Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Five 'Heroes' Spinoffs That Could Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Five 'Heroes' Spinoffs That Could Work Empty
PostSubject: Five 'Heroes' Spinoffs That Could Work   Five 'Heroes' Spinoffs That Could Work EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:54 am

So NBC has finally canceled 'Heroes.' It's kind of odd to say "finally," as if the show had been on for ten seasons. American dad dvd It was on for four, but I think in the minds of fans -- and maybe in the minds of people who didn't watch the show but were sick of hearing about it -- Aladdin dvd| Aladdin the show had been getting worse and worse since the first season and there was so much "will 'Heroes' be canceled" talk for the past couple of seasons that it seemed like the time had come. Naruto dvd|Naruto

I enjoyed the show every season and wouldn't have minded a fifth, but I have to admit that it's going to be nice to not talk about it anymore. Dragon Ball Z DVDs

But what about spinoffs? Some shows seem ready made for spinoffs more than others, and I think 'Heroes' is one of those shows. Dragon Ball Z DVD set There were a lot of good characters on the show, each with their own power and personality, and you can imagine them having their own thing to do (beyond those lame webisodes we saw). Here are a few ideas. Bleach DVD and Bleach

'I Am Sylar.' The premise: the rest of the 'Heroes' don't want Sylar around because even though he has gone good he's done too much in the past to forgive him. Frasier dvd| Frasier So he sets out on his own to travel the country helping ordinary people right wrongs. Not only to help them but to redeem himself a bit. Think of it as something like 'Stingray,' only with a guy who has the power to levitate items and rip open people's heads. Mickey Mouse DVD
'Company Man.' The episode by this title was one of the best episodes in the series. This spinoff would focus on Noah "HRG" Bennett working on his own (or maybe with Angela at the company again) to travel around and collect the really bad heroes that have escaped. This could lead to some exciting confrontations as Noah uses a bunch of various weapons he has invented to capture/kill the villains. teenage mutant ninja turtles dvd| teenage mutant ninja turtles
We could even have a guest spot once in a while with Claire or Matt or Peter.

'The Really Odd Couple.' Hiro and Ando try to live normal lives as roommates. Can two men, one who can travel through time and the other who can summon incredible forces of energy, share an apartment, without driving each other crazy? Nip tuck dvd season

'Lie To The Mentalist.' Everybody loves Raymond dvdsThe police department finally finds out about Matt Parkman's ability to read and/or control minds and they put it to good use when trying to solve baffling crimes and mysteries. married with children dvd|married with children

Micah'Tyler Perry's House of Micah.' that 70s show dvd|that 70s show
Micah decides he wants to have a normal childhood and is adopted by a new family. When his ability to control appliances constantly gets the family in trouble, wacky chaos ensues! It's 'Family Matters' meets 'Bewitched!'
Back to top Go down

Five 'Heroes' Spinoffs That Could Work
Page 1 of 1