Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Simpsons dvd season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

The Simpsons dvd season Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons dvd season   The Simpsons dvd season EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 am

'American Idol' Contestant Aaron Kelly on Songwriting, The Simpsons Box Set Going Country and Becoming an UncleAaron The Simpsons dvd season Kelly has certainly been working the simpsons dvd box set his tail off since his run on 'American Idol' ended.the simpsons dvd

The 17-year-old high school student the simpsons has already been writing songs for his upcoming album, the simpsons dvds which he hopes to release in the ever-lucrative the simpsons seasons dvd modern country genre. the simpsons complete dvd box set(The male Taylor Swift anyone?)

Kelly, who finished in fifth place this season, the simpsons complete dvd box set spoke to TV Squad about his passion for the simpsons complete season songwriting, his new baby niece the simpsons complete seasons dvd and which other 'Idol' contestant the simpsons complete dvd he doesn't want to bunk with on tour.the simpsons box set

(As an aside: Kelly also called this reporter the simpsons on dvd "ma'am" twice during our conversation, despite an age the simpsons new release gap of only five years. What a gentleman ... I think?)

What's your tour set going to look like? Disney DVD Set I don't really want to give anything away. Disney dvd But I will say that it's going to be very Disney dvd collection modern country-themed, like the style of artist that Disney movies dvd I see myself. If I were to put out an album, that's the direction Disney box set I see myself going in. My set's going to really revolve around that.Disney dvd

Can I guess?Disney collection
[Laughs] You can guess. It'd probably be best Disney cartoons dvd if you guessed some artists. Disney animation dvd I think that would be best.Disney on dvd

I would say Rascal Flatts.Disney dvd box set
Rascal Flatts -- they're definitely a given. [Laughs] But around that genre, yes, ma'am. I will say, 'Fast Cars and Freedom' is one of the songs I'm doing.

Going back to the finale, Family Guy DVD how was it meeting the former 'Idol' contestants?Family Guy
The Idol party was so incredible ... family guy dvd series At the finale, when I was standing on stage for Simon's family guy dvd box set number with all the past Idols, it was, like, blowing my mind. family guy dvd complete I voted for some of these people up here family guy box set and it was incredible to be family guy dvd setsharing the stage with them. Meeting them was just -- that was incredible to me ... family guy on dvd I got to talk to David Archuleta, which was very cool; a lot of people have been comparing us. It was really cool to get to meet Archie and Brooke [White]. family guy new release She was just super sweet, and I voted for her in herlooney tunes dvd season. Just getting to meet Warner Bros Cartoons DVD all the people I voted for Warner Bros and talk to them was so awesome.Warner Bros DVD
Would you want to collaborate with any of them?Criminal Minds DVD
Oh, I would definitely love to collaborate with Brooke. Criminal Minds DVD box set If I understand it, she had mentioned Criminal Minds DVD season she was a songwriter in her season, Criminal Minds DVD season but I don't really remember. I love her as an artist and she was just so sweet Criminal Minds DVDs -- her personality and everything about her. She was just really nice.

I read on Twitter that you've been writing songs for your album.One Tree Hill DVD
I have been, yes, ma'am. Actually, One Tree Hill DVD Box Set two of the writers I'm working with are here today; One Tree Hill Box Set we're having lunch. We're writing some more this morning One Tree Hill DVD Season and we're gonna be writing a little bit more today. One Tree Hill DVDs We've already got one song completed and we're gonna One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 be working on another one now. My plan is to get One Tree Hill new release as many songs written as I can so that when it does come time for an album I've got this thing all set and ready. That way, I'm not Cold Case DVD caught off guard, and that way,Cold Case I'll already have songs that represent me as an artist, because I felt like Cold Case DVD Set songwriting is another perspective of an artist. It's something Cold Case DVDs that shows you kind of in a different light. It's a different perspective of me that people Cold Case DVD Season didn't get to see on the show --- that I write songs Cold Case box set -- so it's something new that the audience or Cold Case new release the fans watching the show get to learn about me.

What do you typically write about?CSI Las Vegas DVD
We kind of write about everything -- CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Setanything and everything. It's just kind of whatever comes CSI Las Vegas Box Set to mind, or whatever fits into a good idea, and then CSI Las Vegas DVD Season we write around that. It's kind of like the CSI Las Vegas DVDs teen love story thing. Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift.CSI Las Vegas DVDs

Is the plan to put something out as soon as the tour is over?Aladdin dvd
It's not that. We haven't talked to anybody yet, Aladdin record label-wise; none of us have had the chance to. Aladdin Disney dvd But I want to when I do get that opportunity. Aladdin movie dvd I want to have everything on the table there -- everything that I have to offer -- so that I'm prepared for everything. I don't want to be caught off guard by anything. I want to walk in there and know what I want, because, I mean, I definitely know what kind of artist I want to be, so I want to go in there very prepared and say, "All right. Naruto DVD This is who I am. This is what I want the fans to see."Naruto
Some of the season 8 contestants put out their records and Naruto dvds singles independently after they didn't get signed. Would you consider doing that?Naruto box set
I would definitely do that. Songwriting is also another thing that I buy Naruto dvd could really get into -- doing some songwriting in Nashville and, you know, pitching songs Naruto dvd set to other artists. There are so many different things that I can do with music. Naruto on dvd 'Idol' has really given the platform and the chance to get into that quite a bit ... Naruto new release Before, I wouldn't have really been able to do these things, or nobody would really listen, because you're a 17 or 16-year-old kid [and] people don't really take you seriously. But now, I have that advantage a little bit. Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set The show's given me that opportunity.

Do you know what future plans for school are?Dragon Ball Z DVD
I'm definitely going to [finish], because I'm so close to finishing . Dragon Ball Z.. I'm going to finish up and graduate. Dragon Ball Z DVD collection I'm going to hold off on going to college for a little bit, because I really, Dragon Ball Z DVD collection really want to focus on music, and then, Dragon Ball Z complete DVD there's always time to go back to school. Dragon Ball Z DVD set I'm always going to have that opportunity, so I'm going to work on music for awhile. Dragon Ball Z on DVD I don't see myself doing anything else; I don't know what I could do if it weren't for music. [Laughs] I have to figure myself out in that way, too: what I want to go to school for, what I want to do as an occupation almost.
Back to top Go down

The Simpsons dvd season
Page 1 of 1