Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'General Hospital's' Steve Burton Hits the Road with 'Port Chuck'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'General Hospital's' Steve Burton Hits the Road with 'Port Chuck' Empty
PostSubject: 'General Hospital's' Steve Burton Hits the Road with 'Port Chuck'   'General Hospital's' Steve Burton Hits the Road with 'Port Chuck' EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:23 am

Steve Burton's mob character, Thomas and Friends Jason Morgan, on 'General Hospital' is turning in his gun for a microphone. The actor has formed a Thomas and Friends dvd cover band called 'Port Chuck' with castmates Scott Reeves (who plays Steven Lars),Thomas and Friends box set Brandon Barash (Johnny) and Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) and they're Thomas and Friends movie going on tour starting Wed., Sept. 8 in Nashville. (Check www.portchuck.com for dates and cities.)

Jason's on the move, too. The week of Sept.Disney DVD Set 13 he'll travel to Rome to track down ex-wife Brenda Barrett, Disney dvd collection played by returning fan favorite Vanessa Disney movies Marcil Giovinazzo. While Brenda's one-true love is Sonny and Jason's heart belongs to Sam (and Elizabeth, too), there's no denying that Disney movies on dvd Jason and Brenda share a surprising 'Moonlighting'Disney dvd-style banter that 'GH' plans to tap into.

Burton talked to TV Squad about Disney movies dvd the origins of his cover band, revisiting Brenda and which dearly departed tv on dvdQuartermaine family member he'd like to see return to the show.

How did 'Port Chuck' come about?Disney cartoons dvd
I like to do something extra at appearances Disney animation dvd with fans. I'm a big fan of Scott Reeves.Disney films dvd I love Brandon and Bradford and they sing, too. I got this idea to start up a cover band. Disney classics dvd They were all for it. It's turned into a show. Everyone, Disney classic movies dvd including my wife, thought I was putting together a garage band. People were surprised it was pretty good and it's turned into a five-day tour. I'm afraid for myself, but the other guys are awesome.

What's the number one thing that a fan The Simpsons 1-21 DVD wants when they come to an event?
They want a good experience. They want a personal The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD connection. We've been in their lives for a long time. Fans are usually generational. Since we're doing cover tunes people will have a connection to The Simpsons Complete Box Set the songs already.

'Port Chuck' sounds very similar to 'Port Charles,'South park box set the defunct 'GH' spin-off. Did you have to get permission from ABC to use South park dvd set that name for your band?
[Laughs] No, it's just a nickname. But I trademarked South park complete dvd the name so 'Mickey [Mouse]' can come after me. So here we are, Disney dvd collection'Port Chuck.' We're starting in Nashville, Disney movies dvd then going to Chicago, Connecticut, Long Island and Staten Disney box set Island. We're dark at 'GH' the week Disney dvd so it totally worked out for us.

What's it like having Vanessa back?family guy seasons 1-8 dvd
It's fun. We're picking right up where we left off with our family guy 1-8 dvd characters. Jason goes to Rome to protect her. Brenda put Jason as her emergency family guy on dvd contact [from when they were married.] She did that because she knew that family guy dvd set Jason wouldn't care if she died or not, but of course he would. Jason and Brenda family guy box set have this bantering dislike for each other. It's been a lot of fun to revisit that.
Back to top Go down

'General Hospital's' Steve Burton Hits the Road with 'Port Chuck'
Page 1 of 1