Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Simpsons DVD Box Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

The Simpsons DVD Box Set Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons DVD Box Set   The Simpsons DVD Box Set EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:16 am

Weeds Season 6 TrailerThe Simpsons DVD, Mary-Louise ParkerWatching the season 6 trailerThe Simpsons DVD Box Set for 'Weeds' makes me remember how much of The Simpsons DVD Seasona serious GIRL-CRUSH I have onThe Simpsons Box Set Mary-Louise Parker and how much I've missed the show. The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVDIt seems like years since the season five finale, 'All About My Mom,'The Simpsons 1-21 DVD but it was just last August. Thank goodness The Simpsons Complete Box SetShowtime isn't going to make us wait another year or two for season six. It premieres Aug. 16.

Based on the season 6South park dvd box set trailer below,South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com it looks like 'Weeds' South park dvdis getting a much-needed reboot.South park dvd season I was looking over my reviews from last season, and wow,South park dvds you guys were not happy with me, South park seasonsbecause I just wasn't digging the show at all.

But many South park complete dvdof you agreed withSouth park dvd set me that season 5 left something South park on dvdto be desired. South park box setThe Nancy-Esteban pairing dragged the show down, and much of the whimsySouth park new release I loved at the beginning of the series was gone. But I'm super excited about the re-boot and can't wait for it to start. We'll see if Nancy gets her misguided mojo back.

My dream ending for the season 5 Disney DVD Setfinale involved Andy and Disney dvdNancy gathering up the kids,Disney dvd collection piling into whatever Disney movies dvdvehicle was handy, Disney box setand getting the heck out of Mexico. Disney dvdThose two belong together,Disney collection and there's a slim possibility Disney cartoons dvdit could happen now that Nancy has "ditched" Esteban.

At least,Family Guy DVD it looks like she's ditched Esteban,family guy dvd series since the trailer shows herFamily Guy tossing her handgun, passport and cell phone (with "Esteban"family guy dvd box set blinking on the call-in) into the hole, family guy dvd completealong with a bobblehead Jesus camera (presumablyfamily guy box set the one from Guillermo's family guy dvd setdrug den) and a croquet mallet family guy on dvd(presumably the one Shane used to knock Pilar over the head with)family guy new release.

Gone, all gone, looney tunes dvdtossed into the hole NancyWarner Bros Cartoons DVD dug with a shovel in the Southwest Warner Broslandscape while decked out in her skin-tight black dressWarner Bros DVD and oh-so-chic black ankle-wrap platforms (I'm guessing Steve Madden; shoe mavens weigh in, please).

Uh oh, here comes the cops.Criminal Minds DVD Time for Nancy Botwin Criminal Minds DVD box setto hit the highway once again. AccordingCriminal Minds DVD season to The Ausiello Files, she's headed north to Seattle, Criminal Minds box setwhere she'll brush up against an eco-conscious pot grower (Linda Hamilton)Criminal Minds DVDs, who along with her life partner Fiona, will give Nancy a helping hand. Or not.

Elizabeth Perkins has vacatedOne Tree Hill DVDher role as alcoholic mom Celia Hodes,One Tree Hill DVD Box Set but 'Prison Break' alum Peter Stormare One Tree Hill Box Sethas signed on as a hot-tempered German One Tree Hill DVD Seasonchef who butts heads with his new dishwasherOne Tree Hill DVDs, Andy. I so cannot wait to see Andy again; surely one of the nuttiestOne Tree Hill seasons 1-7, most laissez-faire characters on the tube right nowOne Tree Hill new release.

If you haven't Cold Case DVDfigured it out by nowCold Case, I absolutely loveCold Case DVD Set this trailer. Cold Case DVDsIt's moody and dark. Cold Case DVD SeasonIt brings in the previous season and sets up the new season. And in the process, Cold Case box setit also gets right to the heart of the show -- Parker's kooky, fashion-conscious,Cold Case new release croquet-mallet-dodging Nancy. Head north, girl. We'll ride along.
Back to top Go down

The Simpsons DVD Box Set
Page 1 of 1