Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cartoon Network Drops Movie Deal With Weird Al Yankovic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Cartoon Network Drops Movie Deal With Weird Al Yankovic Empty
PostSubject: Cartoon Network Drops Movie Deal With Weird Al Yankovic   Cartoon Network Drops Movie Deal With Weird Al Yankovic EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 am

Comic musician and accordion auteur Bleach on DVD "Weird Al" Yankovic scored a deal with Cartoon Network that sounded sweeter Bleach DVD set than the divine resurrection of Allen Bleach DVD box set Sherman.

The deal came with the Buy Bleach DVD opportunity to do a feature film with a mainstream release and if Bleach DVDs the movie struck gold, the network would consider moving him into Bleach something more permanent on their network. Bleach DVD Of course, when you're dealing with major broadcast networks, there's always a third option that never seems to come up during the Dragon Ball Z new release negotiation stage: getting the rug Dragon Ball Z on DVD pulled out from underneath you.

Yankovic posted a message Dragon Ball Z DVD set on his Wordpress blog announcing that Dragon Ball Z complete DVD the deal is officially in the can -- the garbage can, Dragon Ball Z DVDsthat is. It seems that Cartoon Network Dragon Ball Z DVD collection decided not to get into the feature film business, Dragon Ball Z a decision that shut down a number of Dragon Ball Z DVD projects in development including the Weird one's, Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set um, one.

Yankovic didn't release Naruto new release any additional details about the nature Naruto on dvd of the project, which he said went into its fourth draft before scoring Naruto dvd set the all important "green light."

"Cartoon Network let me know that buy Naruto dvd they were no longer in the feature Naruto box set film business," Yankovic wrote. "It was a major policy change Naruto dvds that affected not only me, but also the dozen or Naruto so other movies of theirs that were in various stages of Naruto DVD development. Everything just stopped."

Of course, this doesn't spell complete doom Warner Bros DVD and gloom for the undeveloped script, now that Warner Bros he's free from the restrictive,Warner Bros Cartoons DVD cold shackles that come with your standard Hollywood contract.looney tunes dvd

"Anyway, it's not entirely bad news -CSI Las Vegas new release- the script went into turnaround, which means I'm CSI Las Vegas DVDs free to sell it somewhere else. (Come to think of it, that was pretty much CSI Las Vegas DVD Season the exact thing that happened when CSI Las Vegas DVD I was trying to get UHF made.) So maybe it'll get produced at some point, CSI Las Vegas Box Set maybe it won't ... all I know is, I'll have a lot more CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set free time this fall."

We tried to reach Yankovic Cold Case new release (what do I call him? Al? Mr. Yankovic? Weird Al? Weird? Cold Case box set Mr. Weird?) but his manager said he didn't have anything more to Cold Case DVD Season say beyond his blog post. He's also in the thick Cold Case DVDs of a new U.S. and European tour that kicked off late last month in Cold Case DVD Set Ohio where he did some serious shredding on stage. Cold Case You might want to move your computer Cold Case DVD away from any heat sources of electricity conducting objects because the heat of this hardcore shredding could set them on fire or cause a static discharge powerful enough, according to MIT researchers, to rip the Earth a third corn-chute.
Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Drops Movie Deal With Weird Al Yankovic
Page 1 of 1