Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glee's Top 8 Sue Sylvester Quotes (So Far)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Glee's Top 8 Sue Sylvester Quotes (So Far) Empty
PostSubject: Glee's Top 8 Sue Sylvester Quotes (So Far)   Glee's Top 8 Sue Sylvester Quotes (So Far) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

Whether Glee's Sue Medium seasonSylvester is berating Will Schuester's CSI Las Vegas complete seasonhair or using her cutthroat one-liners Seinfeld complete seasonto describe the glee kids, Jane Lynch strikes Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesthe perfect balance between criminal minds tvvillain and sarcastic genius. And we criminal minds season 4just can't get enough.

Before Glee returns criminal minds season 5Tuesday (9:28/8:28c, Fox) check out Criminal minds dvd collectionour list of the eight best Criminal minds series dvdunfiltered lines Sue has uttered criminal minds episodeto date:

Glee's Jane Lynch criminal minds seasonconfirms engagement

8. Episode Criminal minds dvd6: "Vitamin D"
[Writing in her journal]
"Every time I try to destroy Criminal minds that clutch of scab-eating mouth criminal minds episodebreathers, it only comes back stronger.Criminal minds series dvd Like some sexually ambiguous Criminal minds dvd collectionhorror-movie villain."

7. Episode 2: criminal minds season 5"Showmance"
[Making a proposition for criminal minds season 4 Will to get rid of the glee club]
"Let's break it down.criminal minds tv You want to be creative; Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesyou want to be in the spotlight. Face it: You want to be me. Seinfeld complete seasonSo here's the deal. CSI Las Vegas complete seasonYou do with your depressive little group Medium seasonof kids what I did with my csi miami box set wealthy elderly mother: Euthanize it."

6. Episode 13:Disney dvd collection "Sectionals"
[Fighting with Will about Disney box setthe leaked set list for sectionals]
"I'm reasonably confident Michael Jackson DVD Collectionyou will be adding revenge to the long Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection list of things you're no good at, The shield dvd seasonright next to being married, running Grey's Anatomy dvd seasona high school glee club, and finding Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons a hair style that doesn't make get smart complete series you look like a lesbian. Love the west wing complete seriesya like a sister."

5. Episode Bones dvd season9: "Wheels"
[Trying to train buffy the vampire slayer complete seriesnew cheerleader Becky]
"You think this is hard? Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdTry auditioning for Baywatch stargate atlantis dvdand being told that they're going in six feet under complete seriesanother direction.The Wire box set That was hard."

4. Episode 12: The Sopranos complete series dvd"Mattress"
[Chastising Will about the Boston Legal box set glee kids' mattress Sons of anarchy dvd releasecommercial]
"You wouldn't know if your Monk dvd seasonglee club was using your The Closer dvd season office to breed rabbits Mad men dvd season for pets or for food. MacGyver complete seriesYou know why? You too bleach box setbusy chasing tail and loading six feet under complete seriesyour hair with enormous the simpsons complete seasonamounts of product. I mean true blood dvd season today it just looks like you put lard in it."

3. Episode mash complete series 12: "Mattress"
[During her "Sue's cold case box setCorner" segment on the local news]
"All I want is just one sopranos complete series day a year where one tree hill dvd seasonI'm not visually assaulted glee season 1 dvd box setby uglies and fatties. Merlin series dvdSeriously, Ohio, these Merlin box setretinas need a day off."

2. Episode 2:dollhouse dvd season "Showmance"
[Following the glee rome series dvdclub's provocative performance of Salt-n- Pepa's "Push It"]
"That was the most offensive Homicide: Life on the Street dvd thing I've seen in 20 years The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseof teaching. And that includes JAG dvd season an elementary school production of Hair."

