Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Hung' - 'Sing It Again, Ray' Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Hung' - 'Sing It Again, Ray' Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Hung' - 'Sing It Again, Ray' Recap   'Hung' - 'Sing It Again, Ray' Recap EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:52 am

As the sophomore season of 'Hung' moves The Simpsons DVD along, HBO continues to flaunt its refusal to stoop to pure sex to carry a show that is so much more than that. It's kind of noble, if you think about it. The Simpsons DVD Box Set The knock on the network has always been its supposed reliance on sex, violence and vulgarity, and a show like 'Hung' could easily slip intoSouth park dvd box set that formula. The show has much more to offer, however, and it's showcased every week.

Damon, Ray's wayward teenage son, begins the episode with a midnight stroll around the baseball field, caressing Disney DVD Set and sucking on a Big Gulp like it was Blake Lively's big toe. The scene ends with the troubled youth taking a seemingly defiant | Disney dvd whiz on home plate: A big ole "F-U" to Ray and his meat-headed minions, and it links a lot of the story together.

Turns out, Damon was caught by a security Family Guy DVD guard and when Ray finds out, he furthers his attempts to understand ratherFamily Guy than chastise his son: Through his own experiences, and the help of his eccentric, equally wayward pimp, Tanya.

It makes perfect sense for Tanya and Damon Hayao Miyazaki Animation to connect. They're both ugly and weird and struggling to find an identity in a world that marginalizes ugly, weird people. Hayao Miyazaki Movie Ray can't even begin to understand what that's like, and props to him for: a) caring enough about Damon to get help, and b) swallowing his pride (an action not typical of good-looking, normal people).

As a result of his swallowing, Ray Criminal Minds DVD box set listens to Tanya and has a chat with the young goth-in-training. Criminal Minds DVD season Fishing with his son on the dock behind what remains of his house, Ray tells Damon "It's OK if it was me you wanted to piss on." To which One Tree Hill DVD Damon replies, "I didn't want to piss on you, Dad. I just drank a lot of pop," as all viewers One Tree Hill DVD Box Set NOT from the upper midwest clamored in unison: "What the @#$% is 'pop'?!" (Turns out it's not some sort of lethal concoction all the kids are drinking at raves. It's just a regional term for soda.)

While that man-to-man talk takes Cold Case DVD away some of the power of the opening scene, Ray continues to use Tanya as a teacher/friend/mother figure, Cold Case bringing Damon to a horribly clichéd "Poetry Slam," despite saying "No offense, but I don't think a bunch of beret-wearing strangers is what my kid needs right now."

Tanya proceeds to perform her CSI Las Vegas DVD original piece, fittingly titled "Phallus." CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set (That's a regional term for "boner.") Afterward, Tanya holds court with her fellow "artists" and Damon looks comfortable for the firstlooney tunes dvd time during the series, especially when she interprets his act of urination as an artistic expression. Warner Bros Cartoons DVD Ray leaves him with Tanya, and while his feelings are hurt, he does it for Damon's happiness.

Meanwhile, Lenore pretty much owns Naruto DVD every other character on the show. She has intimate information about Naruto the personal lives and circumstances of Tanya, Ray and Jessica, and she is beginning to use this intel to her advantage: Keeping Tanya at bay, threatening to expose Ray to Jess Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set as he woos her once again, urging Jess to make it work with her husband, Ron ... even if that means having a baby with him. This power Dragon Ball Z DVD has brought Tanya and Ray closer both as associates and friends. What will it do for Ray and Jess?

The baby business brings some of Bleach DVD the funnier moments of this season to date. Ron jumps in the shower with Jess, Bleach begging to impregnate her. "I'm 42 years old, Ron. I'm not having a baby with you," is her reply, Frasier dvd launching Ron into a plate-smashing tirade in the kitchen completeFrasier with "I WANT MY @#$%ING OATMEAL! I WANT MY CINNAMON @#$%ING OATMEAL!!"

The obligatory apology Scrubs dvd scene follows with equally interesting verbal exchanges:Scrubs dvd box set
Ron - "I want to be on the inside, Jess. I love you, more than life itself." (He means vagina)
Jessica - "I love you too, Ron.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD I want you to be on the inside, too." (She means heart)
Ron - "Thank you! Today is theMickey Mouse Clubhouse happiest day of my life! I'm going to be a father!"
Jessica - Look of horror, and possibly throwing up in her mouth a little.

Sex Watch: It wouldn't be 'Hung' Nip tuck dvd season without sex. The actual sex scenes serve a purpose higher than titillation: One of diversion. The sex scenes remove Nip tuck dvd the viewer from the engrossing character dynamics. This episode is no different as Ray pokes a birthday girl from behind while singing "Happy Birthday" on request. Over and over, loud and soft, with an accent. Good times.

Full-Frontal Forecast: With such Everybody loves Raymond dvd a promising scene described above, you might think Everybody loves Raymond we got our first cock shot of the series, but alas, you would be wrong .. and a littleBen 10 DVD creepy for caring so much about it. Plenty of buttocks,Ben 10 but no bollocks.
Back to top Go down

'Hung' - 'Sing It Again, Ray' Recap
Page 1 of 1