Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gossip Girl: The return of Jenny Humphrey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Gossip Girl: The return of Jenny Humphrey Empty
PostSubject: Gossip Girl: The return of Jenny Humphrey   Gossip Girl: The return of Jenny Humphrey EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Someone elseCriminal minds tired of Blairtv on dvd and her dictatorship? Whatblu ray dvd i'm saying isCriminal minds dvd really, evenCriminal minds dvd box set at a prestigiouscriminal minds season 5 university like Columbia Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdshe's got total Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriescontrol over what areCurb Your Enthusiasm dvd box set the results? Or at leastSeinfeld complete season she thinks she doesSeinfeld dvd. Chuck broughtSeinfeld dvd box set Jenny Humphrey back CSI Las Vegas complete season to town and all sorts CSI Las Vegas dvdof hell brokeCSI Las Vegas dvd box set loose. Jenny ended Medium seasonup outing whatMedium dvd happened betweenMedium dvd box set her and Chuck through none other than Gossip Girl and gave quite thecsi miami dvd box setspeech before she skipped town. Does this mean she'll never return? I really hope so! Or at least if she must go back, please lose the bleached rat hair sitting on her head. Tim Gunn gave an epiccsi miami dvdperformance as, you guess it, Disney dvd collectionTim Gunn! It was great to see him in the almost same exactDisney dvd role he portrays on Lifetime's Project Runway. That Michael Jackson DVD Collection
was a beautiful end to the Blair vs. Chuck war, but are we convinced that they've really termed as truce? I hope not Michael Jackson DVDbecause they bring the best elements toMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection Gossip Girl whenThe shield dvd season they're enemies.The shield dvdAnd lastly, is anyone else completely puzzled by what's going on between Juliet and Collin, Serena's professor/almost-loversThe shield dvd box setCare to explainGrey's Anatomy dvd seasonor must I waitGrey's Anatomy 1-6 dvd box set until nextGrey's Anatomy dvd box set week? If so... until the veryCurb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsnext time... xoxo, Gossip Girl DVD.
Back to top Go down

Gossip Girl: The return of Jenny Humphrey
Page 1 of 1