Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Supernatural' Season 6, Episode 3 Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Supernatural' Season 6, Episode 3 Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Supernatural' Season 6, Episode 3 Recap    'Supernatural' Season 6, Episode 3 Recap EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:13 am

'The Third Man' found major pieces of Everybody loves Raymond dvd 'Supernatural's' Season 6's mythology falling into place, Everybody loves Raymond and while it had its share of moments that worked, the overall structure Everybody loves Raymond dvds was a little wobbly.

It was nice to see Castiel back and there were Ben 10 DVD some interesting and humorous brotherly moments. But it was hard to escape Ben 10 Box Set the feeling that the episode needed a little more depth and heft in order to fully Ben 10 DVD Set succeed.

Despite what follows, I didn't necessarily dislike 'The Third Man.'24 1-8 DVD Set The crux of my problems, such as they are, hinge on some structural issues and on some 24 DVDs aspects of the angel story line. It was an adequate episode that didn't fully realize its potential, but there were some things to like about it and 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD it introduced some intriguing new ideas.

Much of what transpired touched on the idea Prison Break DVD of disappointment -- Castiel's disappointment in his brothers, Dean feeling Prison Break DVD Set let down when Sam implied that Dean had been unduly affected by his time in Hell. Prison Break DVD Box Set So perhaps it's only appropriate that I thought the episode was a bit Prison Break DVDs of a letdown. It wasn't bad, it simply could have been better.

Structurally speaking, there was a bit too much CSI New York DVD setup of the crime of the week, and a disjointed quality to the second half of the episode.CSI New York DVD Season We spent a limited amount of time with Balthazar, then switched over to Raphael,CSI New York DVD box set who was fairly quickly dispatched, and then we briefly saw Balthazar again.CSI New York DVDs It almost felt like what transpired could have taken place over two episodes, but the events and developments were sort of stitched together in an episode thCSI New York box set at felt a little underwhelming as far as character development goes.

Part of the issue is that Sebastien RocheGhost Whisperer DVD (who's also doing a fine job in a recurring role on 'Fringe') is a strong actor Ghost Whisperer DVD box set with a great presence. He and Misha Collins had a real vibe in their scenes, which the show should have takenadvantage of, given that the episode's Ghost Whisperer box set resolution hinged on their status as war buddies.But Balthazar had barely sketched out the reasons for his rebellion before he was gone. We didn't Futurama DVD Box Set even meet this major character until Minute 29 of a 41 minute episode; there Futurama DVD was barely any time to hear about the characters' shared history, let alone explore it.Futurama DVDs I hope Roche returns, though it looks as though we've seen the last of Demore Barnes' Raphael.

But Balthazar had barely sketched out Married with children DVD the reasons for his rebellion before he was gone. We didn't even meet this major character until Minute 29 of a 41 minute episode; there was barely married with children box set any time to hear about the characters' shared history, let alone explore it. married with children I hope Roche returns, though it looks as though we've seen the last of married with children box set Demore Barnes' Raphael.

You can call the next section my Angelic Musings, Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set if you will. Much of the season's mythology is likely to involve angels, and Medium DVD this could be a good thing or a not-good thing. Let me state this very loudly and firmly: Medium1-6 DVD It's far, far too early to tell whether the angel-related themes I'm about to discuss Medium DVD Box Set will be problematic or positive this season. These are simply thoughts and reactions Medium DVD Season I had while watching 'The Third Man':

• The "loose nukes" story line has potential,Thomas and Friends as long as it's not too episodic and amounts to more than a season-long scavenger hunt. The Winchesters going from town to town and finding Thomas and Friends dvd various bits of lost heavenly weaponry would not, in and of itself, be all that interesting. But if those stories end up dovetailing with the harvesting Thomas and Friends box set of souls, the angelic civil war, the sinister Campbells and whatever is up with Dean, it could well prove to be a fruitful plot element for the season. Thomas and Friends movie Again, as long as it's part of a bigger tapestry.
Back to top Go down

'Supernatural' Season 6, Episode 3 Recap
Page 1 of 1