Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matthew Perry Wears Many Hats In 'Mr. Sunshine'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Matthew Perry Wears Many Hats In 'Mr. Sunshine' Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Perry Wears Many Hats In 'Mr. Sunshine'   Matthew Perry Wears Many Hats In 'Mr. Sunshine' EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am

Matthew Perry tried to use his goodwill Frasier dvd with critics and his comedy skills to try to sway them into more enthusiasm for Frasier his midseason ABC comedy "Mr. Sunshine," but it was telling when the line the gallery laughed at the Scrubs dvd most was his most self-deprecating: "You can tell how successful Scrubs dvd box set my movies were by the fact I'm here."

The pilot ABC sent for 'Mr. Sunshine' Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD wasn't awful by any means; but with the talent behind it -Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - especially Perry, who's an executive producer and has been involved with the writing on the show -- it probably should have been funnier.

Maybe it's the subject matter. Nip tuck dvd season Perry plays Ben, who manages an arena in San Diego. He's about to turn 40 and realizes that Nip tuck dvd he's going to need to start actually relating and caring about people in order to not die lonely and bitter. So not only does Perry startEverybody loves Raymond dvd off as semi-unlikable at the start of the show, but the Everybody loves Raymond title "arena manager" doesn't exactly elicit gut-clenching laughs.

The comedy, according to Perry, is in the Ben 10 DVD dysfunctional family that runs the arena. No matter how wacky they're being, Ben 10 "they have to get it together because 18,000 people are there every night. We were just trying 24 Hours DVD to think of a place where the most interesting 24 Hours insane things are coming in."

So in the pilot, we have ice that won't melt, Prison Break DVD a runaway elephant, and Crystal, the pill-addled owner of the arena, requesting Prison Break a conjugal visit with John Cougar Mellencamp. Perry consulted with the manager of L.A.'s CSI New York DVD Staples Center, and promises that there will be plenty of similar stories CSI New York DVD Season coming down the pipe.

More tidbits.

-- After 'Studio 60,' Perry wanted to get Ghost Whisperer DVD into the production end of the business, which is why he is producing and writing Ghost Whisperer DVD box set on the show. He also liked Ben's journey because it reminded him of someone very close to him. "If you want to find out the answer to The Simpsons Box Set (why i'm nicer now), just pick up any newspaper from 2006," he said to laughs. "They say just write what you The Simpsons dvd season know so it's an interesting behavor to examine, to change your behavior to be a better guy."

-- Janney, about playing Crystal: "I spent Futurama DVD Box Set seven years being politically correct on 'The West Wing.' Now I just get to Futurama DVD be completely wrong on so many levels."

-- Perry doesn't have any intention of having Married with children DVD any of his former co-stars guest in the first season on the show, married with children in order to let the audience know that this show was "something new."
Back to top Go down

Matthew Perry Wears Many Hats In 'Mr. Sunshine'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Lovely :: The Arts :: Fine Art-
Jump to: