Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Curb's Susie Essman Hosts Live Video Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Curb's Susie Essman Hosts Live Video Chat Empty
PostSubject: Curb's Susie Essman Hosts Live Video Chat   Curb's Susie Essman Hosts Live Video Chat EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:38 am

Got a question The Sopranos season 6 for Susie Essman?

The actress and The Sopranos complete series standup comedian, who plays Susie Greene on Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Sopranos seasonwill host a live video chat on Ustream The Sopranos dvdto communicate personally with fans Boston Legal tvabout the show and its basic cable premiere Boston Legal dvdon TV Guide Network on Wednesday. Boston Legal seasonEssman will take questions from fans and give Boston Legal series dvda preview on the post-show panel she is hostingSons of anarchy dvd release on the network, Curb: The Discussion.

Curb's Susie Essman:Sons of anarchy dvd I was surprised how I agreed with Larry!

Each new Discussion Sons of anarchy dvd season will feature a panel of comedians, experts and celebrities as they dissect and debate episodes of Curb.

What would you like to ask Essman?Sons of anarchy season 2 Post your questions in the comments!

The live chat begins Wednesday at 9:30 ET/6:30 PT. Monk dvd seasonIt will be followed by the basic-cable debut of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Curb: Monk dvdThe Discussion at 10/9c on TV Guide Network.
Curb Your Enthusiasm's Susie Essman likes disagreements, which makes her the perfect host of TV Guide Network's Curb: The Discussion.
Sons of anarchy series dvd
Monk tv showThe round-table debate, featuring a panel of celebrities, The Closer dvd seasonpundits and prominent social figures,The Closer dvd will tackle the ethical dilemmas featured on each episode The Closer tv show of Curb Your Enthusiasm Mad men dvd once the series begins airing on Mad men season 1 TV Guide Network on Wednesday, Mad men season dvdJune 2 (10/9c).

Watch Jon Hamm MacGyver complete seriesand Hill Harper discuss breast implants MacGyver dvdon Curb: The Discussion

Essman's comfort with confrontation MacGyver dvd seasonmakes her an ideal comic foil to Larry David on Curb. So she was surprised bleach box set by how much she found herself agreeing bleach dvdwith his behavior — and even defending it bleach dvd season — on The Discussion. (David, who writes the show, bleach episodeplays a prickly, sometimes confounding version of himself.)

"Usually, I'm watching when buy bleach I'm in there and acting from my character's point of view," Essman told TVGuide.com. "And when I was watching it for the discussion point of view, I was surprised at how often the simpsons season dvdI was agreeing with Larry. Watching it from an outsider's point of view and the simpsons dvd thinking about the ethical and moral the simpsons complete series dvdimplications of his behavior, I thought he was right a lot of the times!"

Check out photos of Curb the simpsons box set Your Enthusiasm

The actress and standup true blood dvd season also talked about The Discussion's high-profile true blood dvd guests, what it's like to improvise her dialogue, true blood releaseand why David's storylines push so many buttons.

TVGuide.com: Who were you true blood complete dvdmost excited to meet and sit down with?
Essman: Jon Hamm. I had met him once, and I am such mash complete dvd a huge fan of Mad Men. I just love that show, and he's a hottie,mash dvd so I was totally excited to meet him. There were a lot of other people I hadn't met astrue blood box setwell, like Gloria Allred, for example. mash dvd seasonI was so happy to meet her because she's such an interesting mash series dvdwoman and had an interesting perspective. mash box setAnd then there were people I knew for years and years cold case box set like Jerry [Seinfeld] and some other comics.

TVGuide.com: cold case dvdHow would you describe the tone of these cold case dvd season discussions?
Essman: We were very careful in how we cast the panel. one tree hill dvd seasonWe're very careful in trying to get diversity one tree hill dvd in terms of points of views.one tree hill dvd series Like the psychiatrists, rabbis, actors, comedians,one tree hill box set musicians. And we were very accepting of everybody's one tree hill season 5 different point of views and. I didn't like when everyone agreed,one tree hill season 6 so sometimes I was devil's advocating.

TVGuide.com: Any one tree hill season 7 memorable conversations?
Essman: I remember on the affirmative action show,glee season 1 dvd we had a really great panel. We had D.L. Hughley and Adam Carolla, and we just had a great discussion on that one. Larry always does stuff about race that's always so interesting.

TVGuide.com: Why do glee dvd seasonyou think Larry's behavior always gets people talking?
Essman: Larry's behavior is very provocative.Merlin dvd Sometimes he's just a jerk and the stuff they come up with is just silly because of what the show is about. But so often it's about real issues, and Larry is always concerned Merlin dvd seasonwith justice and injustice, as well as the behavior and social moirés we all subscribe to. dollhouse dvd seasonI think [the discussions are] going to be good television. dollhouse dvdI hope the audience finds it interesting,dollhouse box set and I think they will. I found the whole process so fascinating,rome series dvdand I just thoroughly enjoyed myself doing it because rome dvdI like good conversation and I like when people disagree with me.

TVGuide.com: What do you rome dvd seasonthink of Curb coming to cable?
Essman: I applaud TV Guide in rome box settheir choice not to edit it. I mean,Homicide: Life on the Street dvd I spent 10 days in the sound Homicide dvd season booth looping my language, and when I saw it,Homicide set I was surprised that it didn't really make Homicide: Life on the Street series dvd a difference because my anger or intent was still there. It didn't matter whether I said "freak" or "f--k." The thing that they're not taking out is storylines,The Vampire Diaries dvd release which they'd have to do to make it a half-hour show. The Vampire Diaries dvdSo they're leaving the storylines intact,The Vampire Diaries dvd seasonand Curb is all about stories.

TVGuide.com: The Vampire Diaries season 1What's it like working off an outlined script?JAG dvd season Do you ever blank on lines?
Essman: No. You can't blank JAG dvdbecause you're in a scene. It's the easiest thing in the world,JAG series and I love it. It's not just a free for all, willy-nilly improv. It's a very detailed outline, The Prisoner complete series
so we know what each scene is about. As an actress I know who my character is, The Prisoner dvdwhat her relationships to the other characters are,The Prisoner dvd season and I know what's happening in the scene The Prisoner tv seriesand needs to happen. The only thing I don't know is the dialogue. To me it's just easy. Sex and the City box setI put on those outfits, I become Susie Greene, and I just do it.Sex and the City DVD It's just so much more fun and so much Sex and the City series dvdmore freeing than if I have to follow someone else's Sex and the City dvd seasonidea of what a character should say.

Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, La Femme Nikita dvd seasonfollowed by Curb: The Discussion, on June 2 at 10/9c on TV Guide Network.

La Femme Nikita dvd
La Femme Nikita box set
How I met your mother dvd
How I met your mother season
How I met your mother tv
Everybody hates Chris 1
Everybody hates Chris dvd season
Everybody hates Chris dvd
Everybody hates Chris series dvd
Back to top Go down

Curb's Susie Essman Hosts Live Video Chat
Page 1 of 1