Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Ellen Pompeo Leaving Grey's Anatomy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Is Ellen Pompeo Leaving Grey's Anatomy? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ellen Pompeo Leaving Grey's Anatomy?   Is Ellen Pompeo Leaving Grey's Anatomy? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:20 am

Ellen Pompeo, one tree hill dvd seasonwho plays Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy, one tree hill dvdsays she may want to depart the series after her contract is up, which isn't until 2012.

"I haven't said I'm moving on," one tree hill dvd seriesPompeo told Extra. "I said that when my contract is one tree hill box setup after Season 8, I would probably not renew."

Buy Grey's glee season 1 dvd box setAnatomy DVD

Pompeo would be the third glee season 1 dvd (along with T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl) of the glee dvd seasonoriginal five main characters to Merlin series dvd depart the ABC medical drama.

"I think I [will have] told all the stories Merlin dvd I can tell as Meredith Grey," Pompeo added.Merlin dvd season "Who knows? I never say never to anything. But I've told a lot of Meredith Grey stories. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey."

JThis week's episode Merlin dvd box set of Smallville brings together Lois Lane dollhouse dvd season(Erica Durance) and Perry White (Michael McKean) for their first meeting, dollhouse dvdthough Perry's return comes as a surprise to Clark as dollhouse box sethe shows up on the arm of his mother, Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole).rome series dvd We caught up with O'Toole and McKean — whose real-life married rome dvdcouple banter is hilarious — to get the details on the rome dvd seasonevolution of their characters since we last saw rome dvd box set them and if they'll return for more next season. Plus: Homicide: Life on the Street dvd Who really is the Red Queen?

Buy Smallville DVD

Reporter: The Smallville Homicide: Life on the Street dvd season fans are very excited to have Martha Kent back on the show. How does it feel returning?
Annette O'Toole: It's so great to come back.Homicide: Life on the Street box set I love the people up there and it was really hard to leave them originally. There was a lot of hugging and kissing before we actually started work. I haven't actually done any TV or film since then, I've only been doing theater, so I thought,Homicide: Life on the Street series dvd "When they say action, Homicide: Life on the Streetwill I know what to do?" I did. [Laughs]

Reporter: Michael, we haven't seen you since Season 3.The Vampire Diaries dvd release How does it feel getting to play this iconic moment of Lois and Perry coming together?
Michael McKean: It's great.The Vampire Diaries dvd I grew up reading Superman comics.The Vampire Diaries dvd season Actually in Season 2, mainly due to my wife's incessant bitching,The Vampire Diaries box set they were talking about casting me as the principal of the high school, JAG dvd seasonand it didn't work out because I had a scheduling problem.JAG dvd I'm so glad because now I get to be Perry White for God's sakes! I'm in the Daily Planet office,JAG box set with the globe and everything. It was pretty intense.JAG series dvd Plus, the fact of coming back after six years JAG dvd season and seeing that Tom Welling has not aged a day The Prisoner complete series[Laughs], it's kind of infuriating.

Reporter: What you can The Prisoner dvd tell us about how Lois and Perry will interact?
McKean: At first she's The Prisoner dvd seasonjust this pretty girl that Clark has hooked up with, The Prisoner box setand gradually I start realizing that she's really sharp.The Prisoner series dvd She's the one-in-a-million kind of person who is born Sex and the City box setto knock over the ant hills and really Sex and the City DVDsee what's going on inside. She's a Woodward to my Bernstein,Sex and the City series dvd I guess.
O'Toole: You look a little more like Woodward. Taller.
McKean: I'm an old WASP is what you're saying.
O'Toole: Yeah, well. [Laughs]
McKean: There's a scene where Sex and the City dvd seasonI'm filling Lois in on something La Femme Nikita dvd season I'm working on and we realize there's a confluence there La Femme Nikita dvd that maybe we're working on different aspects of the same story.La Femme Nikita box set It was a really fun scene to play.

Reporter: Martha's role How I met your mother dvdis definitely more than just being a mother now.How I met your mother box setShe's a U.S. senator and a secret government operative.Everybody hates Chris dvd season What do you think of this evolution?
O'Toole: It's fabulous! It's something she probably should've been doing all along.Everybody hates Chris dvd She was studying to be a lawyer, decided not to do that.Everybody hates Chris series dvd She threw herself into her marriage and the farm,Everybody hates Chris dvd box set and then wanted to have a family, that didn't work out. She found this baby --
McKean: A super-baby! [Laughs]
O'Toole: Yeah, I love that she's always going to be his mother, Remington Steele dvd seasonsand always going to put his interests ahead of everything else in her life, but she's got this other thing, too.Remington Steele dvd When the kids grow up and leave, you've got to have your own life. Remington Steele dvd box setShe lost her soul mate, so I'm so glad that Martha has this. Remington Steele series dvdShe's doing good things in Washington.

Reporter: Is being the Red Queen Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasona good thing? The promos seem to Xena Warrior Princess series dvd indicate that it's Martha.
O'Toole: I can't talk about that, Xena Warrior Princess dvd box set but I can say that Martha is a force for good. Heroes dvd seasons She'll go as far as she thinks is necessary to protect Heroes dvd Clark's secret.
McKean: How far would any woman go to protect her child?
O'Toole: That sounds like a good blurb for a Lifetime movie.Heroes dvd box set We've been in that movie, haven't we?
McKean: I think so. [Laughs]

Reporter:Heroes series dvdHow will Perry and Martha's visit affect Lois and Clark's relationship?
McKean: It's definitely a turning point for Lois, Lost dvd box setand to a certain extent, it's a turning point for Perry as well.Lost dvd The impact will be seen down the line.

Reporter: Is Martha Lost dvd series dvdagainst Clark revealing his identity to Lois?
O'Toole: No. She wants him to be happy. Lost dvd seasonMartha's greatest wish is for her son to be normal and loved. Stargate Atlantis dvd box setShe's not going to live forever,Stargate Atlantis dvd so she wants him to be happy.

Reporter: Would Martha rather he put his relationship Stargate Atlantis dvd season first or save the world first?
McKean: Why can't you have both?
O'Toole: It's like, can't a woman be a mother Stargate Atlantis series dvdand have a career? [Laughs] Why can't you save the world and have a girlfriend?

Reporter: Because Smallville has been renewed for Season 10, Dark Angel dvd seasonwould either of you return next year?
O'Toole: No one has said a word to us.
McKean: We're going to have to see how Dark Angel dvdthey approach Season 10 and then we'll know. Dark Angel dvd box setWe're not being coy, by the way; we really don't know. [Whispers] We have to pretend we're not interested so they'll get serious [Laughs]. We're just teasing. We Dark Angel series dvd both have things lined up that we're Dawsons Creek box set planning on doing and we'll just see Dawsons Creek dvdwhat's possible.

Are you excited for Dawsons Creek dvd seasonMartha and Perry's return?

Desperate Housewives dvd season
Desperate Housewives dvd
Desperate Housewives dvd collection
Desperate Housewives dvd box set
Desperate Housewives series dvd
Scrubs dvd season
Scrubs dvd box set
Back to top Go down

Is Ellen Pompeo Leaving Grey's Anatomy?
Page 1 of 1