Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mega Buzz: CSI:NY's Body Count, A True Blood Return and Criminal Minds Spin-Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Mega Buzz: CSI:NY's Body Count, A True Blood Return and Criminal Minds Spin-Off Empty
PostSubject: Mega Buzz: CSI:NY's Body Count, A True Blood Return and Criminal Minds Spin-Off   Mega Buzz: CSI:NY's Body Count, A True Blood Return and Criminal Minds Spin-Off EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:43 am

Wondering if you can star trek complete serieselaborate on Danny and star trek dvdLindsay's predicament in the season finale star trek generations of CSI: NY? — star trek box setChristina
ADAM: It doesn't look good. Criminal mindsWe know Shane Casey tracks down Criminal minds dvdDanny and Lindsay while they're on criminal minds season vacation, and since he's Shane Casey,criminal minds episode you can expect some serious peril.Criminal minds series dvd But just who is in danger? Criminal minds dvd collection"[The finale] really leaves you criminal minds season 5in a position to wonder whose criminal minds season 4life is at stake," Carmine Giovinazzo criminal minds tvtells us. "It's a really dramatic ending Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdwhere somebody's going to die andCurb Your Enthusiasm seasonyou really don't know who Curb Your Enthusiasm box set. ... I'm glad I'm involved Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collection— to put me on the slab Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvdand make that what everybodycurb your enthusiasm episode's going to wonder about is exciting."

Give me a good Seinfeld dvdtease about True Blood's new season.Seinfeld dvd season — Holly
MICKEY: Zeljko IvanekSeinfeld box set (aka the best guest star of Seinfeld serieseverything) returns as the Magister, CSI Las Vegas dvdand he's cracking down on the illegal CSI Las Vegas dvd seasonV trade in Louisiana. TCSI Las Vegas box sethis is a problem for the Queen, CSI dvdsince she's tacitly allowing it, CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionand for Eric and Pam, CSI Las Vegas series dvdsince they're running it.

Prentiss and Mick CSI season 10had so much chemistry in Medium season the Criminal Minds spin-off episode. Medium dvdWill that lead to anything? Medium series— Meg
ADAM: Now that CBS has picked up the spin-off Medium dvd box set(albeit at midseason), it's something producers csi miami seasonare pondering. Co-executive producer Erica csi miami episodesMesser says the writers csi miami dvdpicked up on the chemistry between crime scene investigationthe characters, but pursuing it will crime scene investigationreally depend on what shape the csi miami dvd season new show takes. "If they're csi miami series dvdworking in Quantico at all, Disney dvd collectionthere's got to be a natural time disney 100 years of magicwe'll cross episodes,"Disney dvd box set Messer says. "But our team is disney dvdsix or seven people, and that's trickyDisney box set to service 14 people in an episode. Prentiss disney classics collectionwas flirty in her own way, but I don't know Disney dvdhow much we'll pursue beyond that."

So we got Jenny out of the way Disney dvd season for a while. How else will Gossip Girl change? — Milan
MICKEY: Until Little J (Taylor Momsen) makes her inevitable, Disney classic dvdsplashy, Serena-like re-entrance on to the Manhattan scene,Disney series dvd I'm hearing that the plan is to give ConnorMichael Jackson DVD Collection Paolo (who plays Eric van der Woodsen) more screen time Michael Jackson DVDnext season, including a boyfriend who will Michael Jackson DVD seasonstick around for a while.

Any news on Mad Men Michael Jackson seasoon CollectionSeason 4? Is Betty still a main character? Michael Jackson series dvd— Rebecca
ADAM: I think you'll be michael jackson 32 dvd seeing plenty of Bets this season,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd season and I'll tell you why: Kiernan Shipka, who plays little Sally Draper,Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvd has been made a series regular,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box setwhich will up her episode count as Michael Jackson Ultimate dvdthe show explores the end of the The shield dvd seasonDraper marriage. "Last season was really The shield dvdhard for Sally, and next season is going The shield dvd box setto be even harder," Shipka tells us. the shield episode"It's really going to be about Sally growingThe shield 7 up and reacting to whether her parents Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonget divorced or not."

Now that Cate and Ryan are married, Grey's Anatomy dvdwhat's Baze going to do in Life Unexpected's second season? — Jenni
MICKEY: Kristoffer Polaha told us that the plan right nowGrey's Anatomy dvd box set is to let Cate and Ryan be happilyGrey's Anatomy series dvdmarried, to have a bit of a honeymoon phase. grey's anatomy episodeMeanwhile, it's probably not a surprise to hear that Baze will be playing the field a bit.buy get smart What might be a surprise is that not one,get smart dvd but two of these lucky ladies will stick around get smart seasonfor a while.

