Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'My Generation': ABC takes a brave look at 9/11, the economy, and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'My Generation': ABC takes a brave look at 9/11, the economy, and more Empty
PostSubject: 'My Generation': ABC takes a brave look at 9/11, the economy, and more   'My Generation': ABC takes a brave look at 9/11, the economy, and more EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 am

For your second installment Family Guy DVD of Project Pilot, where we fill you in on all Family Guy the new shows coming your way this fall, family guy dvd series we've got the scoop on ABC's new show "My Generation," family guy dvd box set which they touted as "event television" family guy dvd complete at the Upfront presentation.

Disclaimer: These posts are family guy box set not reviews -- shows often make family guy dvd set tweaks to their pilot episodes between filming family guy on dvd in the spring and their fall debuts. family guy new release Full reviews will come closer family guy seasons 1-8 dvd to the premiere date.family guy 1-8 dvd

What it is: A faux-documentary drama The Simpsons DVD about nine high school classmates The Simpsons DVD Box Set who return to their hometown of Austin, The Simpsons DVD Season Texas at age 28. The series alternates between footage The Simpsons Box Set from the group's senior year of high school The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD in 2000, and footage from their The Simpsons 1-21 DVD lives in 2010. It'll air The Simpsons Complete Box Set Thursday nights at 8 p.m. on ABC.The Simpsons on DVD

Who's making it: Created, The Simpsons DVD Set written, and executive produced by Noah Hawley The Simpsons DVDs ("The Unusuals," "Bones). Other executive producers are Warren Littlefield, Henrik Bastin, Peter Magnusson and Martin Persson. Craig Gillespie directed the ABC Studios pilot.

What to look for: Get ready to get Hayao Miyazaki Animation nostalgic. Within the first few moments of the pilot, Hayao Miyazaki Movie you'll remember Britney Spears in her prime, President Clinton's Hayao Miyazaki box set now legendary denial, and that annoying Eminem song we couldn't get out of Hayao Miyazaki dvd our heads all year. The documentary's narrator notes that Hayao Miyazaki dvds "it was a time of prosperity" and "budget surpluses." Hayao Miyazaki Collection Not all of the nostalgia is of the "remember the good times" variety, though. A lot has happened since the summer of 2000.

Jaime King, who plays the southern Criminal Minds DVD box set belle with a wandering eye, is by far the most well-known cast member. Criminal Minds DVD season You may recognize Michael Stahl David from the short-lived "The Black Criminal Minds box set Donnellys," and Kelli Garner has had a solid but under-the-radar movie career. Criminal Minds DVDs Keir O'Donnell is best known as the creepy brother from "Wedding Crashers" and Criminal Minds DVD "Friday Night Lights" and "One Tree Hill" fans will recognize Daniella Alonso from her recurring roles. Mehcad Brooks played Eggs on "True Blood"One Tree Hill DVD and Julian Morris is currently on One Tree Hill DVD Box Set "Pretty Little Liars."

What pops: The series takes One Tree Hill Box Set a brave look at the ripple effect large-scale One Tree Hill DVD Season events like September 11, 2001 and the Enron collapse had on individual lives. One Tree Hill DVDs The show truly does tell the story of a generation through these nine kids. One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 Additionally, Michael Stahl David's performance stands out as Steven, One Tree Hill new release the surf-bum bartender who goes back to Austin when he realizes he's got a 9-year-old son from a prom night quickie.Cold Case new release

What doesn't: Cold Case box set The chemistry between some Cold Case DVD of the characters is lacking a bit; hopefully it'll develop quickly. Cold Case We're also not sure that the faux-documentary Cold Case DVD Set style works as well with Cold Case DVDs drama as it does with comedy on "The Office" and "Modern Family."Cold Case DVD Season
Back to top Go down

'My Generation': ABC takes a brave look at 9/11, the economy, and more
Page 1 of 1