Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebarry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons' Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons'   Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons' EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Simon Cowell is set to return to "the simpsons dvd set for a second cameo role, despite branding his last animated experience "embarrassing and intimidating."

The American Idol judge admitted he didn't have a good time when he lent his voice to a cartoon South park dvd box set character etched in his likeness in 2004, but has signed to make another appearance in a new episode.

Cringing over his last stint on the show, he remembers, "They obviously hated me as I had to do it over and over again. I could actually feel South park dvd collection the rolling of eyeballs. It was like, 'After take 57 Simon could we have a little more reality'. It was painful."

Cowell will play a grumpy character who upsets family guy dvd box set young Maggie Simpson, angering her dad Homer in the show.

He adds, "Surprisingly, I was an a&*shole and got to behave like an a"the simpsons dvd set That was really out of character. I was very happy to do that. I criticized the daughter and she cries so Homer punches me in the face and I criticize the punch because it wasn't a very good punch."

The episode Disney dvd collection will air on January 11th.
Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell Returns To 'The Simpsons'
Page 1 of 1