What's the word on Smallville's last season? — Chase
ADAM: Tom Welling is clear get smart series dvd about what he wants: reunions. "I want to see a lot of the people that the get smart box setfans know come back and to see those relationships," Welling says, episode west wingsingling out Kristin Kreuk's Lana and Michael Rosenbaum's Lex Luthor.the west wing dvd "We want them back, and I know the west wing dvd seasonwe're going to do everything we can to see them here."

What's coming up on Law & Order:the west wing box set Criminal Intent? — Josh
MICKEY: Oscar winner F. Murray Abraham Bones dvd seasonhas been cast as Nichols' shrink dad, who will play a role Bones dvdin the season finale, which involves, cryptically, a helicopter. Bones dvd box set"There's a lot to do there with Nichols' story and his family, his dealing with his patriarchal figure, and me dealing with him dealing with that," says Saffron Burrows, bones episodewho plays Det. Serena Stevens. "It's a big one;buffy the vampire slayer dvd there is an emotional cliff-hanger."

Can you tell me anything about buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasons the upcoming summer season of Leverage? buffy dvd— Helen
ADAM: The premiere finds the team trying to bust buffy the vampire slayer box setNate out of prison, even though he thinks he can handle the jailbreak himself. That independent streak may just get Nate & Co. buffy the vampire slayer series dvdin trouble with "The Italian," a new lady of mystery played by Elisabetta Canalis.stargate atlantis dvd "She's very instrumental in figuring out how it is that Nate is stargate atlantis dvd season able to get out or perhaps not get out of prison," stargate atlantis box setTimothy Hutton tells us. "Big decisions have to be made, and she's instrumental in presenting a deal. If he says yes,stargate atlantis season 5 it's going to be very dangerous for six feet under complete seriesthe entire team."

Will there be another new alter six feet under dvdbefore the end of United States of Tara's second season? — Paul and Monica
MICKEY: Sort of. In next week's episode, six feet under dvd season

Tara and Charmaine will investigate their murky childhood, six feet under box setand what they'll find — and who six feet under series dvdthey'll meet — will explain a lot The Wire box setabout the origins of Alice. In the process, The Wire dvdTara's fractured state will express itself The Wire dvd season a little differently.

What's coming up The Wire complete series dvdon Breaking Bad? — Erin
ADAM: Skyler will make a trip to Saul's office with Walt,The Wire series dvd further entangling herself in Walt's business The Sopranos season 6 affairs in more ways than one. Meanwhile, The Sopranos complete serieslook for Jesse to go to an even darker place when he gets The Sopranos seasonsome key intel on the death The Sopranos dvdof someone close to him.

I heard that Betty White is Boston Legal tv going to be on a new sitcom. Boston Legal dvdWhat can you tell me about it? Boston Legal season— Anders
MICKEY: TV Land's Hot in Boston Legal series dvdCleveland co-stars White as a dotty caretaker who crosses paths with three Sons of anarchy dvd release middle-aged Angelenos (sitcom vets Valerie Sons of anarchy dvdBertinelli, Wendie Malick and Jane Leeves) who move Sons of anarchy dvd season to Ohio on a whim. It's no Golden Girls. There are decent laughs,Sons of anarchy series dvd but nothing that will inspire you to Sons of anarchy season 2 create a Facebook petition.

Mickey's Mega Rave: My devotion to Monk dvd seasonLost is admittedly slavish, but in my dissatisfaction with Season 6's "sideways" stories, Monk dvdI too "let go" of my quibbles and just let the remaining story Monk tv showwash over me. I loved the finale — not necessarily for what it was,The Closer dvd season but for the emotional reactions it elicited.The Closer dvd I'm still not sure I understand how The Closer tv show or when everybody died, but I nonetheless relished their funerary send-off.

Adam's Mini Rant: Yes,Mad men dvd the Lost finale was emotionally satisfying.Mad men season 1 I just wish the finale didn't discredit huge chunks Mad men season dvd of the story — particularly Season 5's time-travelling in particular. I suffered all those mental nosebleeds for nothing.

Crave scoop on your favorite MacGyver complete seriesTV shows? E-mail Mickey and Adam at mega_scoop@tvguide.com MacGyver dvd or drop us a line at Twitter.com/TVGuide.

(Additional reporting by Natalie MacGyver dvd seasonAbrams, Joyce Eng, and Robyn Ross)

Reader Quote of the Weekbleach box set: "And believe me, bleach dvdwe are bored with him. Good riddance." bleach dvd season— cooper2000, on Simon Cowell's claim that he's bored with American Idol

bleach episode
buy bleach
the simpsons season dvd
the simpsons dvd
the simpsons complete series dvd
the simpsons box set
true blood dvd season
true blood dvd
Back to top Go down

Mega Buzz: CSI:NY's Body Count, A True Blood Return and Criminal Minds Spin-Off
Page 1 of 1