Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:45 pm

To all you non-foreigners!

Nehemiah 8:10
'Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”'

Amen.

Have a happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful today when I eat lots of ham, turkey, potatoes, and of course the best of them all, stuffing and lots of gravy!
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 pm

thanks screams.....

i'm going out to eat in a few hours, so i hope it's good!

and yea... have a nice day everyone, and be thankful for your blessings. actually, in church last night i thought of a few blessings i got over this past year. they were heartfelt desires of my heart that came true. one made me sad and happy at the same time (being there when my mom died), and gosh... i guess the other one made me happy and sad too. queen of bittersweet, i am. but anyways...God is Good. He truly does bestow great blessings on us.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Twas a lovely Thanksgiving. I slept in a bit, got up and talked to my parents and little bro Erik until my brother's girlfriend Holly woke up, then I talked to her, and finally my older bro Tyler got up and I talked to him. (He and his girlfriend got in super early this morning and I was already asleep so I didn't talk to 'em til today.) Then we all went to my dad's cousin's house for my Grandma Phillips' side of the family get-together...ridiculous amount of food and somehow even more ridiculous number of babies...then came home for a bit of a break with Tyler, Holly, and Erik, then we went to my aunt's house for my mom's family get-together with more food...and Gramma's chocolate pie, which is freaking amazing. THEN me, Tyler, and Holly went to my pastor's house...his family is out of town and this one guy (my ex, incidentally) was housesitting and had a ginormous party there (Pastor doesn't mind) and we had an awesome time there, but I decided to come home cuz I have to work tomorrow, unlike most freakin people......
Twas lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 1