Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Survivor's' Shannon: 'I Didn't Bash Anybody'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Survivor's' Shannon: 'I Didn't Bash Anybody' Empty
PostSubject: 'Survivor's' Shannon: 'I Didn't Bash Anybody'   'Survivor's' Shannon: 'I Didn't Bash Anybody' EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:57 am

After an explosive, rancorous tribal council, One Tree Hill DVDs Shannon Elkins became the second person voted out of 'Survivor: Nicaragua.' While arguing One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 with fellow tribemate Sash Lenahan, Elkins was shown asking, "Are you gay?" One Tree Hill new release and prcolaiming that "full of a bunch of gay people."

Elkins, a 20-year-old pest control company owner Cold Case DVD from Louisiana, called TV Squad to tell his side of the story. We also spoke about his broken Cold Case box set alliance with Chase Rice, the problems facing the La Flor tribe and Cold Case DVD Season more.

What's this thing you said about 'The Bachelor'?CSI Las Vegas DVD
Chase thought he was on 'The Bachelor,' he thought CSI Las Vegas DVD Season we were giving out roses that night.

Do you regret anything you said at Tribal Council?CSI Las Vegas DVDs
I do not regret anything I said because the way they had me saying it is retarded. It didn't go down that way. I regret Naruto dvd set
Naruto dvd set stereotyping. I think I stereotype, but you know, everybody stereotypes. Naruto on dvd I just sacked up and just said what was on my mind.

Last week, Wendy seemed to talk her way into Naruto DVD going home. Do you think you talk yourself into a hole, too?buy Naruto dvd
I knew I was going home ... That's why, when Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set I got in, I look so pissed off. I had to listen to Chase's bullsh** for six days about Dragon Ball Z DVD he's a country music singer and it's good for his image if he's honest and plays with integrity and loyalty and all this blah blah blah bullcrap, then heDragon Ball Z DVD collection started changing on me because he found out we were giving out roses at tribal council. Even though I think I'm prettier than Brenda, but whatever.Dragon Ball Z complete DVD So, he changed his vote. If you've interviewed any other Survivor that's been voted out -- when you're back there and you're looking around and people aren't Frasier complete dvd looking at you, the person can tell they're going home. Nobody looks at you in the eye,Frasier dvd season they're all scared for some dumba** reason. I'd be like, "Sorry bro," but Frasier dvds you know they can't do it that way. Probably because I was out there with nine other children.

So, you think your words at tribal council didn't Scrubs dvds affect the outcome?
It didn't matter what I said -- I was going home.Scrubs dvd Everybody knew Chase was a flip-flopper; he didn't know what damn show he was on ... As far Scrubs dvd season as the homophobe thing with Sash, I'm not a homophobe. I didn't bash any gays. Scrubs box set I stereotyped New York City.

I called out Sash for not coming clean on who he really Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD is as a person ... he wasn't coming clean with me, he couldn't even tell me who Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection he was as a person. How the hell am I gonna trust this Nip tuck dvd dude to go on the game with? That's why I went that route. It wasn't me asking him Nip tuck on dvd a question if he was gay. I made up my mind when I first saw the dude before I even went on the damn game that he was that way. I'm not judging him, I don't careNip tuck dvd set what his preference.

How it really went down was, he kept on and Everybody loves Raymond dvd on and on about me being a liar. Alina stood up and said Shannon is Everybody loves Raymond the only one shooting straight and nobody doubted Alina because Alina was playing both Everybody loves Raymond dvds sides ... She saw the wishwashing and that everybody was lying -- except for me. I called people out asking if they trusted me, if I'd ever lied to anybody.Ben 10 DVD Nobody could say anything, probably because they were scared, whatever. Ben 10 Box Set kept on calling me a liar, and finally I'd had enough. I said, look dude, I lie to you because you lie to me.Ben 10 DVD Set He said, when did I lie to you? I said, when you told me you weren't gay. i never just asked the guy point-blank if he was gay out of left field -Ben 10 Alien Force box Set- that's so stupid.

I think Jeff [Probst] blogged that Shannon asked this guy CSI New York DVDs out of left field. Jeff knows better than that to say some stupid sh**. That's how CSI New York box set it went down. As far as the question, I never just point-blank asked the guy likeCSI New York DVD box set that. If you re-watch it, it's kinda like the audio and the tape is kind of funny at that point. Yes, I apologize for stereotyping. That's it. I didn't bash anybody.

Last week, the Espada tribe set out to vote off Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD a weaker link. But La Flor seems to target threats. Do you think this will hurt Ghost Whisperer DVDs them down the road?
When they did the tribe separation, I knew immediately.Ghost Whisperer DVD season I was like, "This is screwed. I'm not gonna be here long."Disney movies dvd You know, Jeff called it, because he saw it that way; he knew I was a man amongst little boys and that they were peceiving that I was a threat. Disney cartoons dvd The older people know themselves and are wiser people. Like I said, I've been married since I Disney animation dvd was 19. You drop those ages on me, I'm over 40 and probably older than that with the grays on my head. I think [La Flor] will pull togetherDisney films dvd and be fine. We had a lot of drama going before that last challenge we did, and that kind of set us back. The walk up there was just intense between Disney classics dvd NaOnka and Fabio [Jud] ... We didn't have a whole lot of fire in our ass in that Disney classic movies dvdchallenge.
Back to top Go down

'Survivor's' Shannon: 'I Didn't Bash Anybody'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Lovely :: The Arts :: Fine Art-
Jump to: