Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 Things I Hate About You: ABC Family Series Cancelled, No Season Three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

10 Things I Hate About You: ABC Family Series Cancelled, No Season Three Empty
PostSubject: 10 Things I Hate About You: ABC Family Series Cancelled, No Season Three   10 Things I Hate About You: ABC Family Series Cancelled, No Season Three EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:27 am

The executive producer of ABC Family’s 10 Things I Hate About You has confirmed that the TV show has been cancelled after two seasons. How quickly things can change.

Based on the film of the same name that starred Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Heath Ledger, 10 Things I Hate About You revolves around two very different high school sisters and their friends and partners. Everybody loves Raymond dvdsThe series features the talents of Lindsey Shaw, Meaghan Jette Martin, Ethan Peck, Nicholas Braun, Dana Davis, Larry Miller, Kyle Kaplan, Ally Maki, Chris Zylka, Jolene Purdy, Allie Gonino, and Suzy Nakamura.married with children dvd

The series got off to a great start in July 2009 and ABC Family touted it as the cable channel’s biggest comedy debut to date.married with children It attracted 1.6 million viewers and 734,000 in the coveted 18-49 demo. The news got even better by week four as the show’s ratings grew to 1.8 million viewers and 782,000 in the demo. Season one ended up averaging 1.3 million viewers.

To no surprise, ABC Family renewed the series for a second season of another 10 episodes.that 70s show dvd

Unfortunately, something happened between seasons one and two. When the 10 Things returned in late March, a lot of the show’s viewers didn’t. Thus far, it’s been averaging just 983,000 viewers. That’s enough for ABC Family to pull the plug, just 10 months after the show’s highly touted debut.that 70s show

The show’s creator and executive producer, Carter Covington, announced the show’s fate on Twitter: “Sad news… ABCFamily canceled the show :-( Thanks 2 our AMAZING fans – U R the reason I do this! Enjoy the last 5 eps – they’re fantastic!”

The remaining five episodes of 10 Things will continue to roll out until May 31st. Since the cancellation comes as a surprise, there’s no word if the series finale will include closure or if storylines will be left unresolved.Rurouni Kenshin DVD
Back to top Go down

10 Things I Hate About You: ABC Family Series Cancelled, No Season Three
Page 1 of 1