Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wendy Williams on TV Hero Kelsey Grammer and Turning Down Reality TV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Wendy Williams on TV Hero Kelsey Grammer and Turning Down Reality TV Empty
PostSubject: Wendy Williams on TV Hero Kelsey Grammer and Turning Down Reality TV   Wendy Williams on TV Hero Kelsey Grammer and Turning Down Reality TV EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 am

Wendy Williams is back for another over-the-top Ben 10 Alien Force box Set season of 'The Wendy Williams Show' and has already welcomed celebrity guests Ben 10 DVD Set like John Leguizamo, Fantasia Barrino and the 'Real Housewives Ben 10 Box Set of New Jersey.'

While she's not one to get starstruck, Williams Everybody loves Raymond dvd told PopEater she's "still tingling" from meeting 'Frasier' Everybody loves Raymond dvd series star Kelsey Grammer.

Plus, the opinionated host dished about the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection new season and why she'll NEVER be on a reality Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD TV show like her girl, Snooki.
How you doin', Wendy?Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Good. How you doin'?
Fantastic. First off, congratulations on the second season.Bleach DVD
Thanks! It's been such a success. It's only the firstBleach week, and I've already interviewed my TV hero, Kelsey Grammer. I'm still tingling from meeting him. I love having my show. It's my secret way of meeting people Dragon Ball Z DVD set I'd only fantasized about meeting and never thought that I actually would. Dragon Ball Z complete DVD When 'Frasier' was on, I was on the radio too and was addicted to that show.Dragon Ball Z DVDs I still watch repeats.
You even got to meet his new girlfriend, Kayte Walsh. Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set How was that?
Yeah. Kate is young and so regular. Let's not forget, Dragon Ball Z DVD Grammer is 55. That's old enough to know what you want, but young enough to still go after it. They seemed like a nice, regular couple. I really enjoyed Dragon Ball Z having them on my show.

Is there anyone else you're dreaming of interviewing?
Michelle Obama -- and we wouldn't talk about politics. Naruto DVD We're the same age, and it's still hard to believe that one of my peers is the Naruto dvds first lady of the country. There is so much we have to talk about. I want to Naruto box set know what she likes to cook, what's on her iPod and how she deals with herbuy Naruto dvd kids when they aren't doing well in school. Sarah Palin can join us too, but the Naruto dvd set politics have to be left at the door. Oh, and one more! Aretha Franklin. She loves to Naruto on dvd eat and I love to eat, so I would have a spread of all of our favorite food, and we'd chat.

I've noticed there are quite a few changes to Cold Case DVD "Ask Wendy." Are there other segment changes?
This season, we're opening Cold Case box set our toll-free number again, so people can leave me voicemails. Then, we'll play them on the show! Oh my gosh -- those are going to be the best! People Cold Case DVD Season can sound off about Jada Pinkett and Will Smith or Angelina Jolie. No one shouts it out and tells it better than 'Wendy' viewers.

Do you ever watch the episodes on TV? I'd be Hayao Miyazaki dvd a nervous wreck watching myself.
Actually, today, I watched the show while on theHayao Miyazaki dvds treadmill at the gym. I've never done that before. I'm still critical of myself, like, 'How do I look?' I wasn't that way last season, but I wantHayao Miyazaki dvd to make sure I'm ready to shine for the new season. I watched, and I liked what I saw. I really enjoyed it -- even though I saw it on mute. [Laughs]

Now, I've read that you've been approached several family guy seasons 1-8 dvd times to do a reality TV show. Is it going to happen?family guy 1-8 dvd
No. I've been asked five different times to do a reality show and turned them all down. First off, my son is still too young family guy on dvd to defend himself fully -- he's only 10. And even though my husband helped me get my family guy dvd box set talk show, he's definitely the background guy. Personally, the more successful I've gotten, the more I've returned to the absolute girl, my parents' Walt Disney DVD daughter. I'm just a simple girl from New Jersey, Disney 100 years of Magic and I don't want the cameras in my house. I don't want to be put on blast like that. I just want to run and hide in my Disney dvd box set house some days.

Are there any projects you'd like to take on?Disney animation dvd
I wouldn't mind producing a few TV shows, Disney cartoons dvd but my main focus right now is my talk show. It's an absolute joy. There is no higher high for me than having a talk show.
Back to top Go down

Wendy Williams on TV Hero Kelsey Grammer and Turning Down Reality TV
Page 1 of 1