Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Four Questions About 'The Great Food Truck Race' Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Four Questions About 'The Great Food Truck Race' Finale Empty
PostSubject: Four Questions About 'The Great Food Truck Race' Finale   Four Questions About 'The Great Food Truck Race' Finale EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:51 am

If you've been following the new Food Network 24 DVDs series 'The Great Food Truck Race,' you know that the fun summer show had its 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD finale last night. I won't mention who won it until after the jump, but as 24 1-8 DVD Set I watched the finale unfold, something about it didn't seem right to me.

I didn't think I'd like the 'Food Truck Race' Prison Break DVDs when it started, even though I like new trend of gourmet food being served out Prison Break complete box set of trucks that used to only dispense hamburgers and hot dogs. But the personalities Prison Break DVD Season of the people on the various trucks sold me on the show, as did the fact that CSI New York DVDs the twee and robotic members of the Nom Nom banh mi truck won every challenge CSI New York box set leading up to the finale.

In the finale, they were pitted against the always-scraping-by Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD heavy-metal gourmet burger guys from Grill 'Em All. And the contest was looking Ghost Whisperer DVDs like a blowout until midway through the episode, which lead me to my aforementioned head scratching. Read on to see some of the questions I have about the Ghost Whisperer DVD season finale that I'd ask the producers if I had a chance.

Did the producers make up the final "Truck Stop"the simpsons dvd box set at the last minute to even the playing field? Almost every week, host Tylerthe simpsons seasons dvd Florence would call up the trucks and give them a "Truck Stop," which means they'd have to stop what they were doing and perform a task that was outside their Futurama Box Set comfort zone. One week, the trucks had to butcher a side of beef. Another week, they had Futurama DVD Season to make a meal with catfish. This week's Truck Stop was simple: The Nom Nom crew had to make a burger and the Grill 'Em All guys had to make a banh mi sandwichFuturama 1-5 Box Set for a guest judge.

The timing and nature of that Truck Stop was Married with children DVD curious. Nom Nom was being badly beaten at that point; Grill 'Em All had traversed married with children box set all five boroughs of New York City and were 20% of the way towards their money goal in Manhattan, while Nom Nom was staring a hard time in Staten married with children dvds Island in the face.

It felt like the producers were looking at the Grill Medium1-6 DVD 'Em All guys reaching the top of the Flatiron Building for the win with the Nom Medium DVD Box Set Nom guys stuck in Staten Island and they needed to even things out. So they picked Walt Disney DVD a challenge that seemed to favor the Nom Nom truck --Disney 100 years of Magic who can't make a decent burger? -- so they could skip SI and set up the final showdown at Union Square.

What would have happened if the guest judge picked Disney movies dvd the Grill 'Em All banh mi? It just seems like that never would Disney classic movies dvd have happened. Luckily, Grill 'Em All ended up winning, Disney classics dvd but it felt like the producers decided to punish Disney films dvd them for being so far ahead.

Back to top Go down

Four Questions About 'The Great Food Truck Race' Finale
Page 1 of 1