Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A humorous video, if I say so myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

A humorous video, if I say so myself Empty
PostSubject: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIO4YtKrtY

Now, when my cousin told me about this video and that it was funny, I thought it would crack a smile and maybe get a "heh heh" at best..

That said.. upon viewing this, I had that response for maybe the first 5 seconds. By one minute I was crying, unable to hold my own weight, on the floor clutching the couch, runny nose, stomach muscles clenched, hardly breathing -- from laughing so hard, quite possibly the hardest I've ever laughed in my life. I'm sure it was a right-place-at-the-right-time thing as a second viewing resulted in massive lols, but not quite as intense as before. However, for what it is.. absolutely hilarious.

p.s. no video description on purpose, saying what it is would lessen the funny before it even starts, but I promise it's work/school safe, so long as you don't mind people turning around to find out what the hell is coming out of your computer, because it's more audio than video.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:28 am

Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
glhxckid

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 am

that was awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:15 am

Cath wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIO4YtKrtY

Now, when my cousin told me about this video and that it was funny, I thought it would crack a smile and maybe get a "heh heh" at best..

That was the entirety of my own response until 1:15 in. Then I got bored and clicked it off. Sorry, dude. Glad you had fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 am

I think it was mostly just my mood at the time, that it was like 2am, and perhaps the mental image. I don't really expect anyone to find it as funny as I did, as usually I don't find stupid things like that that funny either.
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 pm

LOLLERS

that made me laugh pretty hard because it sounds exactly like one of my friends when he laughs
a little slower though
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A humorous video, if I say so myself   A humorous video, if I say so myself Empty

Back to top Go down

A humorous video, if I say so myself
Page 1 of 1