonof his homemade surgical equipment that will make Mad men dvd season your hair stand up," MacGyver complete seriesEads tells TVGuide.com.bleach box set "The clues he leaves six feet under complete seriesare literally something out of dinner theater.the simpsons complete season This guy's dropping all true blood dvd season these squirrelly clues all over mash complete seriesthe place. To decipher these clues, cold case box setwe call upon Nick's instinct,sopranos complete series but tap even more into Dr.one tree hill dvd season Ray's insights into the glee season 1 dvd box setcriminal mind."

The case takes Merlin series dvdthe team to a hospital, where the Merlin box setinvestigators soon learn that Dr. dollhouse dvd seasonJekyll is impersonating a staff rome series dvdmember. "Right when we're Homicide: Life on the Street dvd about to catch the guy The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseand bust in to see him JAG dvd seasontorturing someone, he's not there," The Prisoner complete seriesEads says. "Realizing that he's in this hospital JAG dvd season we're in and he's in disguise, Sex and the City box setwe end up running and chasing. La Femme Nikita dvd seasonIt gets pretty intense."
But for Sammy and Nate, glee season 1 dvd box setit's personal. Sammy learns that his wife has been photographing gang members, which he fears Merlin series dvdcould compromise his investigation. Merlin box setNate's teenaged daughter also runs in circles connected to Trinny.

Check out photos dollhouse dvd seasonof the Southland cast

"You get to see just how rome series dvdhis relationship with his daughter affects him. Homicide: Life on the Street dvd She's very involved," Alejandro says. The Vampire Diaries dvd release"She's involved herself in a part of life that greatly affects JAG dvd seasonhis work life. You get to see how that turns out and The Prisoner complete series how Nate reacts to her as his child."

But while partners are usually JAG dvd seasonable to lean on one another during trying times, Sex and the City box setNate and Sammy are more divided than ever, La Femme Nikita dvd seasonthanks to Gil Puente (Laz Alonso),How I met your mother dvd season the task force leader.Everybody hates Chris dvd season Gil and Nate worked together years before, Remington Steele dvd seasonsand their history has put a strain on Nate's bond with Sammy.

"It's hard for us," Alejandro says,Xena Warrior Princess dvd season "You get to see this sort of friction. Heroes dvd seasonsThey're off balance, and you get to see how off balance they are.Lost dvd box set But it also all comes back around. Hopefully, they will evolve and get back to normalcy.Stargate Atlantis dvd box set It tests the strengths of their relationship as partners."

Alejandro says the next episode touches on where Nate's true loyalty would lie, if a line Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd seasonwere drawn in the sand. He also says the episode makes big strides in closing the case. Dark Angel dvd season"You feel in the air that closure is just around the corner,Dawsons Creek box set" he says.

Will Southland be different on TNT?

Even though Southland's run on TNT is almost up (the cable network is running the six Criminal mindsepisodes originally ordered by NBC before the Criminal minds dvdnetwork canceled the show), criminal minds seasonAlejandro says he hopes a lack of closure for criminal minds episodesome characters will lead to a Criminal minds series dvdrenewal for next season.

"I think by the end Criminal minds dvd collectionof the season, all the Southland criminal minds season 5 fans will have had the opportunity to grab onto criminal minds season 4 the characters that they love," Alejandro says. criminal minds tv"All the characters have really Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesopened up and blossomed into real people.Seinfeld complete season ... and I hope people will want to CSI Las Vegas complete season grab on and continue to Medium seasonsee more of these people's lives.

Glee and American Idol Criminal mindssoon won't be the only Fox network shows Criminal minds dvdwith musical performances.

From Thursday, criminal minds seasonApril 29 to Wednesday, criminal minds episodeMay 5, episodes of Bones, Criminal minds series dvdFamily Guy, Fringe, House, Criminal minds dvd collectionThe Simpsons and others criminal minds season 5will feature a variety of musical criminal minds season 4elements.

Watch full criminal minds tvepisodes of Glee
The retired MLB player,Grey's Anatomy dvd season 48, says he only quit because Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsof exhaustion due to a long get smart complete seriesyear and a busy schedule. the west wing complete series"I just hit a point where I was totally exhausted. Bones dvd seasonI was running around and I just had nothing left in the tank,buffy the vampire slayer complete series" Strawberry said.Buffy the Vampire slayer dvd "It wasn't anything personal. It wasn't about quitting."

Strawberry, whose stargate atlantis dvd16-year baseball career included stints with six feet under complete seriesboth the New York Mets and the New York The Wire box setYankees, said he sacrificed himself for the team. The Sopranos complete series dvd"Everybody was, you know, Sons of anarchy dvd releasekind of throwing each other under the bus from Monk dvd seasontime to time because nobody wants to leave," Strawberry said.The Closer dvd season "In my case, I figured Mad men dvd seasonI'll be the one to depart MacGyver complete seriesand let the team go forth. bleach box set... It wasn't about me. six feet under complete seriesIt was about the team. the simpsons complete season So I have no regrets."

Watch full episodes true blood dvd season of Celebrity Apprentice

Strawberry, who mash complete seriesbattled colon cancer following his cold case box setretirement in 1999, said it was sopranos complete seriesonly because of host and executive one tree hill dvd seasonproducer Donald Trump's repeated invitations glee season 1 dvd box setthat he joined the show at all. Merlin series dvdAlthough he said Trump was "shocked" by his early exit, Merlin box setStrawberry insisted there were no hard feelings between them.

"I believe that Mr. dollhouse dvd seasonTrump truly has a good feeling for me," rome series dvdStrawberry said. Homicide: Life on the Street dvd "He invited me back for the final two. The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseI came back to help out in the last task. JAG dvd seasonHe thanked me for coming back The Prisoner complete seriesand told me I was a good sport. JAG dvd seasonAnd he also donated $25,000 to my charity [The Darryl Strawberry Foundation]."

Strawberry established Sex and the City box setthe foundation in 2006 with his wife, La Femme Nikita dvd seasonTracy, to help increase autism awareness. How I met your mother dvd season Strawberry's charitable work with the foundation is part of his Everybody hates Chris dvd seasonnew outlook on life following a string of drug-related incidents Remington Steele dvd seasonsin the 1990s and 2000s. In 1999, Xena Warrior Princess dvd season Strawberry was sentenced to 21 Heroes dvd seasonsmonths probation and community service for Lost dvd box setcocaine possession and soliciting Stargate Atlantis dvd box setsex from a woman posing as a prostitute. Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd seasonHe entered drug rehab several times and served 11 months in jail from 2002 to 2003 for Dark Angel dvd seasonviolating probation on the 1999 charges.

La Femme Nikita dvd season
How I met your mother dvd season
Everybody hates Chris dvd season
Remington Steele dvd seasons
Xena Warrior Princess dvd season
Heroes dvd seasons
Back to top Go down

CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up
Page 1 of 1