Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Zimmer Returns to 'One Life to Live' as Echo DiSavoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Kim Zimmer Returns to 'One Life to Live' as Echo DiSavoy Empty
PostSubject: Kim Zimmer Returns to 'One Life to Live' as Echo DiSavoy   Kim Zimmer Returns to 'One Life to Live' as Echo DiSavoy EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 am

How did your return as Echo come about?
Frank Valentini [executive producer, Nip tuck dvd and I rode together on a rental car shuttle from the airport in Los Angeles Nip tuck dvds at the 2009 Daytime Emmys. I told him, "I used to play a character on the show." He said, "Oh, I know." (Laughs) I said, "Isn't it time you brought that bitch back?"Nip tuck on dvd He said, "Don't think I haven't thought about that." About a year went by and the phone rang. It was Frank's assistant saying Frank would like to have Everybody loves Raymond dvd a meeting. Frank asked me if I'd have interest in Echo Everybody loves Raymond or if I'd prefer playing a new character. I said, 'Bring on Echo! She has a history with several of your mainstay characters on the show.' That's the way Everybody loves Raymond dvd series to introduce a character. You don't want to come in out of left field. They're using a lot of clips from 27 years ago.Everybody loves Raymond box set (Laughs) Erika [Slezak, Viki] and I were freaking out about that! We joked, "How could you do that to us?"

I remember Echo as being mysterious ...Ben 10 DVD Set she felt badly about things she was doing, too.
Yes. She was being tortured by her brother.Ben 10 Alien Force DVD

And then she was gone.Ben 10 Alien Force box Set
I was fired. I think we got into a corner and there was no way to get out. I'm not sure what happened. But it was the best Disney films dvd possible thing that could have happened to me [because I went on to play Disney animation dvd Reva.] Things happen for a reason.

What can you tell us about what Echo's been upDisney cartoons dvd to all these years?
That's yet to be discovered. I don't exactly Disney movies dvd know what she's been doing for the last 27 years. Supposedly, she's still doing her photography work. I know she spent quite The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD a bit of time in Atlantic City where she met Charlies Banks [Viki's husband], The Simpsons 1-21 DVD which is what brings her back to Llanview. [Smiles] She's not just there to torture Viki, but she's there to see Charlie. And then, in the same breath, South park dvds[she'll] ask Viki to give her a job at [her newspaper] The Banner, which is kind South park on dvd of ballsy. (Laughs.)

How will you make Echo different from Reva, South park box set who was larger-than-life and had that whole "everything she did she did for love" thing about her?
Echo is a lot more guarded than Reva was.Disney dvd collection She still has that mysterious quality. I'm really enjoying being back with Disney movies dvd people I've known and loved. I was having my hair done in the makeup room the other day. There were four of us in there -Disney box set- Gina Tognoni [Kelly; ex-Dinah, 'GL'], Jessica Leccia [Inez; ex-Natalia, Disney on dvd'GL'] and Jerry verDorn [Clint; ex-Ross, 'GL.'] and myself. Then, Hillary B. Smith [Nora] walked in and joked, "Oh, my God. I've Family Guy DVD just walked into the wrong makeup room!"

'GL' actors went on a "So Long Springfield" family guy dvd box set tour where actors met with fans; did it help with closure?
We thought it was going to, but when family guy seasons 1-8 dvd fans saw us it got them talking about the show again and saying, "Now, we need family guy 1-8 dvd you more than ever!" A lot of people still haven't given up hope even though a lot of the actors have moved on to different shows. Fans still wish there Hayao Miyazaki Animation could be a 'GL' movie or a show that picks up five years later. Who knows? It'd be a real treat for fans if Procter & Gamble [which owns 'GL'] Cold Case DVD found it in its heart to do something like that someday. But I know that they have Cold Case DVD Set no intention of putting out boxed sets. Now that 'As the World Turns' is off CSI Las Vegas DVD the air, too, they could put together a 'Best of" both of those shows. CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set They could include 'Another World,' too.
Back to top Go down

Kim Zimmer Returns to 'One Life to Live' as Echo DiSavoy
Page 1 of 1