Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost's Jorge Garcia: The Man in Black Cannot Lie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Lost's Jorge Garcia: The Man in Black Cannot Lie Empty
PostSubject: Lost's Jorge Garcia: The Man in Black Cannot Lie   Lost's Jorge Garcia: The Man in Black Cannot Lie EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:07 am

The latest Lost criminal minds season 4concluded with Hurley criminal minds tv(Jorge Garcia) leading the remaining Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriescandidates into the Seinfeld complete seasonMan in Black's camp. Apparently, Hugo Reyes CSI Las Vegas complete season has gone crazy, right?

Lost's Henry Ian Medium season Cusick: Desmond "totally driven by love"

"He's trying to csi miami box set protect everybody like he's always been," Disney dvd collectioninsists Garcia, who adds Disney box setthat Ilana's death Michael Jackson DVD Collectionwas the catalyst for Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd CollectionHurley taking a leadership role. The shield dvd seasonPlus, Garcia says: "Having that Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonconnection with Jacob Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons[Mark Pellegrino] has definitely get smart complete seriesgiven him a bit of chutzpah to take the west wing complete series more charge and get stuff done.

"He might be pushing Bones dvd seasonthe limits a little bit, but when you have buffy the vampire slayer complete seriesa show with Ben Linus [Michael Emerson] on it, Buffy the Vampire slayer dvd it doesn't really look so bad, stargate atlantis dvdwhat he does, just yet. His intentions are right. six feet under complete seriesIt's the last season, so we have to get to the end, The Wire box setso we might as well go and face each other!"

The next episode The Sopranos complete series dvdwill pick up with the pow-wow between good Boston Legal box setand evil starting, Garcia says. He adds that Sons of anarchy dvd releasewe needn't worry about the safety of Hurley, Monk dvd seasonJack (Matthew Fox), Frank (Jeff Fahey) and Sun The Closer dvd season (Yunjin Kim). "[The Man in Black] did Mad men dvd season give them their word that he MacGyver complete serieswasn't going to do anything. It's been bleach box setestablished that he six feet under complete serieshas to keep his word,"the simpsons complete season says Garcia. "So if he true blood dvd season gives his word, then he's bound to it."

Lost's Daniel Dae Kim: mash complete seriesNeither Sun nor Jin may be the candidate

The question cold case box setremains: Will the candidates try to sopranos complete seriesblow up the plane one tree hill dvd seasonto stop Old Smokey from glee season 1 dvd box setleaving the island? "They built Merlin series dvd a huge airplane fuselage, complete with wings Merlin box setout of wood and foam," says Garcia.dollhouse dvd season "It would be a really beautiful thing to blow up."

Garcia, who rome series dvdplans to move back to Los Angeles when the Homicide: Life on the Street dvd show concludes, The Vampire Diaries dvd releasesays the cast will still be JAG dvd seasonshooting until April 24, The Prisoner complete seriesbut they have just wrapped a crucial location:JAG dvd season Hawaii's Kualoa Ranch.
Episode mash complete series 12: "Mattress"
[During her "Sue's cold case box setCorner" segment on the local news]
"All I want is just one sopranos complete series day a year where one tree hill dvd seasonI'm not visually assaulted glee season 1 dvd box setby uglies and fatties. Merlin series dvdSeriously, Ohio, these Merlin box setretinas need a day off."
Episode 2:dollhouse dvd season "Showmance"
[Following the glee rome series dvdclub's provocative performance of Salt-n- Pepa's "Push It"]
"That was the most offensive Homicide: Life on the Street dvd thing I've seen in 20 years The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseof teaching. And that includes JAG dvd season an elementary school production of Hair."
Episode 2: The Prisoner complete series"Showmance"
[Telling Will's wife, JAG dvd seasonTerri, that Will's interested Sex and the City box setin Emma]
"Your husband is La Femme Nikita dvd seasonhiding his kielbasa in a Hickory How I met your mother dvd seasonFarms gift basket that Everybody hates Chris dvd seasondoesn't belong to you. ... I think you should both pack up and Remington Steele dvd seasonsmove out of the district — unless you want to Xena Warrior Princess dvd season lose your man to a mentally ill,Heroes dvd seasons ginger pygmy with eyes like a bushbaby."

What are your Lost dvd box setfavorite lines?

3. Episode mash complete series 12: "Mattress"
[During her "Sue's cold case box setCorner" segment on the local news]
"All I want is just one sopranos complete series day a year where one tree hill dvd seasonI'm not visually assaulted glee season 1 dvd box setby uglies and fatties. Merlin series dvdSeriously, Ohio, these Merlin box setretinas need a day off."

2. Episode 2:dollhouse dvd season "Showmance"
[Following the glee rome series dvdclub's provocative performance of Salt-n- Pepa's "Push It"]
"That was the most offensive Homicide: Life on the Street dvd thing I've seen in 20 years The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseof teaching. And that includes JAG dvd season an elementary school production of Hair."

1. Episode 2: The Prisoner complete series"Showmance"
[Telling Will's wife, JAG dvd seasonTerri, that Will's interested Sex and the City box setin Emma]
"Your husband is La Femme Nikita dvd seasonhiding his kielbasa in a Hickory How I met your mother dvd seasonFarms gift basket that Everybody hates Chris dvd seasondoesn't belong to you. ... I think you should both pack up and Remington Steele dvd seasonsmove out of the district — unless you want to Xena Warrior Princess dvd season lose your man to a mentally ill,Heroes dvd seasons ginger pygmy with eyes like a bushbaby."

Sex and the City box set
La Femme Nikita dvd season
How I met your mother dvd season
Everybody hates Chris dvd season
Remington Steele dvd seasons
Xena Warrior Princess dvd season
Back to top Go down

Lost's Jorge Garcia: The Man in Black Cannot Lie
Page 1 of 1