1. Episode 2: The Prisoner complete series"Showmance"
[Telling Will's wife, JAG dvd seasonTerri, that Will's interested Sex and the City box setin Emma]
"Your husband is La Femme Nikita dvd seasonhiding his kielbasa in a Hickory How I met your mother dvd seasonFarms gift basket that Everybody hates Chris dvd seasondoesn't belong to you. ... I think you should both pack up and Remington Steele dvd seasonsmove out of the district — unless you want to Xena Warrior Princess dvd season lose your man to a mentally ill,Heroes dvd seasons ginger pygmy with eyes like a bushbaby."

What are your Lost dvd box setfavorite lines?

3. Episode mash complete series 12: "Mattress"
[During her "Sue's cold case box setCorner" segment on the local news]
"All I want is just one sopranos complete series day a year where one tree hill dvd seasonI'm not visually assaulted glee season 1 dvd box setby uglies and fatties. Merlin series dvdSeriously, Ohio, these Merlin box setretinas need a day off."

2. Episode 2:dollhouse dvd season "Showmance"
[Following the glee rome series dvdclub's provocative performance of Salt-n- Pepa's "Push It"]
"That was the most offensive Homicide: Life on the Street dvd thing I've seen in 20 years The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseof teaching. And that includes JAG dvd season an elementary school production of Hair."

1. Episode 2: The Prisoner complete series"Showmance"
[Telling Will's wife, JAG dvd seasonTerri, that Will's interested Sex and the City box setin Emma]
"Your husband is La Femme Nikita dvd seasonhiding his kielbasa in a Hickory How I met your mother dvd seasonFarms gift basket that Everybody hates Chris dvd seasondoesn't belong to you. ... I think you should both pack up and Remington Steele dvd seasonsmove out of the district — unless you want to Xena Warrior Princess dvd season lose your man to a mentally ill,Heroes dvd seasons ginger pygmy with eyes like a bushbaby."

What are your Lost dvd box setfavorite lines?
NBC plans to order The Closer dvd seasonmore Law & Order, Mad men dvd seasonbeef up pilot development

Merkerson, MacGyver complete serieswho won an Emmy, bleach box setGolden Globe and Screen Actors six feet under complete seriesGuild awards for her performance in the 2005 the simpsons complete seasonHBO film Lackawanna Blues,true blood dvd season said she's next producing mash complete seriesand directing a documentary.

"It's exciting cold case box setfor me to be able to learn new things, sopranos complete seriesshe said. "I'm sure it will be emotional, one tree hill dvd seasonbut right now I'm just really glee season 1 dvd box set happy for having had Merlin series dvdthe opportunity."

NBC refused Merlin box setto comment on Merkerson's departure.

HBO did not comment on the cause of death.

"HBO is deeply saddened by the sudden loss of our dear friend and colleague David Mills,Criminal minds" the network said in a statement. Criminal minds dvd"He was a gracious and humble man, criminal minds seasonand will be sorely missed by those who knew and loved him, criminal minds episodeas well as those who were aware of his immense talent. Criminal minds series dvdDavid has left us too soon, but his brilliant work will live on."

Mills made his television Criminal minds dvd collectionwriting debut with NBC's Homicide: Life on the Street, based on Simon's book. Before working in television, criminal minds season 5Mills was a reporter for the Post, while Simon criminal minds season 4worked for the Baltimore Sun. Among Mills' criminal minds tvstories was one on rapper Sistah Curb Your Enthusiasm complete series Souljah in which Seinfeld complete seasonshe made statements that became CSI Las Vegas complete seasonan issue in the 1992 presidential Medium season campaign.

Mills, who won Emmys csi miami box setfor his work on the miniseries Disney dvd collectionThe Corner, also wrote for NYPD Blue, ER, Disney box setand The Wire. Michael Jackson DVD CollectionHe also authored the brilliant pop-culture blog Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection Undercover Black Man, The shield dvd seasonwhere he wrote about Treme on Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonMonday.

Lost dvd box set
Stargate Atlantis dvd box set
Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd season
Dark Angel dvd season
Dawsons Creek box set
Desperate Housewives dvd season
Back to top Go down

Glee's Top 8 Sue Sylvester Quotes (So Far)
Page 1 of 1