Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 am

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) Doctor_horrible_banner

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) 2670398667_99df451bf8

http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

i watch this! the red headed girl is in another channel on youtube and i watch that too, i can't remember the exact channel name but the mini-show is called "the guild" and is funny/entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:21 pm

I checked out 'The Guild' also and enjoyed it. I also felt bad sometimes because I've played WoW for about three years and I've known people like that... oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (I'm mainly posting this for Mark to check out)
Page 1 of 1