Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Tree Hill Episode Recap: "Weeks Go By Like Days"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebarry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-27

One Tree Hill Episode Recap: "Weeks Go By Like Days" Empty
PostSubject: One Tree Hill Episode Recap: "Weeks Go By Like Days"   One Tree Hill Episode Recap: "Weeks Go By Like Days" EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

One Tree Hill dvd box set is back and begins with a little "I'm gonna knock you out" chant that Haley and her men use to get pumped up for the show. family guy series dvd Nathan and Jamie have joined her for the last leg of the tour (and apparently it's summer?) and wow, they really sexed Haley up. As the Scotts return to One Tree Hill dvd box set for the final concert, little Jamie tells his buddies all about him and his "road dogs" and suddenly his bragging has lost their interest. In a nice father-son moment, Nate advises that although he'll South park dvd box set get to do a lot of cool things in life, none of it matters without his friends.

Clay and Quinn
A bit of a dull episode for the new hot couple. Disney dvd collection After professing that he planned to fall insanely in love with her, Clay spends six weeks on the road recruiting. Just as Quinn receives the papers that her divorce is final, that 70s show dvd box set Clay returns so the two can officially start dating. He wants to take it slow, but when he can't help but act awkward with Quinn in front of Nate, the office dvd box set Nate finally snaps it out of him. "I miss my friend," Nate tells his agent.

Alex and Millicent
While Alex successfully completed Curb your enthusiasm series dvd her treatment, Millicent did not. Completely lost and back to her partying ways, two how i met your mother series dvd unexpected people are there when she needs someone most: Alex and Victoria. As Millie appears in court for her drunk driving case, Victoria shows up to tell the judge that Naruto complete series dvd box set Millie works for her. After a lack of appreciation, Victoria asks her, "I'm sorry, does that mean thank you in everybody loves Raymond dvd box set coke-whore land?"
Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill Episode Recap: "Weeks Go By Like Days"
Page 1 of 1