Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Colfer Teases Glee's Biggest Moment Yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ertrt

Chris Colfer Teases Glee's Biggest Moment Yet Empty
PostSubject: Chris Colfer Teases Glee's Biggest Moment Yet   Chris Colfer Teases Glee's Biggest Moment Yet EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 am

What's coming up on Glee's November 9 episode that is so big and top-secret that creator Ryan Murphy sat the whole cast down to tell them to keep their mouths shut? We'll find out mid-way through this Kurt-centric episode, titled "Never Been Kissed."

"It's so big that we had a full meeting about it that we can't say anything," says Chris Colfer (Kurt). "That's never happened before. I will say it's about Kurt."

When he read the reveal in his script, Chris went through a rollercoaster of feelings. "At first I was very surprised," he says, "And then I thought, 'This is so terrific.' It's going to send a whole other message to the world."

Last season, Katey Sagal's motorcycle matriarch, Gemma Teller Morrow, was desperately trying to keep her horrific assault under wraps. But this time around on Sons of Anarchy, she's determined to uncover truths — namely the whereabouts of her kidnapped grandson, Abel — while trying to beat a bogus murder rap.

"This is a great family drama, and that's the part I love so much about it," says Sagal. "The season is all about that child and the search for him. And Gemma is struggling with being away from her family, which she hates."

For Sagal, though, she's never that far from family while on set; husband Kurt Sutter is the brains behind Sons, which was just picked up for a fourth season. "I really have a lot of respect for my husband and what he does. It's nice to be in that world with him," she says of their working relationship. "And he's a good boss!"

A boss who bravely casts his wife in such uncomfortable situations as last year's brutal rape and this season's torture and murder of Gemma's father's duplicitous nurse. "Nothing feels gratuitous to me on this show," Sagal stresses. "It's all rooted in the story Kurt's telling." Tonight that story takes some of the very pissed-off Sons to Belfast in pursuit of Abel. Sounds like the Irish won't be feeling so lucky.

CBS has reduced the series' order from 22 to 13 episodes, which may be the show's last, according to Variety.

CBS picks up full seasons of all five freshman series

Starring Patricia Arquette, Medium was canceled by NBC in 2009 before it was picked up by CBS.

Now in its seventh season, the supernatural drama's most recent outing pulled 6.5 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic.

The move gives CBS more room for its new midseason series including Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Chaos and Live to Dance. The network picked up full seasons of all five freshman shows last week.

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Teases Glee's Biggest Moment Yet
Page 1 of 1