Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ali on her Bachelorette Journey: "I was Scared"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Ali on her Bachelorette Journey: "I was Scared" Empty
PostSubject: Ali on her Bachelorette Journey: "I was Scared"   Ali on her Bachelorette Journey: "I was Scared" EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:52 am

Ali Fedotowsky's star trek complete series biggest fear going into The Bachelorette star trek dvdwas that she'd keep someone around who star trek box setwould snub her in the end.

Meet the 25 star trek series dvd men after Bachelorette Ali's Criminal mindsheart

"I didn't necessarily Criminal minds dvdknow that because they criminal minds season were accepting a rose, criminal minds episodeit meant that they actually wanted Criminal minds series dvdto be with me. So, yes, Criminal minds dvd collectionI questioned that a lot along the way,criminal minds season 5 and I was scared,"criminal minds season 4 the 25-year-old former account criminal minds tvexecutive tells TVGuide.com

Ali was a front-runner Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd to win Bachelor Jake Pavelka's heart,Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd season but after her job forced her to choose the Curb Your Enthusiasm box setshow or returning to work, she left. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collectionImmediately regretting her decision, Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvdAli called Jake to ask for a second chance. Seinfeld dvdHe said no. Now she's back for the new season Seinfeld dvd season of The Bachelorette Seinfeld box set (Monday at 9/8c on ABC)Seinfeld series dvdand hopes she can get over herCSI Las Vegas dvd fear of rejection and open up CSI Las Vegas dvd seasonher heart again.

Bachelor's Ali "heartbroken" CSI Las Vegas box setJake didn't take her back CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionbut understands his decision

Although she calls CSI Las Vegas series dvdherself a confident,Medium season independent woman, sMedium dvdhe admits to having insecurities and says,Medium dvd season "If I love someone, are they Medium dvd box setgoing to love me back? Medium series dvdThat was a fear of mine and that csi miami box set weighed heavily on my heart this season."

Do you think Ali will csi miami dvdfind love on new installment of The csi miami dvd seasonBachelorette?
A wrestler, an outdoorsman csi miami series dvdand a weatherman are Disney dvd collectionamong the 25 suitors who will vie for Ali Fedotowsky's affection on Disney dvdThe Bachelorette.

The cast also includes Disney dvd box set three Chrises, two Craigs, two JDisney dvd seasonohns , two Tylers, a Derek and Disney series dvd a Derrick. Let's hope she Disney complete series can keep everyone's name straight.

Justin, of Toronto, Calif., Disney box setis a 26-year-old pro wrestler Disney dvd box set with an "impressive alter ego," Disney dvdaccording to the ABC news release,Disney dvd season but it's outdoorsman Kyle, 26,Disney season collection who tries to impress Disney series dvd Ali right from the start in the Season Michael Jackson DVD Collection 6 premiere.

ABC sets return Michael Jackson DVD dates for The Bachelorette, True Michael Jackson DVD season Beauty

No one, however,Michael Jackson seasoon Collection makes as big of a mov Michael Jackson series dvd as John C., 32, Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collectionwho proposes to Ali, 25, in the premiere an Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd seasonattempt to eliminate the other men,Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvd ABC teases.

The Bachelorette premieres Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box setMonday, May 24 at 9/8c, Michael Jackson Ultimate dvdbefore it moves to its regular time The shield dvd season at 8/7c the following week.

The full list The shield dvdof suitors:

Chris H., 27, real estate The shield dvd box setdeveloper from Vancouver, British Columbia

Chris L., 33, landscaper The shield complete seriesfrom Cape Cod, Mass.

Chris N., 29, entrepreneur The shield dvdfrom Orlando, Fla.

Craig M., 34, in Grey's Anatomy dvd seasondental sales, from Sarnia, Ontario

Craig R., 27, lawyer Grey's Anatomy dvdrom Philadelphia

Derek, 28, sales managerGrey's Anatomy dvd box set from Warren, Mich.

Derrick, 27, construction Grey's Anatomy complete seriesengineer from San Diego

Frank, 31, retail Grey's Anatomy series dvdmanager from Geneva, Ill.

Hunter, 28, internet account Grey's Anatomy complete seasonexecutive from San Antonio

Jason, 27, construction get smart complete seriesconsultant from Denver

Jay, 29, lawyer fromget smart dvdBarrington, R.I.

Jesse, 24, general get smart dvd seasoncontractor from Peculiar, Mo.

John C., 32, in hotel business get smart series dvddevelopment, from get smart box setIssaquah, Wash.

John N., 27, in engineering the west wing complete seriessoftware sales, from Wichita, Kan.

Jonathan, 30, weatherman the west wing dvdfrom Houston

Justin, 26, entertainment the west wing dvdwrestler from Toronto, Calif.

Kasey, 27, advertising the west wing box setaccount executive from Clovis, Calif.

Kirk, 27, sales consultant the west wing dvd collecton from Green Bay, Wis.

Kyle, 26, outdoorsman the west wing series dvdfrom Highlands Ranch, Colo.

Phil, 30, investment Bones dvd seasonmanager from Chicago

Roberto, 26, insurance Bones dvd agent from Charleston, S.C.

Steve, 28, sales representative Bones dvd box setfrom Cleveland

Ty, 31, in medical sales,Bones complete seasonsfrom Nashville, Tenn.

Tyler M., 25, catering Bones dvd seriesmanager from Austin, Texas

Bones complete series
buffy the vampire slayer dvd
buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasons
buffy the vampire slayer box set
buffy the vampire slayer series dvd
stargate atlantis dvd
stargate atlantis dvd season
stargate atlantis box set
Back to top Go down

Ali on her Bachelorette Journey: "I was Scared"
Page 1 of 1