Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Simpsons 1-21 box set and south park Box Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

The Simpsons 1-21 box set and south park Box Set Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons 1-21 box set and south park Box Set   The Simpsons 1-21 box set and south park Box Set EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:34 am

Actor James LeGros has a long history of independent film work The Simpsons Box Set— in fact, in the early 90’s, The Simpsons dvd season he was regarded as something the simpsons dvd box set of an indie version of Brad Pitt the simpsons dvd (who he reportedly parodied the simpsons in Tom DiCillo’s Living in Oblivion)the simpsons dvds. Now 48, the actor is probably the simpsons seasons dvd best known to mainstream audiences the simpsons complete dvd box set for TV roles in shows like Ally McBeal and Mercy,the simpsons complete season but he’s still an independent at heart, as proven by his starring role in the LA Film Festival entry Bitter Feast, the simpsons complete seasons dvd which premiered at the fest this weekend. The Joe Maggio-directed, the simpsons complete dvd Larry Fessenden-produced horror film wring dark laughs the simpsons box set from LeGros’s celebrity chef, the simpsons on dvd who gets the ultimate, torturous revenge the simpsons new release on a blithe food critic (Joshua Leonard).

LeGros is currently in New York South park dvd box set for Todd Haynes’s HBO miniseries take on Mildred Pierce, South park dvd but he rang up Movieline to talk about Bitter Feast,South park dvd season his relationship with Haynes,South park dvds and the state of independent film today.South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com

Who are you playing?South park seasons
I play the character of Wally Bergen, who in the book South park complete dvd is her lawyer, business advisor, South park dvd set sometimes lover, and eventually adversary South park on dvd at the end of the story.South park box set

Can you tell me what your relationship South park new release with Todd Haynes is like? I remember watching the director’s commentary on Safe, and when you came in for your first scene, he just could not stop laughing.
You know, this is what I’ve got to say Disney DVD Set about Mr. Todd Haynes: the guy’s Disney dvd got a big catalog and he always stays relevant. Disney dvd collection I’m continually surprised by him. Disney movies dvd For me, this is just another great opportunity to work with someone Disney box set who I have a lot of fondness and respect for. Disney dvd I love him, he loves me, and he laughs at my jokes.Disney collection Maybe that’s why I love him.Disney cartoons dvd

I think when this project was announced, Disney animation dvd people thought, Disney on dvd “Well, he’s already done a tribute Disney dvd box set to this kind of genre in Far From Heaven.” How might it be different from that — and from the original, for that matter?
As far as the original movie, Family Guy DVD I’ve never seen it, Family Guy so it’s hard for me to comment on the family guy dvd series movie. The plot was sort of explained family guy dvd box set to me, and it’s not at all like the screenplay Todd adapted. family guy dvd complete I’ve read the book a few times, family guy box set and the screenplay is based on the book.family guy dvd set It’s a fairly faithful adaptation, family guy on dvd as much as it can be when you’re family guy new release making something for the screen.

Let’s talk about Bitter Feast. looney tunes dvd Is it fun to torment Josh Leonard?Warner Bros Cartoons DVD
Actually, no! Josh is such a nice guy. Warner Bros In fact, I remember one scene Warner Bros DVD where I was tying up and the gun accidentally slipped off my shoulder and hit him in the mouth. It was very painful, and I felt terrible. Maybe it would have been fun if I didn’t like him, but he’s such a cool guy and good actor that I actually felt bad about it most of the time.

Is it old hat for you by now to work Criminal Minds DVD on a low-budget independent film?Criminal Minds DVD box set
I’m a worker among workers. You know, it’s interesting: Criminal Minds DVD season you have a lot of beginners working at Criminal Minds DVD season that pace and at that price point, Criminal Minds DVDs but it’s really not for beginners at all. We were lucky to have a very seasoned bunch, which is what you need in that kind of situation. You need people who can think beyond their very narrow set of responsibilities and help out on all fronts. I remember once when we shot all night and the sun had come up, but we still had to shoot scenes One Tree Hill DVD in the basement. There was some One Tree Hill DVD Box Set stuff in the scene that preceded my entrance, One Tree Hill Box Set and while that was playing out,One Tree Hill DVD Season myself and one of guys on the crew One Tree Hill DVDs were still trying to tie back the duvatine One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 so light wouldn’t leak into the room. Literally, after finishing that One Tree Hill new release knot, I had to burst through the door to make my entrance. You’ve got to multi-task.

They wouldn’t let you do that Cold Case DVD on a big studio film Cold Case — union rules, and all that.Cold Case DVD Set
You wouldn’t need to, either! Cold Case DVDs In this set of circumstances, not only do they need you to Cold Case DVD Season be the actor or producer or director, Cold Case box set but they also need you to carry some equipment, or wash some dishes when you’re done.Cold Case new release

The movie is sort of a dark wish fulfillment CSI Las Vegas DVD fantasy for performers who’ve always wanted to CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set strike back at their critics. Do you read reviews yourself?CSI Las Vegas Box Set
Yeah, I read ‘em. I mean, I only believe the bad ones, but yeah, I do. I will say that over the years, I’ve been associated CSI Las Vegas DVD Season with things that were well-reviewed that CSI Las Vegas DVDs I wasn’t particularly crazy about, and I’ve been CSI Las Vegas DVDs in things that didn’t get very good reviews that I was rather fond of. The review didn’t really change my opinion of the thing, but it’s part of the process. Aladdin dvd It’s necessary and Aladdin it can helpful to a certain extent, Aladdin Disney dvd but I also feel like it’s a little bit of luck, Aladdin movie dvd too.

Your IMDB lists 89 roles. Naruto DVD Do you remember all of them? Or do they sometimes Naruto come on TV and you’re like, wait…who did I play in this?Naruto dvds
When the thing comes on, I remember itNaruto box set, but I can’t remember all of them.buy Naruto dvd

So many of them were in independent film, Naruto dvd set especially in the 80s and 90s. Naruto on dvd What do you make of the tumult affecting that Naruto new release sector right now?
It’s always in tumult. It’s always been a bad business! I don’t know when it’s been good — I’m still waiting for those days! It’s always been bad. There was a period of time when you were Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set a famous person that it was good, but now it’s just bad for everybody.Dragon Ball Z DVD I mean, I don’t mean to laugh Dragon Ball Z at other people’s miseries, but when we had this economic explosion Dragon Ball Z DVD collection and everyone was like, “Oh my God! What’s going Dragon Ball Z DVD collection on in independent film with all this uncertainty?” Dragon Ball Z complete DVD I was like, Dragon Ball Z DVD set“This has been my whole life! Welcome to showbiz, everybody!”Dragon Ball Z on DVD
Back to top Go down

The Simpsons 1-21 box set and south park Box Set
Page 1 of 1