Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'How I Met Your Mother' Season 6, Episode 5 Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'How I Met Your Mother' Season 6, Episode 5 Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'How I Met Your Mother' Season 6, Episode 5 Recap   'How I Met Your Mother' Season 6, Episode 5 Recap EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:36 am

Whether you've followed her career since she Disney dvd debuted on 'House' or you just found out about her when Carter Bays appeared Disney collection on Mo Ryan's podcast last week, you knew that Jennifer Disney on dvd Morrison wasn't coming on 'How I Met Your Mother' to be one of Ted's girlfriends of the week. Disney dvd box set No, her character was more substantial, and not one that Ted was going to fall head over heels in love with right Disney 100 years of Magic away.

Too many of Ted's long-term loves Walt Disney DVD have merely been receptacles for his impulsive moves and too-cute-for-words romantic gestures. And, except for Robin (and maybe Victoria), none were around long enough for Family Guy DVD us to get to know them or care about them much.

But Zoey is going to be around a little while.Family Guy And we don't even know if Ted is going to fall in love with her. But she will make his life miserable. family guy dvd series Not a bad comedic choice, if you ask me.

For that, I give Bays and Thomas credit.family guy dvd box set Ted needs someone to challenge him, someone whom he needs to find out more about because family guy dvd complete there are entertaining layers to her that we have yet to see. For right now, all we know about Zoey is that she's just a little nutty. There doesn't seem to be family guy seasons 1-8 dvd a cause she doesn't like, including protesting the long-delayed release of Guns 'n' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy' CD. There aren't many family guy 1-8 dvd layers you can introduce in a single episode.

Which is why I have to reluctantly say that Hayao Miyazaki dvd the story that introduces Zoey was probably the less successful of the Hayao Miyazaki dvds two main stories. But that's only because you can't pair up Jason Segel and the words "small penis" and not get guffaws out of it. But more Hayao Miyazaki Collection on that in a bit.

I do give Morrison some props, though, for Criminal Minds box set her comedic performance. Considering she's spent 95% of her time as Cameron on Criminal Minds DVDs 'House' with a grim look of determination on her face, it's good to see that Criminal Minds DVD she can be funny, too.

Ted compromising his personality and going doe-eyed One Tree Hill DVDs over a woman is nothing new. Neither is introducing a woman into Ted's like One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 that's yet another version of what the AV Club calls the Manic Pixie Dream Girl (think Natalie Portman in 'Garden State' and you get the idea).

No, what worked in this storyline was two things: Cold Case DVD Barney's assertion that "New Is Always Better," no matter what -- the Best Barneyism Cold Case of the week -- and Ted trudging out of his apartment in a cheesy wizard's outfit because Cold Case DVD Set a past girlfriend was "really hot." The callback where the photo Barney took of that costume became a well-placed GNB billboard Cold Case DVDs promoting Ted's architectural wizardry was well-done.

But the comedic prize has to go to the Marshall /CSI Las Vegas DVD small penis story. From "papa's" need for traction in bed, to the real nature of CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set men's locker rooms, to the sobering notion that girlfriends and wives everywhere CSI Las Vegas DVD are discussing their mate's sexual prowess in great detail to each other, all of it CSI Las Vegas DVD Season was fun to watch. Poor Marshall couldn't get those words out of his head: CSI Las Vegas DVDs "I'm going to think of two other words here, and they're: small penis?!" And theCSI Las Vegas new release lingering hug he gave his unfortunate buddy Max because of that knowledge was sold pretty well by Segel.
Back to top Go down

'How I Met Your Mother' Season 6, Episode 5 Recap
Page 1 of 1