Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'So You Think You Can Dance's Ashley Galvan: "I'll Be Back"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'So You Think You Can Dance's Ashley Galvan: "I'll Be Back" Empty
PostSubject: 'So You Think You Can Dance's Ashley Galvan: "I'll Be Back"   'So You Think You Can Dance's Ashley Galvan: "I'll Be Back" EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 am

Last week, another promising dancer left CSI Las Vegas DVD 'So You Think You Can Dance,' thanks to an ill-timed injury.CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set

Ashley Galvan's fractured rib CSI Las Vegas Box Set forced her out of the competition CSI Las Vegas DVD Season despite being one of the judges' CSI Las Vegas DVDs favorites and one of the only two girls still in the running in a season CSI Las Vegas new release that's heavily favored the male contestants.

She talked to TV Squad the looney tunes dvd day after her emotional elimination Warner Bros Cartoons DVD about how close she's grown to the other dancers,Warner Bros how hard it was to leave and what she hopes Warner Bros DVD to do next, including what her dream TV gig would be.

She also revealed how much pain Naruto DVD she's currently in and the dance move Naruto that caused her injury. Whether Naruto dvds we see her in the show's finale, on the season 7 tour or on season 8,Naruto box set she promised, "I'm going to be back."

How did your injury happen?buy Naruto dvd
I injured myself probably the Naruto dvd set third week into the competition. Naruto on dvd I don't know exactly how it happened, but I do know that being lifted Naruto new release a lot in the same area probably triggered the injury.

When did you first started noticing the pain?Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set
I was doing this one specific lift Dragon Ball Z DVD during the duet with Ade, the one where I go over his head Dragon Ball Z and he drops me close to the ground. Dragon Ball Z DVD collection It was a really fun lift, but it was hard and that's when Dragon Ball Z DVDs I started feeling the pain. It developed into a bruised rib Dragon Ball Z complete DVD and then further along the line, Dragon Ball Z DVD set it went into a fractured rib.

How much pain are you in?Dragon Ball Z on DVD
It's really painful but I'm trying not Dragon Ball Z new release to think about the pain. I can't tolerate pain very well, but so far I'm hanging in there and I'm hoping that I get better fast.

How are you spending your days now?Frasier dvd
I am currently just laying down because that'sFrasier what the doctors told me to, they said a lot Frasier dvd series of rest would help the recovery process. I'll probably be catching up on a lot ofFrasier complete dvd TV shows that I missed.

Will we you see you in the audience Frasier dvd season at all or are you under strict Frasier dvds orders to stay home?
I really hope I get to come Frasier dvd set back and watch -- hopefully that will be the finale, Frasier on dvd until then, I probably will be supporting from home so that I do get a quick recovery.

Will you return for season 8?Scrubs dvd
If I get asked to come back, I probably Scrubs dvd box set would yes. But then again, Scrubs dvd season I don't know because I am looking Scrubs dvds forward to doing the tour.

If you get well in time, will Scrubs dvd set you be on the season 7 tour?
If I do get better within four to five weeks Scrubs box set then yes, I will be one of the people on tour for sure. The night of the elimination Scrubs new release was first time that I was picked for the tour. I'm just hoping that that I get to go on and I get to get better.

Can you talk about the experience as a whole?Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD
I just loved every moment of it. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse I got to grow as a dancer, I got to have new experiences like hip-hop and the the quickstep. I'm sad thatMickey Mouse Clubhouse collection I didn't get to do more of that. I had a great timeMickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection on the show and I really hope that I Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs get to continue somewhat in the business.Mickey Mouse DVD

You guys all seem so bonded and Nip tuck dvd season close to each other. Did that make the experience better? Nip tuck dvd And make it that much harder to leave?
We all connected very well and Nip tuck we are a family. When someone's injured,Nip tuck dvds everybody's there for them, if someone's upset, Nip tuck on dvd everybody is there for them. We feed off of each Nip tuck dvd set other's energy and it was just an amazing thing. Now that I'm gone, they told me that it wasn't going to be the same without me and it's not going to be the same for me, [to not be able to be] a part of that anymore.
Back to top Go down

'So You Think You Can Dance's Ashley Galvan: "I'll Be Back"
Page 1 of 1