Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Tree Hill DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

One Tree Hill DVD Empty
PostSubject: One Tree Hill DVD   One Tree Hill DVD EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 am

It's hard to imagine anyone One Tree Hill DVD who hasn't heard or said, "That's What She Said."One Tree Hill DVD Box Set The fan favorite one-liner One Tree Hill Box Setused by Michael Scott (Steve Carell) on NBC's hystericalOne Tree Hill DVD Season, off-beat comedy 'The Office,' One Tree Hill DVDsis a clever one-liner that never gets old. It's also a catch-phrase One Tree Hill seasons 1-7that ensures that the laughs keep comingOne Tree Hill new release.

Michael catchy and Cold Case DVDever-entertaining line hasCold Case, over time, defined the hit TV seriesCold Case DVD Set. Here is a compilation of the top fiveCold Case DVDs "That's What She Said" quotes from Cold Case DVD Season'The Office.'
Season 2: Episode 21 -'Conflict Resolution'Cold Case box set
Michael decides to play office mediator Cold Case new releaseto help resolve issues among his employees.

Michael: "All right, how about the Phyllis/Angela dispute?CSI Las Vegas DVD"
Angela: "You already did me."CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set
Michael: "That's what she said."CSI Las Vegas Box Set

Season 2: Episode 2- Sexual HarassmentCSI Las Vegas DVD Season
Michael comes under fire CSI Las Vegas DVDsfrom boss Jan Levinson and CSI Las Vegas new releasethe corporate office for his sexist and offensive behavior. Things get even better after he announces his "retirement from comedy."

Michael: "And in the future Aladdin dvdif I want to say Aladdinsomething funny, Aladdin Disney dvdor witty, or do an impression, I will no longer, Aladdin movie dvdever do any of those things."
Jim: "Does that include 'That's What She Said?'
Michael: "Mmhmm. Yes."
Jim: "Wow. That is really hardNaruto DVD. You really think you can go all day longNaruto? Well, you always left me satisfied Naruto dvdsand smiling, so..."
Michael: "That's what she said!" Naruto box set(Bursts into laughter).

Season 3: Episode 20 - Product RecallDragon Ball Z DVD Box set
Michael's famous quote comes during Dragon Ball Z DVD a meeting where he instructs Jim Dragon Ball Zhow to deal with his client, Dunmore High SchoolDragon Ball Z DVD collection, which sent out prom invitations Dragon Ball Z DVDson the company's faulty paper. The fun begins at 2:18Dragon Ball Z complete DVD.

Michael: "This is a keystone account.Bleach DVD I want you in the school, in person. BleachI want you to bring a partner."
Ryan Howard: Bleach DVDs"I'll go." Buy Bleach DVD
Michael: "No, sweet cheeks. Bleach DVD box set We need somebody who's actually made a sale. Bleach DVD set Andy, you go." Bleach on DVD
Andy: "Well, young doe little at your service. A.K.A, will do."
Jim: "Yeah, I'm definitely gonna go alone."
Michael: "No, no! I need two men on this! That's what she said! No time! But she did! No time!"
Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill DVD
Page 1 of 1