Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joss Whedon: Directing Glee Was a "Return to Home"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Joss Whedon: Directing Glee Was a "Return to Home" Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon: Directing Glee Was a "Return to Home"   Joss Whedon: Directing Glee Was a "Return to Home" EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Glee - Neil Patrick Bones dvd series Harris, Joss Whedon, Matthew Bones complete seriesMorrison
Joss Whedon was buffy the vampire slayer dvdan obvious choice to buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasonsdirect an episode of Glee.buffy the vampire slayer box set The Buffy the Vampire Slayer buffy the vampire slayer series dvdcreator loves high school stargate atlantis dvdTV shows and musicals, stargate atlantis dvd seasonbut the show gave him an added stargate atlantis box setmotivation: the chance to reteam with stargate atlantis series dvdNeil Patrick Harris,six feet under complete series the star of his Internet hit Dr. six feet under dvdHorrible's Sing-Along Blog.

"I am so tired of that guy.six feet under dvd season Why do they always make six feet under box set me direct Neil? Why the pain," six feet under series dvdWhedon joked with reporters The Wire box set on a recent conference call. The Wire dvd"Neil is a consummate pro and a dea r The Wire dvd seasonfriend, which is an ideal combination.The Wire complete series dvd ... We had so much fun."

Wait for it! Neil The Wire series dvdPatrick Harris to guest on Glee

In the episode,The Sopranos dvd box set airing Tuesday at 9/8c on Fox, The Sopranos dvd seasonHarris plays Bryan Ryan, The Sopranos dvda former McKinley High glee Boston Legal box setclub star and the arch-rival Boston Legal dvdof Will Schuster (Matthew Morrison). Boston Legal dvd seasonAfter failing to achieve his dreams of Boston Legal series dvdsuper stardom after graduation, Sons of anarchy dvd releaseBryan returns, intent on getting revenge Sons of anarchy dvd on the group that he believes Sons of anarchy dvd seasonled to his downfall.

"The sort of rivalry/affection Sons of anarchy series dvd between them just informed the Sons of anarchy dvd box setwhole thing so much," Monk dvd seasonWhedon says of the dynamic between Monk dvd the How I Met Your Mother star and Morrison.Monk dvd series "I think you can see there's a little bit of Monk box seta Western element in there. That really came from the music, The Closer dvd seasonbut then it ended up in forming more The Closer dvdof the show, I think, of how these The Closer box setguys face off against each other."

Watch full Mad men dvd seasonepisodes of Glee

In the episode, entitled Mad men dvd"Dream On," three of the series' main Mad men dvd box setcharacters confront their past,MacGyver complete series present and future goals MacGyver dvd as Bryan attempts to avenge his broken dreams.

"With Will, it's his MacGyver dvd season desire to perform and what he may MacGyver box sethave given up. With Rachel, MacGyver complete seasonits questions about who her real mother was,bleach box set and Artie obviously thinks about bleach dvdif he'll ever one day get out of the chair," bleach dvd seasonWhedon says. "These are very, bleach complete series dvdvery hard personal things that they bleach complete dvd don't necessarily talk about with the simpsons complete seasonother people. I was really lucky the simpsons dvd seasonbecause there's a real fantastic the simpsons dvdcoherence to the episode that the simpsons dvd collectionreally brought them all together the simpsons complete series dvd on an emotional level."

Joss Whedon true blood dvd season tapped to direct Avengers movie

Whedon's previous true blood dvd work with Harris on the 2007 web series Dr.true blood box set Horrible helped in several ways. true blood series dvd "Doing Buffy and doing Dr. true blood complete dvd season Horrible were both great prep for something mash complete series like this. This is obviously not my first rodeo," Whedon says, also referring to Buffy's 2001 musical episode, "Once More, with Feeling." "mash dvdIt's the kind of thing that I would like to spend mash dvd season a lot more of my time doing.mash dvd collection I love musicals deeply and dearly. This was a return to mash series dvd home for me."

After serving as creator mash box set and executive producer on cold case box setBuffy as well as Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse,cold case dvd it was "tricky" for Whedon to cold case dvd seasondirect someone else's series, sopranos complete seriesWhedon says.

"You're living in sopranos complete series somebody else's house sopranos dvd seasonand you have to make sure that you're sopranos box setfulfilling their needs. sopranos complete seasonIt also takes some of the burden off you. sopranos series dvdYou don't have to be the guy who sees the one tree hill dvd seasonbig picture," he says. "Having said that, Glee is probably harder to shoot one tree hill dvd than any other show in recorded one tree hill dvd serieshistory, with all the different elements going one tree hill box seton and whatnot; it's a different kind of challenge,glee season 1 dvd box set but ultimately enormous fun."

Though he's busy glee season 1 dvd with other projects, Whedon won't rule glee dvd seasonout a second time behind the camera on Glee. Merlin series dvd"If I had the window and they would take me,Merlin dvd yes, in a heartbeat," he says.

The Marvel Studios superhero Merlin dvd season team-up movie, which is scheduled for a May 4,Merlin dvd box set 2012, release, brings dollhouse dvd seasontogether several comic book characters dollhouse dvdfeatured in Marvel film adaptations,dollhouse box set including Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, rome series dvdChris Evans as Captain America, rome dvdChris Hemsworth as Thor rome dvd seasonand Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.

No word yet if Edward rome dvd box setNorton will join the party and reprise Homicide: Life on the Street dvd his role as the Hulk.

The original Avengers Homicide: Life on the Street dvd season comic featured Ant-Man, Wasp, Thor, Iron Man and Homicide: Life on the Street box set The Hulk. Homicide: Life on the Street series dvd Captain America joined the lineup Homicide: Life on the Street later.

The Vampire Diaries dvd release
The Vampire Diaries dvd
The Vampire Diaries dvd season
The Vampire Diaries box set
JAG dvd season
JAG dvd
JAG box set
JAG series dvd
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon: Directing Glee Was a "Return to Home"
Page 1 of 1